The Amazing Amnesia of whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were white.. Do these people not understand that if it weren't for the whites fighting fro their plight in life, that they would still possibly be in servitude roles only or either back in Africa by now ? How should the whites feel about such ungratefulness at this point in time that is being displayed, otherwise if this IM2 cat were the spokesperson for all of the black race in this nation if they thought like this now ?
Just because someone does good. That does not mean they are good.

Even the devil does good.

Evil people can do good. Secondly you don't get an A for effort. Get back to me when the job is done. I don't give no white person any credit or respect for anything in regards to white people fighting for racial justice. None.
. The devil does good eh ?? Get back to me when you can prove that one. LOL.

When you can prove that it was a white priority to fight and die for our equal rights as blacks let me know.
. Wasn't a priority, but more of a volunteer action even in the face of being outcasted by those who were in their own race, and all because of their humanatarion attributes in which they aspired too. The attempt to rewrite history or the want to is very telling today. Rewriting this nations history is impossible. Period.

No you can't re write history and that's why these lies you guys are pushing are pathetic. Not all that many whites fought for us and we do not owe whites anything for correcting a system they made that was wrong to start with. But this tall tale of how we owe whites when millions of black died fighting and suffering with overt racism of whites must be debunked at every chance
. Of course it's got to be held up your opinion, and not stopped from being debunked, because you can't keep your racist bullcrap going if it gets debunked. You don't owe even the smallest amount of whites any gratitude for their contributions eh ? Pathetic is right.

Yeah, Blacks, and Mexicans sure hit it off well in Los Angeles.

That's why Hispanics averaged 70 percent voting for Obama in both elections.

Because they don't like blacks and will side with whites.

Do you think they will not side with themselves if they become the majority? Or are they immune from being racist just like blacks?

Not every body thinks the same way as white racist extremists.

The Mexicans will do what benefits them and hey will work with others. It's how they have always done things. Using gang fights as examples is very weak. Especially when you know how leaders in both communities have worked together.
. Hang on to your allies now..

Yeah, Blacks, and Mexicans sure hit it off well in Los Angeles.

That's why Hispanics averaged 70 percent voting for Obama in both elections.

Because they don't like blacks and will side with whites.

Do you think they will not side with themselves if they become the majority? Or are they immune from being racist just like blacks?

Not every body thinks the same way as white racist extremists.

The Mexicans will do what benefits them and hey will work with others. It's how they have always done things. Using gang fights as examples is very weak. Especially when you know how leaders in both communities have worked together.
. Hang on to your allies now..

Or what?

YOu have political power and you are using it to benefit yourself and your people at the expense of people who are different to you.

YOu are never going to admit that it is time to stop benefiting yourself and your people.

Whites have more political power and its why a factually invalid argument such as yours even gets heard.

That would be true. If Whites were a unified bloc.

As it is, they are vastly more evenly split politically than any other group in America.

And regardless, the consensus has been for generations, among whites to fight for equality and aid for blacks.

Even today that is still the Conventional Wisdom, though it is getting more and more strained, thanks in no small part to haters like you and Paul.

If I have not done so before, I want to thank you for your help in waking white people to stop that nonsense.

I CAN'T do it without your help.

Look correll you are talking to a black man who is very aware of history. You are not talking tp another one of your the victimization buddies. There has not been for generations any consensus among whites to fight for equality and aid for blacks.

The Dred Scott decision, Plessy v Ferguson and shitload of other supreme court decisions show us that you are lying.

Dred Scott was 1857!!

So? The constitution was written when?

You said the consensus had been for generations. So once again:

Teflon Theory of History

30 years ago is Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on the present. Or not much. Unless it was something good like the light bulb or the Declaration of Independence. Therefore those who make a big deal of the bad stuff in the past, like slavery, are Living in the Past and need to Get Over It.
....e]

You counter a claim of "generations of consensus" with an example from One Hundred and sixty years ago.

As a generation is normally considered 20 to 30 years, all you did that were reveal that you dont' know wtf you are talking about.

You counter a claim of "generations of consensus" with an example from One Hundred and sixty years ago.

As a generation is normally considered 20 to 30 years, all you did that were reveal that you dont' know wtf you are talking about

Last edited:
HA HA HA!!

YES!! That's the spirit!!

Whites are the same as deadly poisonous snakes and you can't be bothered to judge individual whites by their thoughts or actions, just by their skin color!!!

