The Ancient Black Hebrews

I remember as a kid my grandma told me the Hebrews were Black people. Not being particularly religious I didnt think much about it but always believed it. I've been researching this topic for a while now and it seems to be something so easily proven that I am astounded there is a controversy about it. The ancient Hebrews were obviously Black people. The evidence in the Torah/OT is pretty convincing.

Job 30:30 KJV: My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.
"My skin is black upon me and my bones are burned with heat"

The only people that would suffer from this condition known as starvation induced hyper pigmentation enough to turn Black are dark skinned people such as this type VI person at the end of the Fitzpatrick Skin Type scale

fitzpatrick_skin_type.jpg

Job is speaking of the boils that covered his body, Asclepias . Here is a photograph of boils from a plague which turned the skin black:

1e139663-14ee-4a1c-9f3e-8e9c66720115.jpg

They were also covered with black boils filled with pus and blood. These gave the disease it's name of “The Black Death”. (word description for this photograph)
As you can see the person is not black but his skin is black due to the boils which were caused by a certain disease called black death. I could show you another photograph of boils covering a man's body in which his skin had turned black but I cannot post it here as it would be far too disturbing for some of the readers to see it. These boils can lead to death however in the case of Job, the Lord told Satan, behold he is thine, but save his life.

Furthermore, this type of boil creates an infection in the body which feels as if the body is being burned. Infection in the skin creates heat which can be felt down to the bone. Therein, Job speaks:

My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.
Job 30:30

Satan made it clear his intention - skin for skin - his petition was specific. The boils covered Job from the sole of his feet to the crown of his head. Look at the following Scriptures:

Job 2 King James Version (KJV)
2 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord.

2 And the Lord said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

3 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.

4 And Satan answered the Lord, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life.

5 But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face.

6 And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life.

7 So went Satan forth from the presence of the Lord, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.

________
If you will examine the photograph, you can see here in verse 7 that Job was covered with these sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown - speaking of the top of his head. Therefore, Job's skin (all of it) became black as you see in the photograph above. It was not from famine but from the disease / boils put upon him and the infection (heat) which afflicted his bones.

In verse 4 and 5 Satan is specific in his petition, skin for skin...... touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face.

Job did not curse God throughout his affliction. Instead Job said,

Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.
Job 13:15

Last edited:
that black hand could be lots of different things----it is probably anthrax

that black hand could be lots of different things----it is probably anthrax
You're wrong. The medical diagnosis is stated and described : black boils filled with pus and blood caused by a disease known as black death.

black death is-----the usual AKA for BUBONIC PLAGUE----
that is YERSINNIA PESTIS infection. ----carried by ticks that
land on infected rats and then bite humans. It is---actually endemic in the Middle east. We have it now and then in
the USA----RARELY------you need it all-----the bacteria, the rats and the ticks. In Medieval times----they had it because of congested cities, lots of rats and -----you guessed it----probably
brought back by crusaders

I remember as a kid my grandma told me the Hebrews were Black people. Not being particularly religious I didnt think much about it but always believed it. I've been researching this topic for a while now and it seems to be something so easily proven that I am astounded there is a controversy about it. The ancient Hebrews were obviously Black people. The evidence in the Torah/OT is pretty convincing.

The only people that would suffer from this condition known as starvation induced hyper pigmentation enough to turn Black are dark skinned people such as this type VI person at the end of the Fitzpatrick Skin Type scale

The children of Moses are Black Hebrews, Asclepias.

Numbers 12:1-10 King James Version (KJV)
12 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

2 And they said, Hath the Lord indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the Lord heard it.

3 (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)

4 And the Lord spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out.

5 And the Lord came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.

6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

7 My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.

8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

9 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against them; and he departed.

