The Ancient Black Hebrews

Now to one of my favorite examples of the Hebrews being Black. This one caught my attention as a child. Ramses made a decree that all male Hebrew children were to be killed. This is Ramses the Black guy from Nubia with the seat of power in southern Egypt. So this dude is probably extra dark. Moses is placed in a basket and Ramses daughter finds him and brings him into their home. I know what you are thinking because thats what occurred to me as a kid. This white kid is about to die the moment Ramses sees him. Then something weird happens. The Pharaoh that is trying to kill all the Hebrew males looks this kid in the eyes everyday for the next 20 years and doesnt notice he is white. WTF! Then I find out that Moses is actually Black and then it all makes sense. He had no clue Moses was a Hebrew because all the Hebrews were Black just like the Egyptians.

Now to one of my favorite examples of the Hebrews being Black. This one caught my attention as a child. Ramses made a decree that all male Hebrew children were to be killed. This is Ramses the Black guy from Nubia with the seat of power in southern Egypt. So this dude is probably extra dark. Moses is placed in a basket and Ramses daughter finds him and brings him into their home. I know what you are thinking because thats what occurred to me as a kid. This white kid is about to die the moment Ramses sees him. Then something weird happens. The Pharaoh that is trying to kill all the Hebrew males looks this kid in the eyes everyday for the next 20 years and doesnt notice he is white. WTF! Then I find out that Moses is actually Black and then it all makes sense. He had no clue Moses was a Hebrew because all the Hebrews were Black just like the Egyptians.

What a bunch of stupid assumptions there....Ramses certainly wasn't black African. The noises and the jaw lines are not that of any black Africans. Its not even for certain that Ramses was the Pharaoh during the exodus MOSES wasn't black either..you trippin. You must of went to the Al Sharpton school of idiocy:slap:

colossus_ramses_ii_made_black_granite_luxor_temple_egypt_cg7p1612410c.jpg

britmu2.jpg

ramessessiiimummy.jpg

Of course Ramses was Black dummy. He was a Nubian Pharaoh. :laugh:

His nose and jaw look exactly like mine.

Remember the founder of Egypt was a Black guy and even white historians say the ancient Egyptians were Black.

Ham was one of Noah's three sons, Shem and Japheth were the other two. Noah's descendants repopulated the earth after the Great Flood. Ham's descendants are traced to the families of Africa. Ham (Khawm) in Hebrew means BLACK, HOT AND BURNT.
Ham had four sons,

1. CUSH (Ethiopians / Cushites & Nubians),
2. MIZRAIM (Egyptians / Khemet),
3. PHUT (Ancient Libyans or Somalia),
4. CANAAN (Canaanite, the original inhabitants of the land of Israel) genesis 10:6-19.

"the people of Colchis must be Egyptians because like them they are black-skinned and wooly-haired." (History, Book II.)
-Herodotus

Lycinus (describing a young Egyptian): "This boy is not merely black; he has thick lips and his legs are too thin . . . his hair worn in a plait behind shows that he is not a freeman."

Timolaus: "But that is a sign of really distinguished birth in Egypt, Lycinus, All freeborn children plait their hair until they reach manhood. It is the exact opposite of the custom of our ancestors who thought it seemly for old men to secure their hair with a gold brooch to keep it in place."
(Lucian, Navigations, paras 2-3)

Sir Richard Francis Burton, a 19th century English explorer, writer and linguist in 1883 wrote to Gerald Massey, "You are quite right about the "AFRICAN" origin of the Egyptians. I have 100 human skulls to prove it."

Diodorus of Sicily writes:

“The Ethiopians say that the Egyptians are one of their colonies which was brought into Egypt by Osiris. They even allege that this country was originally under water, but that the Nile, dragging much mud as it flowed from Ethiopia, had finally filled it in and made it a part of the continent. ... They add that from them, as from their authors and ancestors, the Egyptians get most of their laws. It is from them that the Egyptians have learned to honor
kings as gods and bury them with such pomp; sculpture and writing were invented by the Ethiopians. The Ethiopians cite evidence that they are more ancient than the Egyptians, but it is useless to report that here.”: Histoire universelle, translated by Abbe Terrasson. Paris, 1758, Bk. 3 p. 341.}

"Egyptians settled Ethiopia and Colchis." {endnote 6: Bk. 1, Chap. 3, par. 10.}

-Strabo

Charles Darwin makes a reference to this statue on his Descent of Man which is well worth
reproducing: "When I looked at the statue of Amenhotep III, I agreed with two officers of
the establishment, both competent judges, that he had a strongly marked Negro type of
features."

The Greek philosopher Aristotle writes in the 4th century B.C. in Physiognomonica that the "Egyptians and Ethiopians were very black."

"Too black a hue marks the coward, as witness Egyptians and Ethiopians, and so does also too white a complexion, as you may see from women. So the hue that makes for courage must be intermediate between these extremes. A tawny colour indicates a bold spirit, as in lions; but too ruddy a hue marks a rogue, as in the case of the fox. A pale mottled hue signifies cowardice, for that is the colour one turns in terror. "

Last edited:
"No people have bequeathed to us so many memorials of its form

complexion and physiognomy as the Egyptians. ... If we were left to form

an opinion on the subject by the description of the Egyptians left by the

Greek writers we should conclude that they were, if not Negroes, at least

closely akin to the Negro race. That they were much darker in coloring

than the neighboring Asiatics; that they had hair frizzled either by nature

or art; that their lips were thick and projecting, and their limbs slender,

rests upon the authority of eye-witnesses who had traveled in the country

and who could have had no motive to deceive. . . . The fullness of the lips

seen in the Sphinx of the Pyramids and in the portraits of the kings is

characteristic of the Negro. (The Ancient History of the East, pp. 25-26,

London, 1881.)