I can just imagine the aging lefties reading this and trying to find a lie to tell themselves that their lives and all they believed in was not a lie.

gjx1b.jpg
I side eye the so-called good white people even more

I'm highly suspicious of Angelina Jolie

ee312fe5ec3bed382b064d9f52db3dd8.jpg

I'm highly suspicious of Sandra Bullock

Sandra-Bullock-Son-Louis1.jpeg

I'm highly suspicious of Charlize Theron

xscwdtfgyflxohjrn1zo.jpg

I'm highly suspicious of Steven Spielberg

stevenmikaela1.jpg

I'm highly suspicious of Madonna

madonna-david-banda1.jpg

I'm highly suspicious of Tom Cruise

100003691.jpg

What the fuk is this ?

3-924.jpg

I would not be surprised if the children are being groomed for sex slaves and I can't even imagine the type of things that get's said and done to them if they piss off one there white adopted parents.

And most of all I'm highly-highly suspicious of Bill Gates.

Bill-Gates.jpg

Even the so called "anti racist whites" who do the lecture tour the likes offTim Wise's and Jane Elliots. I don't trust them either

Why ?

Because white people never done a Rambo on Africa.

They came in with smiles and gifts (at first) they came as missionaries, preaching god, preaching unity, preaching peace. The made the African lower there guard and they paid the full penalty. They were decimated by the cowards that were claiming peace and friendship and then performed sneak attacks on the unsuspecting natives. All while the natives were dying off from their filthy diseases that they brought with them as well

Even the KKK started off as a joke. They started off with the idea "Yeah those blk peole are into god and stuff, let's get a few of us in white sheets and run around scaring them"

Look it up.

And then the Jokes got real

So don't ever talk to me about good white people.

The water is messed up....only 1% is drinkable on the entire earth....thanks to who ?
The air is messed up, thanks to who ?
The earth is messed up, thanks to who ?

Now they are raising hell about the dangers of all the space junk up there...thanks to what people ?

This is now critical because everybody needs air, water and land in order to survive and sadly it is white people that have done this.

Anything or anyone that is anti nature is anti life. When you examine white history of destruction on planet earth. It seems they are not even of this earth.

Any group of people that circumvents the globe and wreaks havoc and mayhem not only on the indigenous people they encounter but on the very land these people live off off is something else.

If I met the Taino people who gifted me with balls of string and feathers I would not rape them or enslave them and destroy their way of life or jump on their backs to get free rides or test the sharpness of my knife by slicing off hunks of their flesh or stick broken glass bottles up Kenyan woman's vagina

They stupidly believe that by being sincere and treating people as equals and bringing them into their lives and/or giving billions of their own money to improve the lives of millions of people,

that they can contribute to a better world, one with people living in harmony.

They don't know that people like you don't give a fuck about that, and judge them by their skin color.

YOu don't need to be talking to me about this, you need to be talking to these lefties who think that they are your friends.

Or better yet, see if you can radicalize their minority children, biological or adopted!

THAT WOULD BE GREAT, having your own child spew racist hate at you!!

NOt that you haven't done a great job so far, buddy, but, you could do more.

New Research Says Grades, Not SATs, Predict College Success

High school juniors sweating out the SATs might be interested to know that new research shows that their high school grades — not standardized tests — are a much better predictor of their college performance.

Predicting college success: New Research Says Grades, Not SATs, Predict College Success

The SAT score bonus just tracks how much the discrimination IS.

If you change the admissions criteria, and do not change the discrimination, the discrimination will still be there, it will just be revealed in an effective grade point bonus instead of a SAT bonus.

Obviously.

That's right. Openly dismiss the hard work and sacrifices of generations of whites who fought for you.

Make them feel like the fools they were.
If you had a 100 snakes coming at you and you new 99 were deadly poisonous.

Would you stop n try and find the one good snake ? Or would you close the door on the lot of them ?
. Can you apply that logic in the opposite direction ? You gonna go there, and then if reversed start crying about stereotyping or the discriminating of an entire race because of the bad apples in the group or within a race ? Good grief.

But you see we are talking to you guys and all of you have exhibited severe racism all while claiming that you aren't racists.

You really look like a fool, when you spew your racism and accuse people who are NOT racist of being racist.

Conservative Media and the White Victimization Narrative

Yesterday, Adam mentioned a yet-to-be-released study featured on the Wall Street Journal web site, which found that on average white respondents to a survey said that whites face more racial discrimination than blacks today. Although the sample sizes on this particular survey are too small for this kind of an analysis, this is something someone should explore, particularly by looking at the impact of ideology, party, and media use.

I say this because it is almost impossible to overstate the degree to which conservative media today, particularly Fox News and talk radio, are brimming with expressions of white racial grievance and white identity politics.

