The Alliance For A Cheney..Er..I Mean "Stronger" America...

How does Dick matter to you?

• His policies are the best thing for the country

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I support his policies but think he should not put his brand on the GOP

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • He should be stopped. He helped damage our country.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He is an evil man who should be surrendered to the Hague.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • He should be drawn and quartered publicly.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Dick and Liz Cheney introduce Alliance for a Stronger America - The Washington Post

Dick and Liz Cheney introduce Alliance for a Stronger America
2:15

June 18, 2014 12:01 PM EDT— Former Vice President Dick Cheney and his daughter, LIz Cheney, announced the formation of a new group meant to offer a hawkish alternative to President Obama's foreign policy and national security strategy

Well the Sith Lord and his daughter Bellatrix LaStrange are back at it again. They're letting the GOP know that Dick's powerhold isn't going to die out just because he's on the home stretch in the physical plane. He keeps trying to shove Liz in as his successor to the Dynasty. It's always poetic irony when ruthless Dicktaters have only daughters.

Nobody will take Liz seriously. She's female. I can't imagine what he's thinking. She's no Catherine the Great or Cleopatra.

How do you feel about the one man who nearly singlehandly destroyed the US economy and its world standing, who is still wanted to be tried for war crimes at the Hague for his torture programs at Gitmo? Inquiring minds [the GOP] want to know?

Dick and Liz Cheney introduce Alliance for a Stronger America - The Washington Post

June 18, 2014 12:01 PM EDT— Former Vice President Dick Cheney and his daughter, LIz Cheney, announced the formation of a new group meant to offer a hawkish alternative to President Obama's foreign policy and national security strategy

Well the Sith Lord and his daughter Bellatrix LaStrange are back at it again. They're letting the GOP know that Dick's powerhold isn't going to die out just because he's on the home stretch in the physical plane. He keeps trying to shove Liz in as his successor to the Dynasty. It's always poetic irony when ruthless Dicktaters have only daughters.

Nobody will take Liz seriously. She's female. I can't imagine what he's thinking. She's no Catherine the Great or Cleopatra.

How do you feel about the one man who nearly singlehandly destroyed the US economy and its world standing, who is still wanted to be tried for war crimes at the Hague for his torture programs at Gitmo? Inquiring minds [the GOP] want to know?

Dick Cheney did a good job. He was an excellent Secretary of Defense under the first George Bush and helped to manage one of the most successful military operations in history, Desert Storm. He was correct in determining in 2002/2003 that SADDAM needed to be removed from power. I don't see how anyone would argue for keeping SADDAM in power after what he did to the region and his war with the United States in 1990/1991 and continued violations of the agreed upon ceasefire in 1991.

As for the economy, the Bush Cheney administration generally had good economic growth throughout most of the Presidency as well as low unemployment. In fact, no other administration in United States history has logged more months of unemployment BELOW 6% than the Bush/Cheney administration did! The Financial collapse in 2008 was primarily the result of scaling back regulations prior to Bush/Cheney getting into office, the biggest of which was the Glass Steagul act which Bill Clinton signed before he left office.

Whether enhanced interrogation/torture methods were legal or not is another issue. The courts have looked at it and have not come to the conclusion that it was indeed a crime. Plus, as Vice President, Cheney was an advisor and not the person who could officially sign off or approve such an action. I have doubts about whether such methods helped or not, but it was investigated and no criminal wrong doing was found.

they need to ride off into the sunset w/ their MILLIONS $$$ that they appropriated by *cough* "public service" :rolleyes:

crmlu140613.gif

Last edited:
I was looking for the son of Satan to emerge, you know Carl Rove...

One of the funniest things Stephen Colbert used to do was bring out the pressed ham head with the wire-framed-power-white-male eyeglasses and have a conversation with it as "Carl Rove"... :lol:

Since 2008, our Nation has been severely degraded on many fronts. A "stronger America" is exactly what we need. I don't care who the fuck delivers it.

be more specific. I'd say limiting unpaid-for conflicts helps our bottom line. Little tip for you son: Many empires fall simply because they spend what they don't have on nation-building abroad. We need to nation-build at home.

Tony Zinni commented, paraphrasing here: that Cheney criticizing the current Admin is like a pitcher walking 10 batters then complaining that his replacement has let the other team take the lead.

You can't make this stuff up. The architects of the biggest foreign policy blunder in the last..... ohhh.....century criticizing the guy who's trying to clean up their mess(es) :cuckoo: :eusa_hand:

Last edited:
Since 2008, our Nation has been severely degraded on many fronts. A "stronger America" is exactly what we need. I don't care who the fuck delivers it.

be more specific. I'd say limiting unpaid-for conflicts helps our bottom line. Little tip for you son: Many empires fall simply because they spend what they don't have on nation-building abroad. We need to nation-build at home.

Tony Zinni commented, paraphrasing here: that Cheney criticizing the current Admin is like a pitcher walking 10 batters then complaining that his replacement has let the other team take the lead.

You can't make this stuff up. The architects of the biggest foreign policy blunder in the last..... ohhh.....century criticizing the guy who's trying to clean up their mess(es) :cuckoo: :eusa_hand:

I'd go as far to say that Dick Cheney is a sociopath. He is and always has been so consumed with power for power's sake, greed for greed's sake to the complete dismissal of any altruistic tendencies in a human, that to trust him with the reins of this country a second time, whispering once again in the ears of our elected leaders with his pistol shoved in their backs is a mistake.

America needs to be strong. But sometimes that means strategic retreat while our wounds heal. There have been way too many conflicts cooked up that appear tailor made to provoke the US into more war engagements. We should do the not-doing of biting the bait. The opposite of that, while strengthening our defenses and borders at home. If we reposition a presence in Europe and gain their allegiances back by not being jackasses, we should be getting stronger.

Dick Cheney wounded us, then he wants us to engage so we can enter a fight with a broken wing. By surrendering him to the Hague, we would INSTANTLY gain huge world status and appreciation, the islamic threat would simmer down measurably because they'd have a head to roll. And the US would be saying to the world "yeah, we made a mistake. Forgive us. But we're still strong enough to kick your ass. Here's this token of our amends [Dick Cheney at the Hague]"..

Thanks, dad. :fu:

Liz if contemplating another run it appears; she wants a crack at some real money. Cheney made millions off of public "service", why shouldn't his daughter get a piece of the action?:eusa_whistle:

Liz if contemplating another run it appears; she wants a crack at some real money. Cheney made millions off of public "service", why shouldn't his daughter get a piece of the action?:eusa_whistle:

Because she's a chip off the Evil Bloc?

Thanks, dad. :fu:

So a sensible approach is rejected by you?

left-wing nutjobs dont know dick

but they keep ranting and crying about right-wing dick; right-wing Kochs, and our Boehner

idiots and hypocrites

left-wing nutjobs dont know dick

but they keep ranting and crying about right-wing dick; right-wing Kochs, and our Boehner

idiots and hypocrites

Hilarious. Do you think Dick set up our country well or damaged it?

Forum List

Back