The Ancient Black Hebrews

PS never tell a Saudi that he is "BLACK"-----Saudis don't eat lunch at the same table with "blacks"----blacks are ABED ---
(slave) Never say MUHUMMAD WAS BLACK---you might lose your head
I play basketball with a Saudi every weekend. If Muhammed was walking down the street you woul call him Black. The guy that did the first call to prayer ever for the Islamic faith was Black. Bilal

Black History:Bilal ibn Rabah, the first man to call Muslims to prayer

Bilal-ibn-Rabah-feature.jpg

Last edited:
Jere----you seem confused. The term that Miriam used for Zipporah was "CUSHITE" ----which actually in colloquial Hebrew means anyone with a somewhat dark skin-----but more specifically alludes to ETHIOPIANS. It is not clear that she was actually from Ethiopia. Ethiopians are not actually identical with
sub-Saharan blacks.----they are kinda mixed (like the rest of the world) ---tend to be a bit lighter in skin tones than subsaharans and got facial features that seem MIXED with NORTH Africans (like Egyptians and Syrians) and lots are kinda tall (compared to me which means just about anyone in the world.) Saudis and Yemenis are very mixed with Ethiopians because of the proximities of the lands and their HISTORIC LOVE (sic) for each other (Haille Selassie was a tiny liitte guy----but IMO not typical--in fact probably more Saudi)-------now------for the cutest little poem in Hebrew>>>>
ANA EL,, ANA REFA NA LA Moses says this prayer---it is PLEASE, G-D, PLEASE HEAL (with another 'please' in the between) HER. That rid Miriam of the Leprosy ATTACK.
Leprosy is a sickness of the PERIPHRAL NERVES----affected parts become very pale and numb--to the point of complete loss of sensation especially to heat and pain. It also causes
physical disfigurement----later on. Tissues become non-viable. ------uhm----even pink people like me look paler than before
Nope. The term was Cushian Midianite and yes they were Ethiopians. Her father Jethro was the prince of Midian and he is the one that came up with the Hebrew judicial system to help Moses out. Yes Ethiopians are identical to subSaharan Blacks even to this day. Back then it would have been impossible to tell them any of them apart at all. Its amazing how ignorant you are. Here is a modern day Ethiopian of the Hamer people.

The world's toughest women revealed

article-0-18AC648700000578-432_964x600.jpg

FYI. Miriam had an issue with Zipporah because she wasnt a Hebrew...not because she was Black. Miriam was Black herself. We know because god turned her white. If she was white it wouldnt have been a punishment to turn her white. Matter of fact that was a common punishment in the bible. Not once that I know of did he turn someone Black because they were already Black.

That women doesn't resemble Ethiopian Jews at all....You're an Atheist, but you attempt to quote the bible ...wierd:eusa_think:

os.jpg

Jere----you seem confused. The term that Miriam used for Zipporah was "CUSHITE" ----which actually in colloquial Hebrew means anyone with a somewhat dark skin-----but more specifically alludes to ETHIOPIANS. It is not clear that she was actually from Ethiopia. Ethiopians are not actually identical with
sub-Saharan blacks.----they are kinda mixed (like the rest of the world) ---tend to be a bit lighter in skin tones than subsaharans and got facial features that seem MIXED with NORTH Africans (like Egyptians and Syrians) and lots are kinda tall (compared to me which means just about anyone in the world.) Saudis and Yemenis are very mixed with Ethiopians because of the proximities of the lands and their HISTORIC LOVE (sic) for each other (Haille Selassie was a tiny liitte guy----but IMO not typical--in fact probably more Saudi)-------now------for the cutest little poem in Hebrew>>>>
ANA EL,, ANA REFA NA LA Moses says this prayer---it is PLEASE, G-D, PLEASE HEAL (with another 'please' in the between) HER. That rid Miriam of the Leprosy ATTACK.
Leprosy is a sickness of the PERIPHRAL NERVES----affected parts become very pale and numb--to the point of complete loss of sensation especially to heat and pain. It also causes
physical disfigurement----later on. Tissues become non-viable. ------uhm----even pink people like me look paler than before
Nope. The term was Cushian Midianite and yes they were Ethiopians. Her father Jethro was the prince of Midian and he is the one that came up with the Hebrew judicial system to help Moses out. Yes Ethiopians are identical to subSaharan Blacks even to this day. Back then it would have been impossible to tell them any of them apart at all. Its amazing how ignorant you are. Here is a modern day Ethiopian of the Hamer people.

