The Ancient Black Hebrews

So if there is no credible posting to debate the proof that Moses was Black i would like to move on with more proof? Anyone else have a protest?

Nope...I'm pretty sure Moses liked a lot like this guy. :)

ChineseSmileMan_PicFromCMarino.jpg
Is this an opinion or do you have any biblical evidence?

There are Jews of every skin tone just as there are Christians and Muslims. Who gives a shit? :D
You and Rosie for sure give a shit. Thats why you commented. The point however was to prove the orginal Hebrews were Black. Do you have something that debunks the proof?

nope ---I do not give a shit about the color of skin any more than I give a shit about the color of your kitchen curtains. Skin color is an obsession of very neurotic "black americans". Interestingly enough----it is also an obsession of south east
Asians.

I guess I have relegated the people without any proof to raising my ratings by giving me smiley faces. I will give you some time to get your stuff together before i provide further evidence.

There are Jews of every skin tone just as there are Christians and Muslims. Who gives a shit? :D
You and Rosie for sure give a shit. Thats why you commented. The point however was to prove the orginal Hebrews were Black. Do you have something that debunks the proof?

nope ---I do not give a shit about the color of skin any more than I give a shit about the color of your kitchen curtains. Skin color is an obsession of very neurotic "black americans". Interestingly enough----it is also an obsession of south east
Asians.
I guess that you didnt care so much you denied that the Hebrews were Black. You even did this without providing proof they were white. This must be really bothering you. :laugh:

So if there is no credible posting to debate the proof that Moses was Black i would like to move on with more proof? Anyone else have a protest?

for those of use who actually read the bible and writings made by jews in PAST times----like remote or "biblical" times---it is very clear that if a person has dark skin like a sub-Saharan----that fact is actually NOTED in the writings because it is something sorta "different" Sometimes such people are described as "Cushite"-----which sorta means something like
ethiopian

for those of use who actually read the bible and writings made by jews in PAST times----like remote or "biblical" times---it is very clear that if a person has dark skin like a sub-Saharan----that fact is actually NOTED in the writings because it is something sorta "different" Sometimes such people are described as "Cushite"-----which sorta means something like
ethiopian
So then why did you deny the Hebrews were Black people then? You do realize not all Black people were from Cush right?

ethiopian
So then why did you deny the Hebrews were Black people then? You do realize not all Black people were from Cush right?

In colloquial Hebrew---Cushite usually refers to the fact that the person has dark colored skin. If one considers that which anthropologists call "NEGROID" by race-------it does not necessarily refer to a person of the "negroid" race----just anyone with dark colored skin. It is colloquial------not rocket science. If one reads really old stuff---it become obvious that this usage is ---nothing new. As to arabs----try reading the koran------muhummad specifically describes those that arabs call ABED ------regarding dark skin and kinky hair. ----clearly something "different"

White people give a shit. When Blacks start to provide good evidence that Hebrews might have been Black, that is when the "who gives a shit" syndrome starts.

Ok since there is no credible disputes I will give you one to chew on while I am away.

Genesis 42:1-8. This is the story of Joseph who was sold to the Egyptians If Joseph was white why did his brothers just think he was another Egyptian? Joseph must have been Black just like the Egyptians.

Genesis 42:1 Context: Now Jacob saw that there was grain in Egypt, and Jacob said to his sons, "Why do you look at one another?"

But Joseph had recognized his brothers, although they did not recognize him.

Last edited:

ethiopian

In colloquial Hebrew---Cushite usually refers to the fact that the person has dark colored skin. If one considers that which anthropologists call "NEGROID" by race-------it does not necessarily refer to a person of the "negroid" race----just anyone with dark colored skin. It is colloquial------not rocket science. If one reads really old stuff---it become obvious that this usage is ---nothing new. As to arabs----try reading the koran------muhummad specifically describes those that arabs call ABED ------regarding dark skin and kinky hair. ----clearly something "different"
Nope. Try again. If that was true then they would have called Simeon a Cushite and they would have called the Egyptians Cushites. They called Simeon a Black man from the land of Niger.

