The American people agree with Clinton: Trump is a bigot. This new poll confirms it.

With these kinds of numbers clinton should get a boost from being Honest! I doubt racist asshole Trump can get as many electorals as Romney.
Her health issues are now not just conspiracy lunacy, Matthew. They must be dealt with honestly.

We all get sick. I don't see the problem...Trumps sickening attacks on our troops, blacks, hispanics and women are the real problem.

That fact that you can only spew this blech just shows why many on this board think you are a moron.

Why don't you run a poll on that.
What you Alt Right deplorables think will only matter if you win. You won't.

The American people agree with Clinton: Trump is a bigot. This new poll confirms it.

Source: WashPost

By Greg Sargent

September 12 at 9:31 AM

(David Paul Morris/Bloomberg)

.................And so, on Fox, Trump had this to say about Clinton’s “deplorables” comment: “I think it’s the single biggest mistake of the political season.”

But the new Post/ABC News poll released over the weekend raises questions about whether Clinton’s remarks were really a political mistake. If Clinton’s goal was to force a public discussion of Trump’s bigotry and chauvinism, well, the Post poll finds that a large majority of Americans agree with her that Trump is biased against women and minorities, including among the voter groups that Trump needs to improve among in order to win.

The Post poll, which found Clinton leading Trump by five points among likely voters nationwide, also found that 60 percent of Americans believe Trump “is biased against women and minorities,” with 48 percent believing that strongly. According to the crosstabs, college educated whites believe this by 57-41, and college educated white women — a crucial demographic that the campaigns are fighting over — believe it by 61-39

What’s more, majorities of college educated white men and non-college white women also believe this. Indeed, as James Downie puts it: “At this point, the only group of voters that doesn’t think Trump is biased is white men without a college degree.”.......................

Read more: The American people agree with Clinton: Trump is a bigot. This new poll confirms it.

TWEET:
The American people agree with Clinton: Trump is a bigot. This new poll confirms it. http://wpo.st/KRlx1 #BasketofDeplorables #p2

Clinton: Half of Trump supporters fit in 'what I call the basket of deplorables'
Play Video0:50

"To just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the 'basket of deplorables,'" Hillary Clinton said at a New York fundraiser on Sept. 9. "The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it. And unfortunately, there are people like that, and he has lifted them up." (Video: The Washington Post / Photo: AP)

Oh'wow!!!! The American people agree with Clinton! This isn't going to help fucking Trump at all and probably will help clinton.
Must be why the Clintons loved him and kept inviting him to the White House.

By Greg Sargent

.................And so, on Fox, Trump had this to say about Clinton’s “deplorables” comment: “I think it’s the single biggest mistake of the political season.”

But the new Post/ABC News poll released over the weekend raises questions about whether Clinton’s remarks were really a political mistake. If Clinton’s goal was to force a public discussion of Trump’s bigotry and chauvinism, well, the Post poll finds that a large majority of Americans agree with her that Trump is biased against women and minorities, including among the voter groups that Trump needs to improve among in order to win.

The Post poll, which found Clinton leading Trump by five points among likely voters nationwide, also found that 60 percent of Americans believe Trump “is biased against women and minorities,” with 48 percent believing that strongly. According to the crosstabs, college educated whites believe this by 57-41, and college educated white women — a crucial demographic that the campaigns are fighting over — believe it by 61-39

What’s more, majorities of college educated white men and non-college white women also believe this. Indeed, as James Downie puts it: “At this point, the only group of voters that doesn’t think Trump is biased is white men without a college degree.”.......................

Read more: The American people agree with Clinton: Trump is a bigot. This new poll confirms it.

TWEET:
The American people agree with Clinton: Trump is a bigot. This new poll confirms it. http://wpo.st/KRlx1 #BasketofDeplorables #p2

Clinton: Half of Trump supporters fit in 'what I call the basket of deplorables'

"To just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the 'basket of deplorables,'" Hillary Clinton said at a New York fundraiser on Sept. 9. "The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it. And unfortunately, there are people like that, and he has lifted them up." (Video: The Washington Post / Photo: AP)

Oh'wow!!!! The American people agree with Clinton! This isn't going to help fucking Trump at all and probably will help clinton.
Why should we care? The American people are deplorable!

Not the American people, the Alt Right deplorables are deplorable: they do not cherish America, being American, or American values.

They already polled every eligible voter? Where was my call? When are you going to learn most Republicans are busy doing more important shit?

Why would you expect a call and why is your personal opinion especially meaningful?
Thanks for proving my point.

What? That you honestly think Republicans are just too busy to answer the phone? Maybe they're all at a Trump rally. Ridiculous, you don't have a point.

They already polled every eligible voter? Where was my call? When are you going to learn most Republicans are busy doing more important shit?

Why would you expect a call and why is your personal opinion especially meaningful?

What? That you honestly think Republicans are just too busy to answer the phone? Maybe they're all at a Trump rally. Ridiculous, you don't have a point.
weasel is well named. Trump is behind because . . . the majority of voters don't want him.

By Greg Sargent

TWEET:

I am still waiting on the new date that I can expect Florida to disappear. Since 2013 has come and gone and Gore predicted it would be gone in 2013 10 years ago.

Well, we are waiting.

Wonder what the vegas odds are on clinton being well enough to show up to take the oath of office after she wins the election. She may have to send bill. Is that legal anybody know?
The oath of office can be taken at the side of a death bed. Nothing in law prohibits. If she is elected then dies before inauguration, TK becomes the president.

Jake bitterly clinging to the fading hopes Hillary will even be on the ballot in November

You must be talking about the guy who secretly worships Obama and Hillary. I'll bet he thinks Byrd is pretty good too.

'What’s more, majorities of college educated white men and non-college white women also believe this. Indeed, as James Downie puts it: “At this point, the only group of voters that doesn’t think Trump is biased is white men without a college degree.”'

Which should come as a surprise to no one.

I said answer the polling questions, not answering the phone, you lying smug piece of shit.

Remember, she now despises America and even calls americans deplorable. And.....of course there is that health issue that has now been lingering for a couple of years.
You are cry babying because the rest of America is now using the Alt Right deplorables' favorite weapon of choice. You are bigots. Your candidates will pay for that this fall with their losses.

Actually, the RS are leading the Senate races and are now 5 percent ahead in the presidential due to the lying, mistruths, deceit, corruption , and scandals from clinton. And now her lying about her own health has torpedoed her.

Remember, she now despises America and even calls americans deplorable. And.....of course there is that health issue that has now been lingering for a couple of years.
You are cry babying because the rest of America is now using the Alt Right deplorables' favorite weapon of choice. You are bigots. Your candidates will pay for that this fall with their losses.
Actually, the RS are leading the Senate races and are now 5 percent ahead in the presidential due to the lying, mistruths, deceit, corruption , and scandals from clinton. And now her lying about her own health has torpedoed her.
Nothing supports your conclusion.

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Video and Polls VA, PA, NH, CO, WI, MI will give her the victory if they hold, and they have been unwaivering in her support.

Nothing supports your conclusion.

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Video and Polls VA, PA, NH, CO, WI, MI will give her the victory if they hold, and they have been unwaivering in her support.

Her support is as solid as her health. Oops.

Forum List

Back