FYI. Miriam had an issue with Zipporah because she wasnt a Hebrew...not because she was Black. Miriam was Black herself. We know because god turned her white. If she was white it wouldnt have been a punishment to turn her white. Matter of fact that was a common punishment in the bible. Not once that I know of did he turn someone Black because they were already Black.

That women doesn't resemble Ethiopian Jews at all....You're an Atheist, but you attempt to quote the bible ...wierd:eusa_think:

os.jpg
What do you mean she doesnt resemble an Ethiopian Jew? Zipporah wasnt a Jew dummy. :laugh:

Here are some Ethiopian Hebrews. They look like my friends from Eritrea

Ethiopian_Jews.jpg

Miss Israel

hqdefault.jpg

Who told you I was an atheist and who told you I cant quote the bible if I was an atheist?

Last edited:
PS never tell a Saudi that he is "BLACK"-----Saudis don't eat lunch at the same table with "blacks"----blacks are ABED ---
I play basketball with a Saudi every weekend. If Muhammed was walking down the street you woul call him Black. The guy that did the first call to prayer ever for the Islamic faith was Black. Bilal

try again ----Bilal was in Saudi arabia because he was a slave kidnapped from sub-Saharan Africa----don't tell your Saudi friends that they are "black" ---they might behead you. Saudi arabs are----considered and consider themselves to be caucasion ----HOWEVER Saudi arabs have been mixing business with pleasure for millennia ----their main business has been supplying slaves to half the world

os.jpg
What do you mean she doesnt resemble an Ethiopian Jew? Zipporah wasnt a Jew dummy. :laugh:

Ethiopian_Jews.jpg

Miss Israel

hqdefault.jpg

Who told you I was an atheist and who told you I cant quote the bible if I was an atheist?

the miss Israel one looks like an Ethiopian jew-----kinda angular facial structure. The other examples you show---just don't

Who would...? The Koran says Mohamed was white.

In Hadith no.63,vol 1, it says: "When a man arrived at the mosque, he asked, "who amongst you is Muhammad?" The companions of the prophet replied "THIS WHITE MAN RECLINING ON HIS ARM".

In Hadith no.122, vol 2 and in vol 2 Hadith no. 141, when Muhammad raised his arms in prayer, it tells us that 'The WHITENESS of his armpits became visible". The Hadith vol 1, no. 367 tells us that Anas, one of Muhammad's trusted companions "saw the WHITENESS of the penis of Allah's prophet".

true----but muhummad needs to GROW HIS ARMY---so he
pretends to like "blacks". He hates them----but he still pretends. With a little fake love and some money----muhummad bought the black persons of the world----even
an idiot named Elijah Poole------he bamboozled black americans by calling himself ELIJAH MUHUMMAD

nice snapshot----CANNON?

os.jpg

Ethiopian_Jews.jpg

Miss Israel

hqdefault.jpg

Atheist don't normally quote the bible and I think you're a half breed like Obama

os.jpg

Ethiopian_Jews.jpg

Miss Israel

hqdefault.jpg

Atheist don't normally quote the bible and I think you're a half breed like Obama

os.jpg

Ethiopian_Jews.jpg

Miss Israel

hqdefault.jpg

you do not understand persons like butterfly ASCLEPIAS----
she quotes propaganda -----not the bible. Delusional
"black nationalists" have a literature. I read it as a young
adult------just as I read islamo Nazi literature as a child----
because of the readings of my youth----I do understand people like BOTH butterfly and our dear penny

os.jpg

Ethiopian_Jews.jpg

Miss Israel

hqdefault.jpg

os.jpg

Ethiopian_Jews.jpg

Miss Israel

hqdefault.jpg

because of the readings of my youth----I do understand people like BOTH butterfly and our dear penny