Acts 13:1 Now in the church at Antioch there were prophets and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon called Niger, Lucius of Cyrene, Manaen (who had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch) and Saul.

Now in the church at Antioch there were prophets and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon called Niger, Lucius of Cyrene, Manaen (who had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch) and Saul.

PS never tell a Saudi that he is "BLACK"-----Saudis don't eat lunch at the same table with "blacks"----blacks are ABED ---
(slave) Never say MUHUMMAD WAS BLACK---you might lose your head
I play basketball with a Saudi every weekend. If Muhammed was walking down the street you woul call him Black. The guy that did the first call to prayer ever for the Islamic faith was Black. Bilal

Black History:Bilal ibn Rabah, the first man to call Muslims to prayer

Bilal-ibn-Rabah-feature.jpg

try again ----Bilal was in Saudi arabia because he was a slave kidnapped from sub-Saharan Africa----don't tell your Saudi friends that they are "black" ---they might behead you. Saudi arabs are----considered and consider themselves to be caucasion ----HOWEVER Saudi arabs have been mixing business with pleasure for millennia ----their main business has been supplying slaves to half the world
If I tell a Saudi that he is Black he better suck it up and move on. There ain't gone be no beheading. There might be a head knocking, by me, but there ain't gone be no beheading! Besides, How would a Jew like you know what ALL Saudis think about Blacks, especially Black Muslims or Blacks of their faith? I think you are just projecting your own personal biases.

how would a lump of shit like you, know anything at all.
I have been interacting----both working with and socializing--- with muslims from many different parts of the world for----50 years. I have a very CLEAR idea what muslims from countries other than the USA think of "black muslims" in the
USA

I know a wananbe "Hebrew" like you wouldn't get within 2 feet of a Saudi or any other ARAB or Muslim. They despise you as much as Hitler did! The picture I posted of Obama with his Saudi friend ( a prince) debunks your racist BS for what it is.. BTW a Black muslim is welcome in the tents of the Saudis..more so than a Jew. But you already know that don't ya! heh heh heh!

Do Alabama blacks call ALL caucasions "crackers"?
PS never tell a Saudi that he is "BLACK"-----Saudis don't eat lunch at the same table with "blacks"----blacks are ABED ---
(slave) Never say MUHUMMAD WAS BLACK---you might lose your head
I play basketball with a Saudi every weekend. If Muhammed was walking down the street you woul call him Black. The guy that did the first call to prayer ever for the Islamic faith was Black. Bilal

try again ----Bilal was in Saudi arabia because he was a slave kidnapped from sub-Saharan Africa----don't tell your Saudi friends that they are "black" ---they might behead you. Saudi arabs are----considered and consider themselves to be caucasion ----HOWEVER Saudi arabs have been mixing business with pleasure for millennia ----their main business has been supplying slaves to half the world
If I tell a Saudi that he is Black he better suck it up and move on. There ain't gone be no beheading. There might be a head knocking, by me, but there ain't gone be no beheading! Besides, How would a Jew like you know what ALL Saudis think about Blacks, especially Black Muslims or Blacks of their faith? I think you are just projecting your own personal biases.

I have been interacting----both working with and socializing--- with muslims from many different parts of the world for----50 years. I have a very CLEAR idea what muslims from countries other than the USA think of "black muslims" in the
USA

I know a wananbe "Hebrew" like you wouldn't get within 2 feet of a Saudi or any other ARAB or Muslim. They despise you as much as Hitler did! The picture I posted of Obama with his Saudi friend ( a prince) debunks your racist BS for what it is.. BTW a Black muslim is welcome in the tents of the Saudis..more so than a Jew. But you already know that don't ya! heh heh heh!