Here’s what’s happening:

Because conservative policies are doing such serious damage to the people of this country (particularly in the South and the Midwest), the right wing SCREAM machine has these jackasses convinced that they’re suffering because they’re being persecuted by those nasty LIB’RALS who would like nothing better than to elevate the KNEE-GROW at their expense.

Crazies on Parade

The Irony Of Black Organizations And White Victimization

For one of my classmates, BET was the scourge of television, while Black History Month was an affront to class periods that should otherwise be devoted to extolling the exploits of Christopher Columbus or George Washington. She always took great offense to the existence of black organizations and student groups. “They have black colleges?!” she once said readying her rehearsed dissertation about the sorrows of the white plight in the wake of this supposed black privilege. I could sense, “that’s racist!” eagerly lingering on the tip of her tongue prepared to launch its accusatory tone into the conversational chasm as it had on countless other occasions. I have endured similar sentiments many times before—friends questioning everything from my university’s black peer advisor program to movies with all-black casts, taking insult to anything with black or African American in the name, any group, event, or even magazine, that even implied a focus on a black audience.

The sheer irony of the matter is that white America created many of the vast infrastructures that have barred and ostracized black Americans, forcing them to construct their own alternative environments in which to seek refuge and thrive. However, it is the very same group who then endlessly bemoans their exclusion from these spaces.

The Irony Of Black Organizations And White Victimization

7 reasons why reverse racism doesn’t exist

In order to be racist, you need to possess two traits. The first is privilege: A structural, institutional, and social advantage. White people occupy positions of racial privilege, even when they are disadvantaged in other ways. White women, for example, consistently make more than black women, because they benefit from racial attitudes. Furthermore, you also have to have power: the ability, backed up by society, to be a strong social influencer, with greater leeway when it comes to what you do, where, and how.

3) Attempts to rectify systemic injustices are not examples of reverse racism.
One of the most common pieces of evidence used as “proof” of reverse racism is that of affirmative action and minority admissions at colleges, universities, and some companies. The argument goes that people of color are stealing positions and jobs away from better or equally qualified white people.

This is not the case. The problem is that generations of injustice have resulted in underrepresentation of people of color in these settings, and the goal of affirmative action and related initiatives is to ensure that they aren’t harmed by racial bias in admissions and hiring decisions. People of color aren’t admitted or hired “over white people.” They’re considered equally, with an eye to the fact that subconscious bias may be influencing decisions made by people in power, who are, you guessed it, often white.

7 reasons why reverse racism doesn't exist | The Daily Dot

‘Reverse Discrimination’ Isn’t Real, So Shut The F*ck Up About It

Discrimination is not about getting your feelings hurt. Discrimination is about being treated unfairly in every aspect of your life, every single day of your life.

Which is why reverse discrimination isn’t real, ever.

Why 'Reverse Discrimination' Isn't Real

That's right. Openly dismiss the hard work and sacrifices of generations of whites who fought for you.

Make them feel like the fools they were.
If you had a 100 snakes coming at you and you new 99 were deadly poisonous.

Would you stop n try and find the one good snake ? Or would you close the door on the lot of them ?
. Can you apply that logic in the opposite direction ? You gonna go there, and then if reversed start crying about stereotyping or the discriminating of an entire race because of the bad apples in the group or within a race ? Good grief.

But you see we are talking to you guys and all of you have exhibited severe racism all while claiming that you aren't racists.

You really look like a fool, when you spew your racism and accuse people who are NOT racist of being racist.

Yes I would look like a fool if that was the case. But it's not the case here.

New Research Says Grades, Not SATs, Predict College Success

High school juniors sweating out the SATs might be interested to know that new research shows that their high school grades — not standardized tests — are a much better predictor of their college performance.

Predicting college success: New Research Says Grades, Not SATs, Predict College Success

The SAT score bonus just tracks how much the discrimination IS.

If you change the admissions criteria, and do not change the discrimination, the discrimination will still be there, it will just be revealed in an effective grade point bonus instead of a SAT bonus.

Obviously.

No it doesn't. There is no discrimination against whites. You keep crying, but you show no proof..

That's because it's not happening.

HA HA HA!!

YES!! That's the spirit!!

Whites are the same as deadly poisonous snakes and you can't be bothered to judge individual whites by their thoughts or actions, just by their skin color!!!

