The alleged Burisma tapes. Another Republican fantasy? Are they to be released after the missing informants pop up?

Clearly, you believe he should have left them in his garage behind his corvette.
Actually I'm perfectly happy that Trump chose crime instead of helping to protect national security. Now there's a chance I'll get to see him die in prison :thup:

Clearly, you believe he should have left them in his garage behind his corvette.
Let's test your knowledge of the case against Trump.

Trump voluntarily turned over 197 classified documents he had in his possession, along with several boxes of other government property. Biden turned over ALL the classified documents and government property he had in his possession.

Is Trump being indicted for possessing any of those 197 classified documents or boxes?

Actually I'm perfectly happy that Trump chose crime instead of helping to protect national security. Now there's a chance I'll get to see him die in prison :thup:
You don’t give a flying fuck about National Security. Hold your own accountable for leaving classified documents in a garage and then we can take your hatred from or Trump seriously.

What was the outcome of Russia collusion? Is the Hunter Biden laptop real or fake?
Russia collusion?

Wow. You have no idea what was going on do you.

1. Collusion was never investigated. Collusion isn't a federal crime.

2. They investigated coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign.

3. The outcome of the investigation was obstruction of justice and multiple indictments...and all paid for by Manafort. What a guy.

4. The Mueller investigation was a republican investigation...unless you can tell me which Dem appointed Mueller.

5. Durham was a republican investigation investigating a republican investigation and it was way less productive then the Mueller investigation. I think it was one process crime that was ultimately dismissed.

The hunter laptop appears to be real. Why would you ask?

You don’t give a flying fuck about National Security. Hold your own accountable for leaving classified documents in a garage and then we can take your hatred from or Trump seriously.
I don't care if a retard on the internet takes anything seriously. I care that Trump be held responsible for the first time in his life.

Let's test your knowledge of the case against Trump.

Trump voluntarily turned over 197 classified documents he had in his possession, along with several boxes of other government property. Biden turned over ALL the classified documents and government property he had in his possession.

Is Trump being indicted for possessing any of those 197 classified documents or boxes?
No you stupid fucktard.

He's being indicted for BRAGGING.

How about we indict Joe for every time he bragged, shit for brains?

How about that billion bucks to Ukraine, that was quite a brag wasn't it?

You hypocrites are completely fucked up.

You've lost you minds, if you ever had em.

Russia collusion?

Wow. You have no idea what was going on do you.

1. Collusion was never investigated. Collusion isn't a federal crime.

2. They investigated coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign.

3. The outcome of the investigation was obstruction of justice and multiple indictments...and all paid for by Manafort. What a guy.

4. The Mueller investigation was a republican investigation...unless you can tell me which Dem appointed Mueller.

5. Durham was a republican investigation investigating a republican investigation and it was way less productive then the Mueller investigation. I think it was one process crime that was ultimately dismissed.

The hunter laptop appears to be real. Why would you ask?
Because you people swore the laptop was Russia collusion.

No you stupid fucktard.

No you stupid fucktard.

It is fortunate I don't know who you are.

The temptation to con you out of every dime you have would be so hard to resist!

Your credulity and stupidity just beg to be taken advantage of.

Joe Biden was bribed, eh?

So what did he do for Burisma to earn that bribe?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

It is fortunate I don't know who you are.

The temptation to con you out of every dime you have would be so hard to resist!

Your credulity and stupidity just beg to be taken advantage of.
Try it, asswipe.

Because you people swore the laptop was Russia collusion.
Not sure who "you people" are but most on the left did. Does this shock you?

If Biden's lawyer claimed a half blind computer shop guy in a random town, had gotten Trump Jrs laptop, gave it to Rachel Madow for a few days and then handed off to huff post for another few days before finally ending up in Biden's DoJ, would you believe it?

I admit it, I didn't. The whole story, on the surface, sounds ludicrous. Oh well, not the first time I have been wrong.

Regardless, the chain of custody itself likely renders the laptop inadmissible as evidence but who knows. If hunter did something illegal then indict him already. I could care less. I wasn't going to vote for him anyhow.

Not sure who "you people" are but most on the left did. Does this shock you?

If Biden's lawyer claimed a half blind computer shop guy in a random town, had gotten Trump Jrs laptop, gave it to Rachel Madow for a few days and then handed off to huff post for another few days before finally ending up in Biden's DoJ, would you believe it?

I admit it, I didn't. The whole story, on the surface, sounds ludicrous. Oh well, not the first time I have been wrong.

Regardless, the chain of custody itself likely renders the laptop inadmissible as evidence but who knows. If hunter did something illegal then indict him already. I could care less. I wasn't going to vote for him anyhow.
How much content from the laptop do you need to ignore?

Forum List

Back