The Ancient Black Hebrews

So if there is no credible posting to debate the proof that Moses was Black i would like to move on with more proof? Anyone else have a protest?

Nope...I'm pretty sure Moses liked a lot like this guy. :)

ChineseSmileMan_PicFromCMarino.jpg
Is this an opinion or do you have any biblical evidence?

for those of use who actually read the bible and writings made by jews in PAST times----like remote or "biblical" times---it is very clear that if a person has dark skin like a sub-Saharan----that fact is actually NOTED in the writings because it is something sorta "different" Sometimes such people are described as "Cushite"-----which sorta means something like
ethiopian

Are you saying the people who wrote the bible were from the tribe of Judah? How do you know that?

Further, not all sub-Saharan Africans have nearly Black skin. Many have different shades of brown ski and various physiognomies to boot. The Khoi San of Southern Africa, for instance, are golden brown. They have nappy, tightly curled beady hair and they look like Asians. The Masai o Kenya and Tanzania have been dubbed "caucasoid" by some western scholars who ought to know better. Their more aquiline features got over active European minds stimulated again. Those people are Black Africans

you have said nothing at all. In fact your post is mendacious in that it IMPLIES that I have obsessed over SKIN COLOR in the same way that highly neurotic "black nationalists" like you ----do. I have stated over and over and over again on these boards that "RACE" is a myth in the human species and skin color is a useless indicator of "different kinds of homo sapiens" Unlike you---I am not an idiot. All people should know better than to make an issue of the shade of a group of people's skin. But black nationalists do it ALL THE TIME--obsessively
You didnt have to come to this thread. I dont understand why it bothers you that the Hebrews were Black people. Even a Roman historian by the name of Tacitus said "Many assert that the Hebrews are an race of Ethiopian origins"

Do Alabama blacks call ALL caucasions "crackers"?
I know a wananbe "Hebrew" like you wouldn't get within 2 feet of a Saudi or any other ARAB or Muslim. They despise you as much as Hitler did! The picture I posted of Obama with his Saudi friend ( a prince) debunks your racist BS for what it is.. BTW a Black muslim is welcome in the tents of the Saudis..more so than a Jew. But you already know that don't ya! heh heh heh!

you must live under a rock------arabs are particularly suspicious of any doctor who is NOT a jew. Obama's Saudi "friend"? From where do you have the notion that they are FRIENDS?---Obama used GOVENMENT money to visit his "friends" in Saudi arabia-------sheeesh----he should be impeached. Try to grow a brain
It takes a brain to acknowledge one. That is why you didn't notice that Obama was hosting the Saudi prince, he was not visiting. The text of my link explicitly showed that but YOU missed it. Gosh you are Schhhhmart!

with GOVERNMENT FUNDS? ok he is a thief Why would I bother to open your link?
I don't care. If you want to remain stupid and uninformed just ignore all the wisdom I heap upon you! Other readers will benefit, if YOU won't!

uninformed of what? -------your obsession with skin color?
Youre the one obsessing and claiming they werent Black. If its no big deal then why are you fighting it so hard? :dunno:

for those of use who actually read the bible and writings made by jews in PAST times----like remote or "biblical" times---it is very clear that if a person has dark skin like a sub-Saharan----that fact is actually NOTED in the writings because it is something sorta "different" Sometimes such people are described as "Cushite"-----which sorta means something like
ethiopian

Are you saying the people who wrote the bible were from the tribe of Judah? How do you know that?