10 And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Moses had one wife and their sons were Black Hebrews. Here you see the scriptures confirm this truth:

Exodus 4:20
King James Version (KJV)

20 And Moses took his wife and his sons, and set them upon an ass, and he returned to the land of Egypt: and Moses took the rod of God in his hand.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

The names of Moses two sons:

Exodus 18:2-4 King James Version (KJV)
2 Then Jethro, Moses' father in law, took Zipporah, Moses' wife, after he had sent her back,

3 And her two sons; of which the name of the one was Gershom; for he said, I have been an alien in a strange land:

4 And the name of the other was Eliezer; for the God of my father, said he, was mine help, and delivered me from the sword of Pharaoh:

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

As you can see the sons of Moses (and his descendants) are black Hebrews. Could it be that the Lord gave this honor to the black people because of the prejudice which we see displayed by Miriam and Aaron who spoke against Moses because he had married an Ethiopian woman (Zipporah was black)? I find the judgment God exacted upon Miriam to be interesting. What led Miriam to speak against Moses? Was she prideful about her skin not being the color of Moses wife (black)? We know that according to Scripture, the Lord struck her with leprosy which then turned her skin "white as snow"......

9 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against them; and he departed.

10 And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.
Numbers 12:9,10

Moses was a servant of the most high God. He was the man God had chosen to deliver His message. This brings us to our final conclusion concerning words spoken against God's anointed - which are the servants of God (this warning still stands today and warns against harming the servants of the Lord Jesus Christ who are anointed and called to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ).

Psalm 105:14-15 King James Version (KJV)
14 He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes;

15 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Last edited:
how do you know?-----you do not even know what specific Hebrew word was used? -----there are actually a few different ways of describing "DARK COLORED SKIN---in Hebrew"
I know because i can read. Do you have an alternative explanation as to why they said their skin was Black? I'd love to hear it along with the specific Hebrew words..

I am delighted that you can read------read what the specific Hebrew word that Job used when he described himself as
"black"
Why dont you tell us and prove it didnt really mean Black?

I cannot tell you-----I do not know what word was used----YOU claimed that you can read hebrew
You cant tell me? You dont know? I never claimed I could read Hebrew. i said i read the translation. Here I thought you could shed some light on another interpretation. You got my hopes all high for nothing.

You don't need to read Hebrew, Asclepias. The KJV Holy Bible is the pure Word of God. Read the KJV Holy Bible and you will be reading the written Word of God.

The Hebrew Bible (Tanakh) confirms the KJV Holy Bible is the pure Word of God.

Last edited:
Abraham and his tribe were from eastern turkey where his father originated.

David was supposed t have had red hair.

there are small tribes in africa that converted when the jew from diaspora settled there.

For Asclepias:

Psalm 137 King James Version (KJV)
137 By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.

2 We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.

3 For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.

4 How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

5 If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

6 If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.

7 Remember, O Lord, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.

8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Last edited:
Abraham and his tribe were from eastern turkey where his father originated.

David was supposed t have had red hair.

there are small tribes in africa that converted when the jew from diaspora settled there.
Asclepias

The subject is the children of Moses who are also the children of Abraham, Aris. Was Moses a child of Abraham? Yes. He was. So were his sons and their descendants as well.

The sons of Moses were born Black Hebrews. Their mother was a black woman, an Ethiopian according to Scripture in both the KJV Holy Bible and the Hebrew Bible - Tanakh. The children of Moses are black Hebrews by birth. Their DNA is Hebrew blood. People who "convert" to Judaism do not have Hebrew DNA.

note* There is no conflict in King David having red hair. He was not a descendant of Moses.

Israel just approved immigration for 9,000 Ethiopian Jews — here’s who they are

IMG_2587-635x357.jpg

The children of Moses returning to their homeland, Israel. How beautiful is this picture?

