The Ancient Black Hebrews

Back to the topic..In order to convince the Hebrews he had really spoken with him god gave Moses 2 miracles. Lets break this down. what is a miracle?

Definition of MIRACLE

Webster says....

Full Definition of miracle
  1. 1: an extraordinary event manifesting divine intervention in human affairs

2. 2: an extremely outstanding or unusual event, thing, or accomplishment

3. 3 Christian Science : a divinely natural phenomenon experienced humanly as the fulfillment of spiritual law
Bible Gateway passage: Exodus 4:1-8 - Good News Translation

So he gave Moses 2 miracles. The lesser one was turning a stick into a snake. The greater miracle was turning his hand white. Note this is not a small gathering in some room or a tent. There are going to be almost 60 thousand Hebrews present so most of them are going to be far away so turning a hand white against a white body wouldn't be seen as the greater miracle. Moses therefore had to be Black in order for everyone to be astounded and see it as a greater miracle..
From your own source:
"Moses obeyed; and when he took his hand out, it was diseased, covered with white spots,"
Bible Gateway passage: Exodus 4:1-8 - Good News Translation
th
Thats even more significant. How is the second miracle going to be more powerful if you cant see the spots from 10 ft away? Moses must have been extremely dark for all those people to see only white spots on his hand. Thanks for pointing that out and providing such a great visual to go along with it.

"“If they will not believe you or be convinced by the first miracle, then this one will convince them."

Last edited:
I have very very "white" skin-----I took a medication for a while that is known to create temporary vitiligo----even on my white skin----the white patches on my hands and legs were obvious

I have very very "white" skin-----I took a medication for a while that is known to create temporary vitiligo----even on my white skin----the white patches on my hands and legs were obvious
Asslips' contention is that the white spots couldn't be seen from 2 miles away unless one is black. How about if the black person shows his palm? Well, it doesn't matter. To each his own....

I dont believe you but nice try. if you are whiter than this chick below then you wouldnt even be able to tell at all. The point is that would never be considered more of a miracle than turning a stick into a snack. :laugh:

wpid-2015-09-08-22-37-25.png

Last edited:
Asslips' contention is that the white spots couldn't be seen from 2 miles away unless one is black. How about if the black person shows his palm? Well, it doesn't matter. To each his own....
No my contention is that the white spots wouldnt be visible or more impressive on a white hand from 10ft away than turning a stick into a snake. Now make that distance greater than 10ft and the white spots on a white hand are pretty insignificant. Just think about that for a moment. A white hand that turns white or a stick that turns into a snake? Now imagine a Black hand turning white. We all know now Moses was Black.

Last edited:
No my contention is that the white spots wouldnt be visible or more impressive on a white hand from 10ft away than turning a stick into a snake. Just think about that for a moment. A white hand that turns white or a stick that turns into a snake? Now imagine a Black hand turning white. We all know now Moses was Black.

butterfly----your arguments are idiotic-----It is unfortunate that ----if you have particularly dark skin---that you DESPISE yourself because of that fact. You remind me of the very neurotic Eldridge Cleaver----

No my contention is that the white spots wouldnt be visible or more impressive on a white hand from 10ft away than turning a stick into a snake. Just think about that for a moment. A white hand that turns white or a stick that turns into a snake? Now imagine a Black hand turning white. We all know now Moses was Black.

butterfly----your arguments are idiotic-----It is unfortunate that ----if you have particularly dark skin---that you DESPISE yourself because of that fact. You remind me of the very neurotic Eldridge Cleaver----
If my arguments were idiotic you would have a valid argument debunking them. As it is all you can do is make half hearted attempts to deflect. Its ok. I'm not done with you by a long shot. You better step your game up.

PS never tell a Saudi that he is "BLACK"-----Saudis don't eat lunch at the same table with "blacks"----blacks are ABED ---
(slave) Never say MUHUMMAD WAS BLACK---you might lose your head

PS- take that racist BS somewhere else. Saudis seem to have gotten along with Obama.
Obama hosts Saudi Prince Salman at White House

it is clear that you have never met a saudi
I play basketball with 1 or more every Sat. They always pick me first.

PS never tell a Saudi that he is "BLACK"-----Saudis don't eat lunch at the same table with "blacks"----blacks are ABED ---
I play basketball with a Saudi every weekend. If Muhammed was walking down the street you woul call him Black. The guy that did the first call to prayer ever for the Islamic faith was Black. Bilal

Black History:Bilal ibn Rabah, the first man to call Muslims to prayer

Bilal-ibn-Rabah-feature.jpg

try again ----Bilal was in Saudi arabia because he was a slave kidnapped from sub-Saharan Africa----don't tell your Saudi friends that they are "black" ---they might behead you. Saudi arabs are----considered and consider themselves to be caucasion ----HOWEVER Saudi arabs have been mixing business with pleasure for millennia ----their main business has been supplying slaves to half the world
If I tell a Saudi that he is Black he better suck it up and move on. There ain't gone be no beheading. There might be a head knocking, by me, but there ain't gone be no beheading! Besides, How would a Jew like you know what ALL Saudis think about Blacks, especially Black Muslims or Blacks of their faith? I think you are just projecting your own personal biases.

I dont believe you but nice try. if you are whiter than this chick below then you wouldnt even be able to tell at all. The point is that would never be considered more of a miracle than turning a stick into a snack. :laugh:

yeah I am white like her-----she got it a little worse than I did.-----It was temporary. Lots of caucasions have skin a LOT darker then either SHE OR I do. (PS---my face was not involved)

PS- take that racist BS somewhere else. Saudis seem to have gotten along with Obama.

did you ever date their sisters?

yeah I am white like her-----she got it a little worse than I did.-----It was temporary. Lots of caucasions have skin a LOT darker then either SHE OR I do. (PS---my face was not involved)
Yeah but my point is that not only would it not be noticeable for more than 10ft, It damn sure wouldnt be a more significant and impressive miracle than turning a stick into a snake. Whats your next attempt at pretending Moses wasnt Black because this one has fallen on its face?

did you ever date their sisters?
I'm married but before I moved where I currently live i did date a couple.

I play basketball with a Saudi every weekend. If Muhammed was walking down the street you woul call him Black. The guy that did the first call to prayer ever for the Islamic faith was Black. Bilal

Black History:Bilal ibn Rabah, the first man to call Muslims to prayer

Bilal-ibn-Rabah-feature.jpg

try again ----Bilal was in Saudi arabia because he was a slave kidnapped from sub-Saharan Africa----don't tell your Saudi friends that they are "black" ---they might behead you. Saudi arabs are----considered and consider themselves to be caucasion ----HOWEVER Saudi arabs have been mixing business with pleasure for millennia ----their main business has been supplying slaves to half the world
If I tell a Saudi that he is Black he better suck it up and move on. There ain't gone be no beheading. There might be a head knocking, by me, but there ain't gone be no beheading! Besides, How would a Jew like you know what ALL Saudis think about Blacks, especially Black Muslims or Blacks of their faith? I think you are just projecting your own personal biases.

how would a lump of shit like you, know anything at all.
I have been interacting----both working with and socializing--- with muslims from many different parts of the world for----50 years. I have a very CLEAR idea what muslims from countries other than the USA think of "black muslims" in the
USA

Forum List

Back