Further, not all sub-Saharan Africans have nearly Black skin. Many have different shades of brown ski and various physiognomies to boot. The Khoi San of Southern Africa, for instance, are golden brown. They have nappy, tightly curled beady hair and they look like Asians. The Masai o Kenya and Tanzania have been dubbed "caucasoid" by some western scholars who ought to know better. Their more aquiline features got over active European minds stimulated again. Those people are Black Africans

you have said nothing at all. In fact your post is mendacious in that it IMPLIES that I have obsessed over SKIN COLOR in the same way that highly neurotic "black nationalists" like you ----do. I have stated over and over and over again on these boards that "RACE" is a myth in the human species and skin color is a useless indicator of "different kinds of homo sapiens" Unlike you---I am not an idiot. All people should know better than to make an issue of the shade of a group of people's skin. But black nationalists do it ALL THE TIME--obsessively
You didnt have to come to this thread. I dont understand why it bothers you that the Hebrews were Black people. Even a Roman historian by the name of Tacitus said "Many assert that the Hebrews are an race of Ethiopian origins"

Romans were particularly SKIN COLOR CONSCIOUS----such a statement in the barbaric roman mind is a kind of insult----just as "racial impurity" was an issue to throw around in the mouth and writings of your doppleganger----adolf hitler. In the old roman writings------there are allusions to women who stayed
completely out of the sun just to make sure that their skin stayed as "white" as possible. You are not the only person obsessed by skin color-------Romans had slaves of all races----but PARTICULARL PRIZED ----people (especially women) from the areas now called Slavic---ie the Balkans----because they had very fair skin

ethiopian

Romans were particularly SKIN COLOR CONSCIOUS----such a statement in the barbaric roman mind is a kind of insult----just as "racial impurity" was an issue to throw around in the mouth and writings of your doppleganger----adolf hitler. In the old roman writings------there are allusions to women who stayed
completely out of the sun just to make sure that their skin stayed as "white" as possible. You are not the only person obsessed by skin color-------Romans had slaves of all races----but PARTICULARL PRIZED ----people (especially women) from the areas now called Slavic---ie the Balkans----because they had very fair skin
So then the Romans would have really noticed the Hebrews were Black then? Thanks for finally admitting that.

you must live under a rock------arabs are particularly suspicious of any doctor who is NOT a jew. Obama's Saudi "friend"? From where do you have the notion that they are FRIENDS?---Obama used GOVENMENT money to visit his "friends" in Saudi arabia-------sheeesh----he should be impeached. Try to grow a brain
It takes a brain to acknowledge one. That is why you didn't notice that Obama was hosting the Saudi prince, he was not visiting. The text of my link explicitly showed that but YOU missed it. Gosh you are Schhhhmart!

I don't care. If you want to remain stupid and uninformed just ignore all the wisdom I heap upon you! Other readers will benefit, if YOU won't!

Youre the one obsessing and claiming they werent Black. If its no big deal then why are you fighting it so hard? :dunno:

I am discussing the issue based on that which I know about the neurosis-----black nationalism------it is racist filth----no different from that of your doppleganger Adolf Hitler who obsessed over WHITE SKIN and BLUE EYES as some sort of UBERMENCHEN marker

So if there is no credible posting to debate the proof that Moses was Black i would like to move on with more proof? Anyone else have a protest?

ethiopian

Oh, come off your moral high ground. America is obsessed with race and YOU are too. You didn't waste any time pointing out how much the Saudis would hate being called Black. You actually seemed to be gloating. And if you are peeved by a Black person raising awareness of Blacks and their place in history…don't respond..buzz off and let people interested in the subject communicate.

I am discussing the issue based on that which I know about the neurosis-----black nationalism------it is racist filth----no different from that of your doppleganger Adolf Hitler who obsessed over WHITE SKIN and BLUE EYES as some sort of UBERMENCHEN marker
I never mentioned anything about nationalism. WTH are you talking about? The title plainly states the ancient Black Hebrews. We know youre just upset about what other white Jews have admitted to me.

ethiopian

So then the Romans would have really noticed the Hebrews were Black then? Thanks for finally admitting that.

Romans would have noticed that Hebrews ----did not worship the fact that lots of greeks have blue eyes and blond hair and did not WORSHIP blond goddesses. and blond boys who danced around naked. Eldridge Cleaver was OBSESSED with blond hair that floated around in the breeze-----you remind me of him. You should get over that obsession---it is idiotic

Is that why you keep emphasizing whiteness or fair skin? You filthy thing! We had no need to read this filth:

"Romans had slaves of all races----but PARTICULARL PRIZED ----people (especially women) from the areas now called Slavic---ie the Balkans----because they had very fair skin"

All it did was serve YOUR racist agenda even as you excoriated others for extolling Blackness. Hypocrite!

