The American Taliban

Billy_Kinetta,
Let's make history go away ...
---------------------------------------------

Would that we could actually do that with the "divide & conquer" propaganda from the zio clan media conglomerate ABCNNBCBSFOXNYTAP.

AP = Associated Propaganda

Yawn.....................Stone mountain controversy...................

Some wanting to take the carving off the mountain...................What a bunch of lunatics.

But don't accuse the left/liberals of being red boned Fascist. It's always what THEY want the hell with everyone else in the country. What do other people need rights for anyway in their eyes

"...but causes offense to blacks and others."

:lol:

Fucking bitches. :slap:

the question should be: what doesn't offend them and their liberal cohorts anymore
And if their offence should be queried as to relevance and rationality?

Watch the fuck out, you right wing racist bigot. :slap:

Yep, they have that gig all worked out to a tee. sad where we are in this day and age. and you can thank the Democrat party for it

the question should be: what doesn't offend them and their liberal cohorts anymore

Yep, they have that gig all worked out to a tee. sad where we are in this day and age. and you can thank the Democrat party for it
We are fucked. We are in a no-win situation. Because we are White and guiltless.

Being guiltless does not excuse ourselves of White Privilege, or perceived White superiority. We ARE, however, guilty by the association of the color of our skin.

I believe that MLK, Jr. not only addressed the travails of the Negroes of the day, but the travails of all Americans. Including Whites. Our nation has enacted endless reforms, endless numbers of laws, endless programs to benefit African-Americans...

... to what result? Still mounting hatred for Whites.

Fuck 'em. Yes, Whites used to hang Negroes but now they are hanging themselves via the Democrats the Liberals and the Progressives.

We are fucked. We are in a no-win situation. Because we are White and guiltless.

Being guiltless does not excuse ourselves of White Privilege, or perceived White superiority. We ARE, however, guilty by the association of the color of our skin.

I believe that MLK, Jr. not only addressed the travails of the Negroes of the day, but the travails of all Americans. Including Whites. Our nation has enacted endless reforms, endless numbers of laws, endless programs to benefit African-Americans...

Fuck 'em. Yes, Whites used to hang Negroes but now they are hanging themselves via the Democrats the Liberals and the Progressives.

Yep, if we don't get back our country in this next election. I don't know if there is any hope after that. but then we saw how they ripped us apart under Bush . so they might have succeeded in Dividing us permanently

Yep, if we don't get back our country in this next election. I don't know if there is any hope after that. but then we saw how they ripped us apart under Bush . so they might have succeeded in Dividing us permanently

Better research where to send your movable assets.

African-Americans will never be "free" in this country. Our country's Slave practices of 150 years ago is their ticket - not to "freedom" but to "free shit".

And... it is their prerogative and their legitimate tool of manipulation.

This nation is being manipulated by a cadre of so-called minority "suppression" that goes back 150 years yet no longer exists. BUT it does exist!

In their sucking fucking manipulating squandering minds.

Fuck minorities and their worthless leeching manipulative resource-draining counter-productive tactics. :slap:

Democratic Party, duh......

I think there will be yet another Democrat in the White House this next election.
The 47%'ers that Romney spoke of are all too real.
The Liberal media will continue to poison the minds of voters.

And the demise of America will once and for all be relegated to the fucking shitter.

African-Americans will never be "free" in this country. Our country's Slave practices of 150 years ago is their ticket - not to "freedom" but to "free shit".

And... it is their prerogative and their legitimate tool of manipulation.

This nation is being manipulated by a cadre of so-called minority "suppression" that goes back 150 years yet no longer exists. BUT it does exist!

In their sucking fucking manipulating squandering minds.

Fuck minorities and their worthless leeching manipulative resource-draining counter-productive tactics. :slap:

I agree with the manipulators and Obama was elected just for that reason. not for his experience because he didn't have any in anything. they ran him for his skin color alone. which come in that Manipulation again. and sadly it worked. I'm so ashamed of what he's done to us and our country. and I believe MLK would be too.
But why black people still allow these race baiters to USE them in this manor is damn sad to me. I don't know where it ends. I don't worry so much for me but my children, grandchildren, etc

I think there will be yet another Democrat in the White House this next election.
The 47%'ers that Romney spoke of are all too real.
The Liberal media will continue to poison the minds of voters.

And the demise of America will once and for all be relegated to the fucking shitter.

gawd I hope not. I keep hanging on to how the people woke up and kicked out the Democrats from their Power in Congress under Obama, the Democrat. So, I keep hoping it carries onto the next Presidential election.

Forum List

Back