The alleged Burisma tapes. Another Republican fantasy? Are they to be released after the missing informants pop up?

I have a 30,000 square foot apartment in Trump Tower to sell you.

And a bridge in Brooklyn.

And some waterfront property in Florida.

Plus some Trump Bucks which will explode in their worth in just a couple years!
I don't donate to politicians, dumbshit.

I'm immune from your fantasies.

I have a 30,000 square foot apartment in Trump Tower to sell you.

And a bridge in Brooklyn.

And some waterfront property in Florida.

Plus some Trump Bucks which will explode in their worth in just a couple years!
He will buy some NFT of Trump looking like Superman instead of a wrinkled old man.

He will buy some NFT of Trump looking like Superman instead of a wrinkled old man.
Well, you know. You take a feeble, low-IQ, pasty, bald old rapist and put a coat of orange paint on him, and presto! He's Rambo in the cult's collective imagination.

trump-water-2.jpg

And you think independents are as stupid as you Dimbots.

No, you do. I've never seen a group of people exist in such a cocoon of ignorance as Trump's faithful. You people have no awareness of the real world. That's why you got blindsided by the 2018 midterms, again in the 2020 presidential elections, and once again in last year's midterms, and you're all set to make it four in a row next year. You want to lose again, go for it. I'll keep on doing what I always have no matter who sits in the White House.

10 informants or so were supposed to be ready to testify but allegedly “mysteriously” disappeared.

Now, there are alleged Burisma tapes that have not been released, but are simply said to exist.

Well these tapes be “mysteriously” disappeared by the Deep State™️?
You guys have called every shred of evidence so far a "fantasy".

I have no doubt Trump's support is increasing among Cult 45. What's amusing is that you imbeciles think him getting arrested is making him look better to independents.

LOL

A Civiqs poll ran between April 29 and May 2 found that 29 percent of independent voters approved of the way Biden is handling his job as president, while 58 percent disapproved and 14 percent neither approved nor disapproved.

LOL

A Civiqs poll ran between April 29 and May 2 found that 29 percent of independent voters approved of the way Biden is handling his job as president, while 58 percent disapproved and 14 percent neither approved nor disapproved.
And against Trump he’ll still win

Forum List

Back