Romans would have noticed that Hebrews ----did not worship the fact that lots of greeks have blue eyes and blond hair and did not WORSHIP blond goddesses. and blond boys who danced around naked. Eldridge Cleaver was OBSESSED with blond hair that floated around in the breeze-----you remind me of him. You should get over that obsession---it is idiotic
You said and I quote "Romans were particularly SKIN COLOR CONSCIOUS". If they were as skin conscious as you claim then what better source to prove the Hebrews were Black?

I dont like blondes. They look weird to me. I dated one and it felt like I was going out with an alien or something.

ethiopian

Oh, come off your moral high ground. America is obsessed with race and YOU are too. You didn't waste any time pointing out how much the Saudis would hate being called Black. You actually seemed to be gloating. And if you are peeved by a Black person raising awareness of Blacks and their place in history…don't respond..buzz off and let people interested in the subject communicate.

I commented on the FACT that Saudis-----and lots of arabs have a very negative view of "blacks"------I know that fact because I have interacted with muslims from many different
countries for the past 50 years. In fact muslims from southeast Asia exhibit a very marked disdain for dark colored
skin-----it is striking. Iranians despise just about anything not Iranian-------including dark colored skin.

Is that why you keep emphasizing whiteness or fair skin? You filthy thing! We had no need to read this filth:

"Romans had slaves of all races----but PARTICULARL PRIZED ----people (especially women) from the areas now called Slavic---ie the Balkans----because they had very fair skin"

All it did was serve YOUR racist agenda even as you excoriated others for extolling Blackness. Hypocrite!

you are making a fool of yourself-----I have described ROMANS and their attitudes as reflected in their writings----
and various other people with whom I have interacted and their attitudes as reflected in their comments and behaviors. As to black nationalists extolling blackness------that crap was THE TOPIC of many black writers in the 1960s ----I did not invent it------I just read books and articles and heard what people were saying and now I read what you are saying-----I have had the conversations with people like you way back in the 1960s and-----since. Nuts who are obsessed with "being black"

skin color is no big deal------but biology and reality is

ethiopian

I commented on the FACT that Saudis-----and lots of arabs have a very negative view of "blacks"------I know that fact because I have interacted with muslims from many different
countries for the past 50 years. In fact muslims from southeast Asia exhibit a very marked disdain for dark colored
skin-----it is striking. Iranians despise just about anything not Iranian-------including dark colored skin.
Pardon me but I can't take your word for any of this. You are too tainted by bigotry and racism your self to be credible. Here is a story about an American Black woman living in Saudi Arabia. Among her biggest experiences with racism occurred when she met American expats or White people there. I thought of you when I fead this:

"My interactions with Saudi’s are limited to bureaucratic functions, shopping, and social events. But, I can still share my experience.

I can only think of one negative experience that I’ve had with a Saudi.

On the other hand, the incidents of micro aggressions by Americans is at an all-time high. Things that might not be said in the States for fear of repercussions that could lead to an altercation might be said to you here. For example, the [you know what] who when introduced to me as a fellow American, she looked me up and down and said, “Southern American” then rolled her eyes and turned her back. I was ready to tell her, “Thanks for the warning,” when I decided, “Terri, just walk away.” But, this is the kind of micro aggressive antics you may experience from some Americans. I don’t want to run down every incident, I am just giving an example.

Outside of Americans, I once had a South African guy tell me, “I don’t like black people, but I like you.” This man thought he was giving me a compliment. I told him, “I don’t view that as a compliment.” And, he tried to explain himself, but I left the conversation. And, though he was ignorant, he wasn’t being vicious or mean. That seems to be reserved for the Americans, to my disappointment. However, the thing they all have in common is that they’re Caucasian expats.