I can just imagine the aging lefties reading this and trying to find a lie to tell themselves that their lives and all they believed in was not a lie.

gjx1b.jpg
I side eye the so-called good white people even more

I'm highly suspicious of Angelina Jolie

ee312fe5ec3bed382b064d9f52db3dd8.jpg

I'm highly suspicious of Sandra Bullock

Sandra-Bullock-Son-Louis1.jpeg

I'm highly suspicious of Charlize Theron

xscwdtfgyflxohjrn1zo.jpg

I'm highly suspicious of Steven Spielberg

stevenmikaela1.jpg

I'm highly suspicious of Madonna

madonna-david-banda1.jpg

I'm highly suspicious of Tom Cruise

100003691.jpg

What the fuk is this ?

3-924.jpg

I would not be surprised if the children are being groomed for sex slaves and I can't even imagine the type of things that get's said and done to them if they piss off one there white adopted parents.

And most of all I'm highly-highly suspicious of Bill Gates.

Bill-Gates.jpg

Even the so called "anti racist whites" who do the lecture tour the likes offTim Wise's and Jane Elliots. I don't trust them either

Why ?

Because white people never done a Rambo on Africa.

They came in with smiles and gifts (at first) they came as missionaries, preaching god, preaching unity, preaching peace. The made the African lower there guard and they paid the full penalty. They were decimated by the cowards that were claiming peace and friendship and then performed sneak attacks on the unsuspecting natives. All while the natives were dying off from their filthy diseases that they brought with them as well

Even the KKK started off as a joke. They started off with the idea "Yeah those blk peole are into god and stuff, let's get a few of us in white sheets and run around scaring them"

Look it up.

And then the Jokes got real

So don't ever talk to me about good white people.

The water is messed up....only 1% is drinkable on the entire earth....thanks to who ?
The air is messed up, thanks to who ?
The earth is messed up, thanks to who ?

Now they are raising hell about the dangers of all the space junk up there...thanks to what people ?

This is now critical because everybody needs air, water and land in order to survive and sadly it is white people that have done this.

Anything or anyone that is anti nature is anti life. When you examine white history of destruction on planet earth. It seems they are not even of this earth.

Any group of people that circumvents the globe and wreaks havoc and mayhem not only on the indigenous people they encounter but on the very land these people live off off is something else.

If I met the Taino people who gifted me with balls of string and feathers I would not rape them or enslave them and destroy their way of life or jump on their backs to get free rides or test the sharpness of my knife by slicing off hunks of their flesh or stick broken glass bottles up Kenyan woman's vagina

They stupidly believe that by being sincere and treating people as equals and bringing them into their lives and/or giving billions of their own money to improve the lives of millions of people,

that they can contribute to a better world, one with people living in harmony.

They don't know that people like you don't give a fuck about that, and judge them by their skin color.

YOu don't need to be talking to me about this, you need to be talking to these lefties who think that they are your friends.

Or better yet, see if you can radicalize their minority children, biological or adopted!

THAT WOULD BE GREAT, having your own child spew racist hate at you!!

NOt that you haven't done a great job so far, buddy, but, you could do more.

Who are these people?

Do they live in America?

Who is being radicalized?

This cat IM2 keeps trying to convince himself that he's not a racist, and it's hilarious... LOL

This cat IM2 keeps trying to convince himself that he's not a racist, and it's hilarious... LOL

I'm not trying to convince anyone much less myself. I know I am no racist. I know you call me one to try shutting me up from taking about your racism.

Discrimination is not about getting your feelings hurt. Discrimination is about being treated unfairly in every aspect of your life, every single day of your life.

"Reverse discrimination" is a piss poor strawman designed to shield the shitty morality of racist non-whites that are protected by the very system that they claim oppresses them.

When someone calls you a racist because you are being an asshole to a white person for racial reasons, then you should just accept it.

Unless you can prove that your morality isn't shit after harassing and denigrating white people in a racial context, then just shut the fuck up.

"Reverse discrimination" is a piss poor strawman designed to shield the shitty morality of racist non-whites that are protected by the very system that they claim oppresses them.

When someone calls you a racist because you are being an asshole to a white person for racial reasons, then you should just accept it.

Unless you can prove that your morality isn't shit after harassing and denigrating white people in a racial context, then just shut the fuck up.

My morality is fine. I will not be accept being called a racist by a bunch of racist whites who spend all day long making racist comments and threads then has the nerve to call someone black a racist for calling them out on it.

My morality is fine. I will not be accept being called a racist by a bunch of racist whites who spend all day long making racist comments and threads then has the nerve to call someone black a racist for calling them out on it.
What you call "racist" is just white people being freed from self hate.

You can't handle real white men and women who call you out on your shit without guilt.

Your white Democrat friends are nothing but sellouts that make Ben Carson look like Marcus Garvey in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back