The American Voter Can Now Identify The Enemy.

If Donald Trump has done one great thing for this nation then it has to be this. For the first time in decades America now realizes just exactly where the lies the filth and scams come from.

They don't so much have a face but you can ID them from their logo's.
images
View attachment 64705

images
images
images

These dirty bastards bring you the fear and false reporting of global warming and many other NON problems to cover up the theft going on by these filthy bastards.

images
images

images
View attachment 64707

View attachment 64708
images

Now those dirty bastards are nothing but hucksters or flunky's for THIS dirty bastard.
images

One big damn dirty late night spot on how to waste YOUR money. Instead of getting you to spend your money saving your own children you MUST save the homo. They are NOTHING but late night pitchmen.

And that first group of dirty bastards are playing politics NOT based on issues of need or importance but more like "Wrestlemania" with the second group your "heels" and "baby faces" and Sorros is Vince Mcmahon. Which makes you the "mark" or the View attachment 64709

Now Trump screws the "pooch" because he does not belong to the program or troupe. What you have in politics today is nothing more then poorly trained highly unskilled actors. That's all folks, that IS what they are. PRE-scripted horse sh#t brought to you through an "idiot box".

You DO recall that Debbie Wasserman Shultz REQUIRED talking points be sent to HER for content and programing. That makes her the editor and producer. Jeb was PRE booked as the heel and Hillary as the aging baby face. Kind of a "Stone Cold" Steve Austin VS a "Hulk Hogan".

Some really really poor f#cking casting. And that IS all it was CASTING. Trump screwed the pooch because he had NO pre scripted role. He's by no means a baby face NOR a heal. He just wants to kick some ass.

There is NOTHING more dangerous on the wrestling circuit then somebody jumping in the ring from the crowd into the ring. Why? Because he is the ONLY one who wants to REALLY kick ass. And that folks is NOT part of the "show".

Fury

Have you ever noticed the evil countenance of these Democrat establishment quislings? They all have that same wicked scowl. What a bunch!
WOOF !
563a936529000030004dc36d.jpeg

If we bring in 400 million immigrants, even the nicest immigrants in the world, this will cease to be America and will be a polyglot of ethnic groups all at war with each other.

It's a good thing we aren't bringing in 400 million immigrants then, and that no one plans to.

Sell your conspiracy theories to other rubes like yourself.

America has been bringing in immigrants since the beginning, and it made us the greatest country on Earth. That we are a nation of mutts is our greatest strength.

We now sit back and relax as JimBowie attempts to find examples of me defending the "'everybody is a lazy scumbag' bullshit".
done did it, dumbass
Only in your head. You made an ASSUMPTION, and have not proven it.

Here's an idea. Use this forum's search function and search on "government gifts" under username G5000.

Then do a correlative search on the words "tax expenditures".

Idiot.
No, moron, how about YOU STATE WHAT YOU MEAN.

How about that, water boy?
I do say what I mean. Then you come along and ASSUME I mean something else.

I am not the problem, dipshit.

I proved my point by quoting YOU, dumbass, and if that is not what you meant, it is not on me.

roflmao

If Donald Trump has done one great thing for this nation then it has to be this. For the first time in decades America now realizes just exactly where the lies the filth and scams come from.

images
View attachment 64705

images
images
images

These dirty bastards bring you the fear and false reporting of global warming and many other NON problems to cover up the theft going on by these filthy bastards.

images
images

images
View attachment 64707

View attachment 64708
images

Now those dirty bastards are nothing but hucksters or flunky's for THIS dirty bastard.
images

One big damn dirty late night spot on how to waste YOUR money. Instead of getting you to spend your money saving your own children you MUST save the homo. They are NOTHING but late night pitchmen.

And that first group of dirty bastards are playing politics NOT based on issues of need or importance but more like "Wrestlemania" with the second group your "heels" and "baby faces" and Sorros is Vince Mcmahon. Which makes you the "mark" or the View attachment 64709

Now Trump screws the "pooch" because he does not belong to the program or troupe. What you have in politics today is nothing more then poorly trained highly unskilled actors. That's all folks, that IS what they are. PRE-scripted horse sh#t brought to you through an "idiot box".

You DO recall that Debbie Wasserman Shultz REQUIRED talking points be sent to HER for content and programing. That makes her the editor and producer. Jeb was PRE booked as the heel and Hillary as the aging baby face. Kind of a "Stone Cold" Steve Austin VS a "Hulk Hogan".