I have found living in Saudi Arabia to be an eye-opening experience in regards to so-called race relations. I have read numerous articles, blog post, etc., that discuss racism in Saudi and how negatively, Blacks, Africans, or dark skinned Arabs are treated. I think that individual circumstances determine how you’re treated. I think that black Americans have a different experience than Africans."

Black American Living in Saudi Arabia - Black Chick On Tour

you are making a fool of yourself-----I have described ROMANS and their attitudes as reflected in their writings----
and various other people with whom I have interacted and their attitudes as reflected in their comments and behaviors. As to black nationalists extolling blackness------that crap was THE TOPIC of many black writers in the 1960s ----I did not invent it------I just read books and articles and heard what people were saying and now I read what you are saying-----I have had the conversations with people like you way back in the 1960s and-----since. Nuts who are obsessed with "being black"
I never said I was Black. Stop assuming things. But I do know a hypocrite when I see one and you fit that bill perfectly. White people and Jews are constantly being uplifted by everything around us. A flotilla of scholars and writers print, talk about and expound on the virtues of Whiteness daily while Blacks are left with all the negativity that Whites can heap on them. NEWSFLASH. Black people need to feel good about themselves too. Leave them alone and let them discuss and exchange ideas about their past WiTHOU your damn over sight. It should not be of any concern to you at all. All you care about is devaluing everything they do or say!

I never said I was Black. Stop assuming things. But I do know a hypocrite when I see one and you fit that bill perfectly. White people and Jews are constantly being uplifted by everything around us. A flotilla of scholars and writers print, talk about and expound on the virtues of Whiteness daily while Blacks are left with all the negativity that Whites can heap on them. NEWSFLASH. Black people need to feel good about themselves too. Leave them alone and let them discuss and exchange ideas about their past WiTHOU your damn over sight. It should not be of any concern to you at all. All you care about is devaluing everything they do or say!

your post makes no sense----but it does reveal the filth which you are. The "white people and jews" gives you away.
I am familiar with all kinds of your shit. I read islamo Nazi propaganda as a child------because I grew up in an area of the USA chock full of Nazi animals----in fact ---it is a KNOWN hot bed of Nazi shit as noted by sociologists since that time. I recognize you. You engage in libels that would make Goebbels blush-----Cite my posts which included NEGATIVITY about blacks. Of course---you cannot----you will continue your shit and REVEL IN IT. It defines you. Extolling "blackness" racism in the same manner as is extolling "whiteness"-----I have CORRECTLY so stated ------that YOU call me hypocrite is HILARIOUS -----gentile lump of shit

You said and I quote "Romans were particularly SKIN COLOR CONSCIOUS". If they were as skin conscious as you claim then what better source to prove the Hebrews were Black?

I dont like blondes. They look weird to me. I dated one and it felt like I was going out with an alien or something.

I said ROMANS WERE PARTICULARLY SKIN COLOR CONSCIOUS ---because they were------not me ---THEM.
The fact that Romans had a thing for blonds "PROVES"
that Hebrews are black? Did you pass high school geometry----it requires at least some level of ability to think
logically. Did you ever read Eldridge Cleaver "SOUL
ON ICE" ?? do you read anything at all? I was making
reference to HIS obsession with blond straight hair-----because you remind me of him and his obsessions as HE
wrote about them in his autobiographical work---ie "SOUL
ON ICE" Eldridge Cleaver----leave in the Black Panther
Movement-------not me----HIM

ethiopian

Pardon me but I can't take your word for any of this. You are too tainted by bigotry and racism your self to be credible. Here is a story about an American Black woman living in Saudi Arabia. Among her biggest experiences with racism occurred when she met American expats or White people there. I thought of you when I fead this:

"My interactions with Saudi’s are limited to bureaucratic functions, shopping, and social events. But, I can still share my experience.