Last edited:
Jere----you seem confused. The term that Miriam used for Zipporah was "CUSHITE" ----which actually in colloquial Hebrew means anyone with a somewhat dark skin-----but more specifically alludes to ETHIOPIANS. It is not clear that she was actually from Ethiopia. Ethiopians are not actually identical with
sub-Saharan blacks.----they are kinda mixed (like the rest of the world) ---tend to be a bit lighter in skin tones than subsaharans and got facial features that seem MIXED with NORTH Africans (like Egyptians and Syrians) and lots are kinda tall (compared to me which means just about anyone in the world.) Saudis and Yemenis are very mixed with Ethiopians because of the proximities of the lands and their HISTORIC LOVE (sic) for each other (Haille Selassie was a tiny liitte guy----but IMO not typical--in fact probably more Saudi)-------now------for the cutest little poem in Hebrew>>>>
ANA EL,, ANA REFA NA LA Moses says this prayer---it is PLEASE, G-D, PLEASE HEAL (with another 'please' in the between) HER. That rid Miriam of the Leprosy ATTACK.
Leprosy is a sickness of the PERIPHRAL NERVES----affected parts become very pale and numb--to the point of complete loss of sensation especially to heat and pain. It also causes
physical disfigurement----later on. Tissues become non-viable. ------uhm----even pink people like me look paler than before

PS never tell a Saudi that he is "BLACK"-----Saudis don't eat lunch at the same table with "blacks"----blacks are ABED ---
(slave) Never say MUHUMMAD WAS BLACK---you might lose your head

I know because i can read. Do you have an alternative explanation as to why they said their skin was Black? I'd love to hear it along with the specific Hebrew words..

I am delighted that you can read------read what the specific Hebrew word that Job used when he described himself as
"black"

I cannot tell you-----I do not know what word was used----YOU claimed that you can read hebrew
You cant tell me? You dont know? I never claimed I could read Hebrew. i said i read the translation. Here I thought you could shed some light on another interpretation. You got my hopes all high for nothing.

You don't need to read Hebrew, Asclepias. The KJV Holy Bible is the pure Word of God. Read the KJV Holy Bible and you will be reading the written Word of God.

when I first started learning a bit of Hebrew as a teen----I was startled at how DIFFERENT the bible, etc, is ------from the standard translations. -------I learned the very standard old time-----Hebrew-------I was also startled when I "visited" the dead sea scrolls------it was like reading a modern Hebrew newspaper---
Hebrew is very standard and it is not English. For the record---the KJV is quite good-----all things considered---but not THAT
good. As for the NT----Jesus spoke Aramaic----which is NOT Hebrew but a lot closer to Hebrew than is English---AND the Aramaic He spoke was a kinda HEBRAIZED form (like Yiddish is a kinda Hebraized German) To make matters worse some of the NT was written in GREEK (which is greek to me----I don't know if there ever was a Hebraized greek----probably there was. such forms exist for SPANISH, FARSI and even ARABIC ) <<< <feel free to ask questions but do not confer ABSOLUTE accuracy to my answers>

Jere----you seem confused. The term that Miriam used for Zipporah was "CUSHITE" ----which actually in colloquial Hebrew means anyone with a somewhat dark skin-----but more specifically alludes to ETHIOPIANS. It is not clear that she was actually from Ethiopia. Ethiopians are not actually identical with
sub-Saharan blacks.----they are kinda mixed (like the rest of the world) ---tend to be a bit lighter in skin tones than subsaharans and got facial features that seem MIXED with NORTH Africans (like Egyptians and Syrians) and lots are kinda tall (compared to me which means just about anyone in the world.) Saudis and Yemenis are very mixed with Ethiopians because of the proximities of the lands and their HISTORIC LOVE (sic) for each other (Haille Selassie was a tiny liitte guy----but IMO not typical--in fact probably more Saudi)-------now------for the cutest little poem in Hebrew>>>>
ANA EL,, ANA REFA NA LA Moses says this prayer---it is PLEASE, G-D, PLEASE HEAL (with another 'please' in the between) HER. That rid Miriam of the Leprosy ATTACK.
Leprosy is a sickness of the PERIPHRAL NERVES----affected parts become very pale and numb--to the point of complete loss of sensation especially to heat and pain. It also causes
physical disfigurement----later on. Tissues become non-viable. ------uhm----even pink people like me look paler than before

I'm not confused, Rosie. You are. Perhaps you should put down the Talmud and pick up a Hebrew Bible and study it. You don't know what you are talking about.