Some really really poor f#cking casting. And that IS all it was CASTING. Trump screwed the pooch because he had NO pre scripted role. He's by no means a baby face NOR a heal. He just wants to kick some ass.

There is NOTHING more dangerous on the wrestling circuit then somebody jumping in the ring from the crowd into the ring. Why? Because he is the ONLY one who wants to REALLY kick ass. And that folks is NOT part of the "show".

Fury

Have you ever noticed the evil countenance of these Democrat establishment quislings? They all have that same wicked scowl. What a bunch!
WOOF !
The neocon Dick Cheney is as bad as Hillary is.

We now sit back and relax as JimBowie attempts to find examples of me defending the "'everybody is a lazy scumbag' bullshit".
done did it, dumbass
Only in your head. You made an ASSUMPTION, and have not proven it.

Here's an idea. Use this forum's search function and search on "government gifts" under username G5000.

Then do a correlative search on the words "tax expenditures".

Idiot.
No, moron, how about YOU STATE WHAT YOU MEAN.

How about that, water boy?
I do say what I mean. Then you come along and ASSUME I mean something else.

I am not the problem, dipshit.
You ARE the problem. YOU are the very apex of the problem. YOU are a FAKE conservative allowed for FAR to long to run his mouth and give a bad name to TRUE American TRUE free people everywhere. YOU are a traitor.

images
View attachment 64705

images
images
images

images
images

images
View attachment 64707

View attachment 64708
images

images

Fury

WOOF !
Rove works for the same people the rest of your bunch works for. The UN. He's wicked.

I notice that you place a lot of weight on cherry-picked photos, but refuse to look in the mirror.
The best reason for me to look in the mirror is to avoid being stabbed in the back by a liberal.
Ah, the old "stab in the back" meme! Just when you think it's all played out, a new century and a new set of "victims" show up.

images
View attachment 64705

images
images
images

images
images

images
View attachment 64707

View attachment 64708
images

images

Fury

WOOF !
Rove works for the same people the rest of your bunch works for. The UN. He's wicked.
Oh there is a list a LONG list from both sides. We got YEARS worth of baby faces and heels that span generations.

images
View attachment 64705

images
images
images

images
images

images
View attachment 64707

View attachment 64708
images

images

Fury

:rolleyes:

The number one threat to America is our debt. It's a bigger threat than all those Muslims in your closets and those Mexicans under your beds. It's a bigger threat than ISIS. It's even a bigger threat than Muslims, Mexicans, blacks, Ebola, and gays combined!

Every year, we spend $1.2 trillion on tax expenditures. Tax expenditures we all take advantage of.

$1.2 trillion. That is why we have deficit spending and so much borrowing.

If you take advantage of tax expenditures, then take a break from watching your favorite propaganda outlet training you to shit your pants on command. Go to the mirror and take a good look.

THERE is the biggest threat to America. "Gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."

Ah, and here is UC. One of the all time champion straw man builders, right on schedule!

Are you denying that you said that all Americans have to do to see who your enemy is, is look in a mirror?

Hey, you're a democrat, hating America is just part of who your are. :thup:
Poor UC. Can't see the difference between hating an enemy of America and hating America.

Every time I argue with him, I eventually begin to feel like I'm punching a six year old. It makes me very uncomfortable. It just feels wrong.

I notice that you place a lot of weight on cherry-picked photos, but refuse to look in the mirror.
The best reason for me to look in the mirror is to avoid being stabbed in the back by a liberal.
Ah, the old "stab in the back" meme! Just when you think it's all played out, a new century and a new set of "victims" show up.

Were you trying to be witty?

The number one threat to America is our debt. It's a bigger threat than all those Muslims in your closets and those Mexicans under your beds. It's a bigger threat than ISIS. It's even a bigger threat than Muslims, Mexicans, blacks, Ebola, and gays combined!

Every year, we spend $1.2 trillion on tax expenditures. Tax expenditures we all take advantage of.

$1.2 trillion. That is why we have deficit spending and so much borrowing.

If you take advantage of tax expenditures, then take a break from watching your favorite propaganda outlet training you to shit your pants on command. Go to the mirror and take a good look.

THERE is the biggest threat to America. "Gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."
Nice back pedal, now go back to your plantation and learn how to juggle while you do it phony.

Forum List

Back