On the other hand, the incidents of micro aggressions by Americans is at an all-time high. Things that might not be said in the States for fear of repercussions that could lead to an altercation might be said to you here. For example, the [you know what] who when introduced to me as a fellow American, she looked me up and down and said, “Southern American” then rolled her eyes and turned her back. I was ready to tell her, “Thanks for the warning,” when I decided, “Terri, just walk away.” But, this is the kind of micro aggressive antics you may experience from some Americans. I don’t want to run down every incident, I am just giving an example.

Outside of Americans, I once had a South African guy tell me, “I don’t like black people, but I like you.” This man thought he was giving me a compliment. I told him, “I don’t view that as a compliment.” And, he tried to explain himself, but I left the conversation. And, though he was ignorant, he wasn’t being vicious or mean. That seems to be reserved for the Americans, to my disappointment. However, the thing they all have in common is that they’re Caucasian expats.

I have found living in Saudi Arabia to be an eye-opening experience in regards to so-called race relations. I have read numerous articles, blog post, etc., that discuss racism in Saudi and how negatively, Blacks, Africans, or dark skinned Arabs are treated. I think that individual circumstances determine how you’re treated. I think that black Americans have a different experience than Africans."

I have more experience with arabs than does "black chick on tour"-------she has absolutely no grasp on middle eastern culture------I do----I am married to a person who was born
ON THE ARABIAN PENNINSULA----besides having interacted for 50 years with-----arab muslims and non-arab muslims.
"black chick's" experience with Saudis------was very much a
TEA IN THE PARLOR experience-------utterly meaningless.
I would add----her essay does not make a whole lot of sense.
She claims that she was treated badly by other americans---
but her only example was some inexplicable "southern American" comment (??????) . It is a fact that
blacks are treated badly by arabs in arab lands and comment
negatively about them------in the USA. It is also a fact that the
"chick" ----described Extremely superficial interactions with
people in Saudi arabia in very formal situations. Middle easterners are VERY FORMAL

your post makes no sense----but it does reveal the filth which you are. The "white people and jews" gives you away.
I am familiar with all kinds of your shit. I read islamo Nazi propaganda as a child------because I grew up in an area of the USA chock full of Nazi animals----in fact ---it is a KNOWN hot bed of Nazi shit as noted by sociologists since that time. I recognize you. You engage in libels that would make Goebbels blush-----Cite my posts which included NEGATIVITY about blacks. Of course---you cannot----you will continue your shit and REVEL IN IT. It defines you. Extolling "blackness" racism in the same manner as is extolling "whiteness"-----I have CORRECTLY so stated ------that YOU call me hypocrite is HILARIOUS -----gentile lump of shit

Byatch, if my post makes no sense read it slower so that other brain cell can process it better. You have posted your rebuttal to Asclepias's op and now you are being disruptive. Get lost. No one wants a curmudgeon hanging around criticizing every positive thing they say about Blacks. I wish there was a place people of color could talk among themselves without bigoted dykes like you throwing your testosterone laden BS around.

I have more experience with arabs than does "black chick on tour"-------she has absolutely no grasp on middle eastern culture------I do----I am married to a person who was born
ON THE ARABIAN PENNINSULA----besides having interacted for 50 years with-----arab muslims and non-arab muslims.
"black chick's" experience with Saudis------was very much a
TEA IN THE PARLOR experience-------utterly meaningless.
I would add----her essay does not make a whole lot of sense.
She claims that she was treated badly by other americans---
but her only example was some inexplicable "southern American" comment (??????) . It is a fact that
blacks are treated badly by arabs in arab lands and comment
negatively about them------in the USA. It is also a fact that the
"chick" ----described Extremely superficial interactions with
people in Saudi arabia in very formal situations. Middle easterners are VERY FORMAL

If Arabs treat Blacks badly inSaudi Arabia and you hang around those types, you are no different. Have you ever tried to intervene when observing any of the "bad " behavior? Hell, no . You just gloated and thanked God you were a Jew with fair skin. You make me sick. You even come here looking down your nose at Blacks while gleefully trumpeting that you've been around racist arabs for years and did NOTHING to address their views. You are a hypocritical, useless turd. Get off my planet! Byatch!

Forum List

Back