The American Medical Association Is Very Quietly Trying To Change Their Position On Hydroxychloroquine To Treat COVID-19

Spied on the Trump Campaign
Lied about the Russian Hoax for 4 years
Lied about the pandemic and treatments
Hoax impeachment

But they would never cheat in an election -

The people who know better will hopefully fry in whatever hell they believe in.
The single digit IQ'ers who actually believe - don't know what to do with them really.
Talk about low IQs, you are a delusional idiot.

You are a Bubblecultist
Seek deprogramming -

Author: VERIFY, Jason Puckett (TEGNA), Linda S. Johnson
Published: 3:00 PM PST December 16, 2020
Updated: 3:00 PM PST December 16, 2020

You are very gullible.....that whole thing was an apologia trying to cover for the AMA's reversal....they absolutely went nuts in their first stance totally discrediting the treatment as dangerous and then they later on say " a matter for professional judgement " ..... ???????? Yeah...um...bullshit....they fucked up and they know it.

JO
You being a nothing I wouldn't take yer word.

Hahahaha......I don't blame you....I don't take anyone's word either......but then again you don't even take the facts. They are there....the AMA's original statement about the treatment being dangerous and then the later more recent statement backing off to " Professional judgement "....so you're telling me that the AMA is OK with Doctors using professional judgement to harm patients?

JO

Author: VERIFY, Jason Puckett (TEGNA), Linda S. Johnson
Published: 3:00 PM PST December 16, 2020
Updated: 3:00 PM PST December 16, 2020

You are very gullible.....that whole thing was an apologia trying to cover for the AMA's reversal....they absolutely went nuts in their first stance totally discrediting the treatment as dangerous and then they later on say " a matter for professional judgement " ..... ???????? Yeah...um...bullshit....they fucked up and they know it.

JO
You being a nothing I wouldn't take yer word.

Hahahaha......I don't blame you....I don't take anyone's word either......but then again you don't even take the facts. They are there....the AMA's original statement about the treatment being dangerous and then the later more recent statement backing off to " Professional judgement "....so you're telling me that the AMA is OK with Doctors using professional judgement to harm patients?

JO

He is telling you -
Orange man bad.

Hoax impeachment

The single digit IQ'ers who actually believe - don't know what to do with them really.

The election is over. Trump lost. Biden won. Deal with it. Move on.
HCQ was dropped as a treatment because it didn't work. Then the ringmaster
moved on to injecting disinfectants and UV lights stuck where the sun don't shine.

The AMA is not changing their position on HCQ.

Hoax impeachment

moved on to injecting disinfectants and UV lights stuck where the sun don't shine.

Sawry Jack-off
You are wrong.

They are not changing their position. HCQ is still not being used to treat Covid 19. The Blob was taking it when he went to the hospital and they gave him drugs other than HCQ.

I dunno....did you read the memo....the OP is correct they are weaseling out from under their first politically motivated statement.....this shows that it was not a medically motivated one. So if they are not chaining their position what would you call it?
The position was that while HCQ can have some therapeutic benefits, it's not a treatment for the virus itself.
And that is the current position.

They are not changing their position. HCQ is still not being used to treat Covid 19. The Blob was taking it when he went to the hospital and they gave him drugs other than HCQ.

I dunno....did you read the memo....the OP is correct they are weaseling out from under their first politically motivated statement.....this shows that it was not a medically motivated one. So if they are not chaining their position what would you call it?
The position was that while HCQ can have some therapeutic benefits, it's not a treatment for the virus itself.

I seem to remember a total meltdown over it....you're saying it wasn't the AMA that did the melting down?
Nothing was ever claimed about it being a virus cure...it was offered as a mitigation agent to help fight against the body's
virulent reactions...similar to steroidal treatment for asthma...but when Trump mentioned it and it was appropriate frankly it was
suddenly transformed into a deadly poison...surely you do remember this. People are often killed by the secondary reactions of an illness
and not the illness itself. In this case Covid is more deadly in the reactionary stage as has been demonstrated by the co-morbid death rates.
Ergo...a mitigation agent is a good idea....

JO

no - the position was TRUMP SAID WHAT THE IDIOT FOOL!!!!

now suddenly we talk about merits, not people.

*this crap* is why we're divided.

Man....they won't even stick by their own bullshit now that they think they're in the clear...amazing isn't it?

Man....they won't even stick by their own bullshit now that they think they're in the clear...amazing isn't it?
the story keeps changing, what someone said keeps changing, how to handle a situation keeps changing - all based on whether or not they like you.

it's a totally screwed up way of doing things but that's what people are doing.

the story keeps changing, what someone said keeps changing, how to handle a situation keeps changing - all based on whether or not they like you.

it's a totally screwed up way of doing things but that's what people are doing.

Bill Joel......Honesty.....he wasn't kidding.

JO

The AMA has blood on their hands, for the sake of politics they came out against HCQ, and now they are using double talk to save face.
If you had a decent source then we could evaluate more precisely the actions occurring.

The source for the story is the AMA
wrong.

pages 15 to 18.

So they did change their position....first they recommended NO OFF LABEL USE then later on they weaseled out to YES OFF LABEL USE.....

JO

The AMA has blood on their hands, for the sake of politics they came out against HCQ, and now they are using double talk to save face.
If you had a decent source then we could evaluate more precisely the actions occurring.

The source for the story is the AMA
wrong.

pages 15 to 18.

So they did change their position....first they recommended NO OFF LABEL USE then later on they weaseled out to YES OFF LABEL USE.....

JO
wrong.

Hoax impeachment

Politifact is more like Politibullshit..... the statement is public knowledge.....First they recommended NO OFF LABEL USE then they Changed it to YES OFF LABEL USE....
sooooo.....how is that not a change dude?

JO

Y’all are fixating on only one antiparasitical, which is a cyclopean frog’s eye-view from the bottom of a well. Your other problem that cannot be separated from hydroxychloroquine is ivermectin.

Forum List

Back