The alleged Burisma tapes. Another Republican fantasy? Are they to be released after the missing informants pop up?

No, you do. I've never seen a group of people exist in such a cocoon of ignorance as Trump's faithful. You people have no awareness of the real world. That's why you got blindsided by the 2018 midterms, again in the 2020 presidential elections, and once again in last year's midterms, and you're all set to make it four in a row next year. You want to lose again, go for it. I'll keep on doing what I always have no matter who sits in the White House.
And you Dimbos are pushing so much Trump on everyone he is going to get elected. Geez people all over the country are so fed up with all the progressive malarkey and abnormal behavior from your stupid party you don't even see it.
Stupid approach. If you simply left Trump alone and let him run he wouldn't even get the nomination.
And what have you always done? Called yourself an Independent when its clear you are not??

10 informants or so were supposed to be ready to testify but allegedly “mysteriously” disappeared.

Now, there are alleged Burisma tapes that have not been released, but are simply said to exist.

Well these tapes be “mysteriously” disappeared by the Deep State™️?
Don't look like it
Dan binging played a Biden tape today
Biden said Trump is to unsophisticated to figure things out

Go right ahead and nominate him. When a dementia ridden Biden wins 40 states against a former president under multiple indictments I hope there are enough mental institutions to lock you dipshits up when you lose your minds. Meanwhile I’ll continue on as normal.

Your meltdown after I showed you the data was adorable. That's how I know you're in a cult.

LOL

10 informants or so were supposed to be ready to testify but allegedly “mysteriously” disappeared.

Now, there are alleged Burisma tapes that have not been released, but are simply said to exist.

Well these tapes be “mysteriously” disappeared by the Deep State™️?
Clintoncided

What meltdown?

The one you just had when I showed you Trump is ahead of Biden with independent voters, even though you lied and said the opposite.

What cult?

The one where you believe insane shit like this:

1686772774028.png

Your meltdown after I showed you the data was adorable. That's how I know you're in a cult.

LOL
There is a meltdown in this thread too.
The guy is a lying jerk.

The GOP's biggest strength is that their voters don't require evidence to believe something.
All those people who will believe any story that they like, no questions asked.

We see it here, every day. Thread after thread of fantastical stories from the internet that they just swallow and spread.

It would be funny, but it's killing us. They vote.

Forum List

Back