🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The American church has become an instrument of Globalist opression

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In the annals of the Independent Media, it is a well-established fact that unorganized and chaotic immigration practices are being used to undermine the culture of national sovereignty of the nations of the West.

Unfortunately, the American church has become a primary instrument being used in the demise of our culture and nation’s sovereignty.

Sanctuary Cities
Phoenix is a sanctuary city, or at least it was until President Trump told these cities that their federal money would be withheld if they continued to break federal immigration laws. And it is interesting, the deportations of illegal immigrants is limited to those who have committed serious crimes against the people of the United States, and yet people continue to protest the enforcement of our laws. I fail to understand why this is an issue for any person to accept. Isn’t a nation a safer nation if felons, who are not supposed to be in the country are being expelled?

Although sanctuary cities will all but disappear, churches will take up their function.

I fail to understand what people are protesting. Are they protesting the fact that a government’s Chief .....
The American Church Has Become An Instrument of Globalist Oppression
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever single article posted it one more dot to connect what so many can't seem to wrap their heads around.
It connects, and connects, and connects but some see it as only a one issue ordeal not able to see how for the millionth time " media , schools, churches,(religion) colleges are all places hit to start brainwashing . Gawd it is such a web of spun chit it's no wonder so many can't pick up on the brainwashing going on..

You sadly over estimate the effectiveness and level of organization and drive of Christianity in America.

Our Christians will fight for room in the cattle cars.

You sadly over estimate the effectiveness and level of organization and drive of Christianity in America.

Our Christians will fight for room in the cattle cars.

Oh I agree there is hope for many to wake up, that's why we have a you, a me, infowars people, and even those who are awake just like US.... We will continue to wake up the masses using our different ways on a daily basis. If that made any dam sense lol

Forum List

Back