you must live under a rock------arabs are particularly suspicious of any doctor who is NOT a jew. Obama's Saudi "friend"? From where do you have the notion that they are FRIENDS?---Obama used GOVENMENT money to visit his "friends" in Saudi arabia-------sheeesh----he should be impeached. Try to grow a brain

USA

you must live under a rock------arabs are particularly suspicious of any doctor who is NOT a jew. Obama's Saudi "friend"? From where do you have the notion that they are FRIENDS?---Obama used GOVENMENT money to visit his "friends" in Saudi arabia-------sheeesh----he should be impeached. Try to grow a brain
It takes a brain to acknowledge one. That is why you didn't notice that Obama was hosting the Saudi prince, he was not visiting. The text of my link explicitly showed that but YOU missed it. Gosh you are Schhhhmart!

USA

It takes a brain to acknowledge one. That is why you didn't notice that Obama was hosting the Saudi prince, he was not visiting. The text of my link explicitly showed that but YOU missed it. Gosh you are Schhhhmart!

with GOVERNMENT FUNDS? ok he is a thief Why would I bother to open your link?

ethiopian

Nope. Try again. If that was true then they would have called Simeon a Cushite and they would have called the Egyptians Cushites. They called Simeon a Black man from the land of Niger.

Acts 13:1 Now in the church at Antioch there were prophets and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon called Niger, Lucius of Cyrene, Manaen (who had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch) and Saul.

Now in the church at Antioch there were prophets and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon called Niger, Lucius of Cyrene, Manaen (who had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch) and Saul.

the book of Acts was written in GREEK------by Luke who was a greek himself. He would not be likely---in fact he would not---use Hebrew colloquialisms------you are getting stupider and stupider As to SIMEON CALLED NIGER-------<<that means he was black? or green? I do not see the issue here

ethiopian

the book of Acts was written in GREEK------by Luke who was a greek himself. He would not be likely---in fact he would not---use Hebrew colloquialisms------you are getting stupider and stupider As to SIMEON CALLED NIGER-------<<that means he was black? or green? I do not see the issue here
You are correct Acts was in the NT but you skipped right over the fact that they didnt call the Egyptians and the Caananites Cushites and they were Black.

ethiopian

Are you saying the people who wrote the bible were from the tribe of Judah? How do you know that?

Further, not all sub-Saharan Africans have nearly Black skin. Many have different shades of brown ski and various physiognomies to boot. The Khoi San of Southern Africa, for instance, are golden brown. They have nappy, tightly curled beady hair and they look like Asians. The Masai o Kenya and Tanzania have been dubbed "caucasoid" by some western scholars who ought to know better. Their more aquiline features got over active European minds stimulated again. Those people are Black Africans

USA

I don't care. If you want to remain stupid and uninformed just ignore all the wisdom I heap upon you! Other readers will benefit, if YOU won't!

ethiopian

Are you saying the people who wrote the bible were from the tribe of Judah? How do you know that?

Further, not all sub-Saharan Africans have nearly Black skin. Many have different shades of brown ski and various physiognomies to boot. The Khoi San of Southern Africa, for instance, are golden brown. They have nappy, tightly curled beady hair and they look like Asians. The Masai o Kenya and Tanzania have been dubbed "caucasoid" by some western scholars who ought to know better. Their more aquiline features got over active European minds stimulated again. Those people are Black Africans

you have said nothing at all. In fact your post is mendacious in that it IMPLIES that I have obsessed over SKIN COLOR in the same way that highly neurotic "black nationalists" like you ----do. I have stated over and over and over again on these boards that "RACE" is a myth in the human species and skin color is a useless indicator of "different kinds of homo sapiens" Unlike you---I am not an idiot. All people should know better than to make an issue of the shade of a group of people's skin. But black nationalists do it ALL THE TIME--obsessively

USA

I don't care. If you want to remain stupid and uninformed just ignore all the wisdom I heap upon you! Other readers will benefit, if YOU won't!

uninformed of what? -------your obsession with skin color?

Forum List

Back