He's a she?...I still say she's most likely a half-breed....and fascist are all the same

os.jpg

Ethiopian_Jews.jpg

Miss Israel

hqdefault.jpg

os.jpg

Ethiopian_Jews.jpg

Miss Israel

hqdefault.jpg

He's a she?...I still say she's most likely a half-breed....and fascist are all the same

it's from the 60s Lots of historic revisionism-----re the issue of the "BLACK" "RACE"----some people never gave it up.
My fave was the person most TROUBLED Eldridge Cleaver----poor kid. It was a fad with some "GOOD" hidden therein---
but some people went a little nuts over it

try again ----Bilal was in Saudi arabia because he was a slave kidnapped from sub-Saharan Africa----don't tell your Saudi friends that they are "black" ---they might behead you. Saudi arabs are----considered and consider themselves to be caucasion ----HOWEVER Saudi arabs have been mixing business with pleasure for millennia ----their main business has been supplying slaves to half the world
Try what again? Bilal a Black man was the first person to ever call muslims to service. Is that what you were talking about? I would never tell a Saudi they are Black They arent. The original people of that area were Black though and they know it.

Last edited:

os.jpg

Ethiopian_Jews.jpg

Miss Israel

hqdefault.jpg

the miss Israel one looks like an Ethiopian jew-----kinda angular facial structure. The other examples you show---just don't
Yeah I know. Didnt you see where I said they were Ethiopian Jews. I dont care if the other examples dont look like anything to you. Your delusions dont determine reality.

os.jpg

Ethiopian_Jews.jpg

Miss Israel

hqdefault.jpg

Atheists quote the bible all the time and its none of my business if you think I am a half breed.

Back to the topic..In order to convince the Hebrews he had really spoken with him god gave Moses 2 miracles. Lets break this down. what is a miracle?

Definition of MIRACLE

Webster says....

Full Definition of miracle
  1. 1: an extraordinary event manifesting divine intervention in human affairs

2. 2: an extremely outstanding or unusual event, thing, or accomplishment

3. 3 Christian Science : a divinely natural phenomenon experienced humanly as the fulfillment of spiritual law
Bible Gateway passage: Exodus 4:1-8 - Good News Translation

So he gave Moses 2 miracles. The lesser one was turning a stick into a snake. The greater miracle was turning his hand white. Note this is not a small gathering in some room or a tent. There are going to be almost 60 thousand Hebrews present so most of them are going to be far away so turning a hand white against a white body wouldn't be seen as the greater miracle. Moses therefore had to be Black in order for everyone to be astounded and see it as a greater miracle..

Back to the topic..In order to convince the Hebrews he had really spoken with him god gave Moses 2 miracles. Lets break this down. what is a miracle?

Definition of MIRACLE

Webster says....

Full Definition of miracle
  1. 1: an extraordinary event manifesting divine intervention in human affairs

2. 2: an extremely outstanding or unusual event, thing, or accomplishment

3. 3 Christian Science : a divinely natural phenomenon experienced humanly as the fulfillment of spiritual law

So he gave Moses 2 miracles. The lesser one was turning a stick into a snake. The greater miracle was turning his hand white. Note this is not a small gathering in some room or a tent. There are going to be almost 60 thousand Hebrews present so most of them are going to be far away so turning a hand white against a white body wouldn't be seen as the greater miracle. Moses therefore had to be Black in order for everyone to be astounded and see it as a greater miracle..
From your own source:
"Moses obeyed; and when he took his hand out, it was diseased, covered with white spots,"
th

Forum List

Back