the American dream?! how you can you dream when you can't even sleep at night. the dream is dead!

working hard and being broke in the richest country in the history of the world!
Why arent you putting money into the stock market? That DOW when President Trump took office was just over 17,000, today it is just short of 25,000. Dividends that are paid quarterly, is free money. Taxed low, and reinvested can make even more free money.
Yes, the stock market is a good bet.

Thanks Obama!
Oh, so it is now Obama's again, after it was President Trump's during December. You dont think I remember your bullshit, you fagot man...

working hard and being broke in the richest country in the history of the world!
Why arent you putting money into the stock market? That DOW when President Trump took office was just over 17,000, today it is just short of 25,000. Dividends that are paid quarterly, is free money. Taxed low, and reinvested can make even more free money.

Thanks Obama!
Oh, so it is now Obama's again, after it was President Trump's during December. You dont think I remember your bullshit, you fagot man...
Obama left Trump an economy so strong that even that knucklehead hasen't been able to screw it up yet, :ahole-1:

Thanks Obama!
I almost forgot, still working on planes after that free schooling you recieved thanx to people like me, dickweed?

i dont ever ask for help except when i need it, and now i need help, so i mailed a letter to Senator Braun and Vice President Pence.

in countless households across america, someone else is wide awake too, millions of someone else's.

how can you dream when on average, a year of childcare is more expensive than a year of public college?

how can you dream when you're drowning in student loan debt?

how can you dream if you make minimum wage and work 40 hours a week and cant afford rent?

how can you dream when your son is sick but you cant afford your co-pay or deductible?

when the cost of living is so high, we live one setback away from THE END OF THE ROAD!

brothers and sisters: THE AMERICAN DREAM IS DEAAAAAAAAD.

Well, if you made so many stupid choices in a row, you have been "dreaming" or using crack too much.

Fear not, they are building a wall which prevents those drugs from entering into the lives of those even with an IQ below 60.

i dont ever ask for help except when i need it, and now i need help, so i mailed a letter to Senator Braun and Vice President Pence.

in countless households across america, someone else is wide awake too, millions of someone else's.

how can you dream when on average, a year of childcare is more expensive than a year of public college?

how can you dream if you make minimum wage and work 40 hours a week and cant afford rent?

how can you dream when your son is sick but you cant afford your co-pay or deductible?

when the cost of living is so high, we live one setback away from THE END OF THE ROAD!

Really your going to cry or what.
The American dream .well i worked hard and started a business. And I worked even harder saving money after my first attempt I failed.

I didnt choose to borrow money to go to school had I whos fault is that.
If your making minimum wage is it your fault or someone elese .
Yes child care is expensive who told you to have kids .
Maybe you made some bad choices did that ever cross your mind or is it all someone else's fault

The American dream .well i worked hard and started a business. And I worked even harder saving money after my first attempt I failed.

Maybe you made some bad choices did that ever cross your mind or is it all someone else's fault
We've heard it all before pole dancer!

All your rants, nonsense, unhinged tirades & bullshit wont stop Mueller, Trumptard!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Not only is your avatar beyond ignorant, but you are swimming in stupid.

Your ass is going on IGNORE!!! FUCK OFF, IDIOT!!!

Not only is your avatar beyond ignorant, but you are swimming in stupid.

Your ass is going on IGNORE!!! FUCK OFF, IDIOT!!!
what will i do without you?

We've heard it all before pole dancer!

All your rants, nonsense, unhinged tirades & bullshit wont stop Mueller, Trumptard!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yes i have heard cant stop mieller rants from delusional democrats for a long time now.
You trying to be my stalker here on another forum or just lonely.

Forum List

Back