I'm not confused, Rosie. You are. Perhaps you should put down the Talmud and pick up a Hebrew Bible and study it. You don't know what you are talking about.

your comment is rude, Jeremiah------I have not touched a volume of the TALMUD since I read GITTEN----which was something like almost 30 years ago. For fun---ask anyone who KNOWS----what gitten is all about and then you will know something about my life. Now---just what comment of mine
give you the impression that I do not know what I am talking about. BTW---do you imagine that Moses had a WHOLE BUNCH of descendants? is there something like a whole TRIBE OF MOSES? I will help you-------I am not descended from moses--------but he is a relative. Even if his wife were a subsahran black-----HIS and HER contribution to the GENE POOL of jews would be negligible (if you don't know the term "gene pool"-----google ---SIMPLE GENETICS (which is the stuff I know) is fascinating

you sure they aint talking about hell? I mean, idk the context. Just wondered if you did

"black"

Oh----you have no idea what the words in JOB actually are---
right-----so the conversation is over.
I do have an idea. I posted them in the OP. Since you cant explain what they meant by their skin was Black and you dont know the Hebrew words the conversation was already over.

Job is speaking of the boils that covered his body, Asclepias . Here is a photograph of boils from a plague which turned the skin black:

They were also covered with black boils filled with pus and blood. These gave the disease it's name of “The Black Death”. (word description for this photograph)
As you can see the person is not black but his skin is black due to the boils which were caused by a certain disease called black death. I could show you another photograph of boils covering a man's body in which his skin had turned black but I cannot post it here as it would be far too disturbing for some of the readers to see it. These boils can lead to death however in the case of Job, the Lord told Satan, behold he is thine, but save his life.

Furthermore, this type of boil creates an infection in the body which feels as if the body is being burned. Infection in the skin creates heat which can be felt down to the bone. Therein, Job speaks:

Satan made it clear his intention - skin for skin - his petition was specific. The boils covered Job from the sole of his feet to the crown of his head. Look at the following Scriptures:

2 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord.

2 And the Lord said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

3 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.

4 And Satan answered the Lord, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life.

5 But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face.

7 So went Satan forth from the presence of the Lord, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.

________
If you will examine the photograph, you can see here in verse 7 that Job was covered with these sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown - speaking of the top of his head. Therefore, Job's skin (all of it) became black as you see in the photograph above. It was not from famine but from the disease / boils put upon him and the infection (heat) which afflicted his bones.

In verse 4 and 5 Satan is specific in his petition, skin for skin...... touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face.

Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.

________

That picture has nothing to do with boils. Thats from gangrene. I was in the military so I know that for a fact.

"black"

I know. I think Rosie is just upset she cant figure out a way to explain why someone would say their skin was Black and instead they really meant white in Hebrew.

Nope. The term was Cushian Midianite and yes they were Ethiopians. Her father Jethro was the prince of Midian and he is the one that came up with the Hebrew judicial system to help Moses out. Yes Ethiopians are identical to subSaharan Blacks even to this day. Back then it would have been impossible to tell them any of them apart at all. Its amazing how ignorant you are. Here is a modern day Ethiopian of the Hamer people.

The world's toughest women revealed

article-0-18AC648700000578-432_964x600.jpg

FYI. Miriam had an issue with Zipporah because she wasnt a Hebrew...not because she was Black. Miriam was Black herself. We know because god turned her white. If she was white it wouldnt have been a punishment to turn her white. Matter of fact that was a common punishment in the bible. Not once that I know of did he turn someone Black because they were already Black.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back