-Philip Smith

"For the first two or three thousand years of civilization, there was not a civilized white man on the
earth. Civilization was founded and developed by the swarthy races of Mesopotamia, Syria and Egypt, and the white race remained so barbaric that in those days an Egyptian or a Babylonian priest would have said that the riffraff of white tribes a few hundred miles to the north of their civilization were hopelessly incapable of acquiring the knowledge requisite to progress. It was southern colored peoples everywhere, in China,
in Central America, in India, Mesopotamia, Syria, Egypt and Crete who gave the northern white peoples civilization." (The Bankruptcy of Christian Supernaturalism, Vol., p. 192.)

-Bishop William Montgomery Brown

"The accident of the predominance of white men in modern times should not give us supercilious ideas about color or persuade us to listen to superficial theories about the innate superiority of the white-skinned man. Four thousand years ago, when civilization was already one or two thousand years old, white men were just a bunch of semi-savages on the outskirts of the civilized world. If there had been anthropologists in Crete, Egypt, and Babylonia, they would have pronounced the white race obviously inferior, and might have discoursed learnedly on the superior germ-plasm or glands of colored folk."
-Joseph McCabe

for those of use who actually read the bible and writings made by jews in PAST times----like remote or "biblical" times---it is very clear that if a person has dark skin like a sub-Saharan----that fact is actually NOTED in the writings because it is something sorta "different" Sometimes such people are described as "Cushite"-----which sorta means something like
ethiopian

Are you saying the people who wrote the bible were from the tribe of Judah? How do you know that?

Further, not all sub-Saharan Africans have nearly Black skin. Many have different shades of brown ski and various physiognomies to boot. The Khoi San of Southern Africa, for instance, are golden brown. They have nappy, tightly curled beady hair and they look like Asians. The Masai o Kenya and Tanzania have been dubbed "caucasoid" by some western scholars who ought to know better. Their more aquiline features got over active European minds stimulated again. Those people are Black Africans

you have said nothing at all. In fact your post is mendacious in that it IMPLIES that I have obsessed over SKIN COLOR in the same way that highly neurotic "black nationalists" like you ----do. I have stated over and over and over again on these boards that "RACE" is a myth in the human species and skin color is a useless indicator of "different kinds of homo sapiens" Unlike you---I am not an idiot. All people should know better than to make an issue of the shade of a group of people's skin. But black nationalists do it ALL THE TIME--obsessively
Oh, come off your moral high ground. America is obsessed with race and YOU are too. You didn't waste any time pointing out how much the Saudis would hate being called Black. You actually seemed to be gloating. And if you are peeved by a Black person raising awareness of Blacks and their place in history…don't respond..buzz off and let people interested in the subject communicate.

You're living in delusion. It's a well known fact the Saudis look at Blacks as inferior get your head out of your ass idiot

Black Saudi woman activist faces death threats

Saudi Arabia: The Middle East’s Real Apartheid State

How Arabs Treat Blacks in Saudi Arabia (Warning: Graphic!)

So what? The entire world looks at Blacks as inferior thanks to the massive propaganda machines of the West and especially the USA.
why would anyone be surprised that the Saudis would not be affected by the media blitz against Blacks? But I know firsthand that Arabs do marry Black women. I worked with the daughter of one such union for five years. She is the offspring of a Kenyan Mother and an Arabian father. She spoke glowingly of her 4 siblings and of the family unity but she did speak of discrimination by her father's relatives. So that blanket statement you make isn't universal among Arabs.

ok----seems quite typical-----an arab man married a black woman (Kenyan-----it happens that there are lots of non black Kenyans-----I have known lots) and the relatives of the arab
(non black) husband have negative feelings about the "mixed"
children of that union------and all because WHITE AMERCAN MEDIA has gotten hold of their brains. The New York times did it sometime in the past few centuries

Antiquities of the Jews
your post makes no sense----but it does reveal the filth which you are. The "white people and jews" gives you away.
I am familiar with all kinds of your shit. I read islamo Nazi propaganda as a child------because I grew up in an area of the USA chock full of Nazi animals----in fact ---it is a KNOWN hot bed of Nazi shit as noted by sociologists since that time. I recognize you. You engage in libels that would make Goebbels blush-----Cite my posts which included NEGATIVITY about blacks. Of course---you cannot----you will continue your shit and REVEL IN IT. It defines you. Extolling "blackness" racism in the same manner as is extolling "whiteness"-----I have CORRECTLY so stated ------that YOU call me hypocrite is HILARIOUS -----gentile lump of shit

Byatch, if my post makes no sense read it slower so that other brain cell can process it better. You have posted your rebuttal to Asclepias's op and now you are being disruptive. Get lost. No one wants a curmudgeon hanging around criticizing every positive thing they say about Blacks. I wish there was a place people of color could talk among themselves without bigoted dykes like you throwing your testosterone laden BS around.

cite one example of my alleged "criticism" of "every positive thing they say about blacks"-------are you suggesting that claiming Hebrews were blacks is the BIG POSITIVE? I am
amazed-----quite a leap for a Nazi pile of shit like you
WTF? Virtually every post Asclepias made pointing to some Black African origin has been met with derision or outright scorn by you.

You've finally returned to the op. Good! Lets get it on. But let's put the Hebrew/Black connection in perspective. The Hebrew language originated in Canaan. as early as the 2nd millennium BCE. Now, if the bible is to be believed, the land of Canaan is referenced eponymously as one of the sons of Ham. Ham being the eponymous father of the blacks including Cush., Phut, Misraim( Egypt] and Canaan.

So the Hebrew connection to Black people, is the key point under consideration. The biblical evidence makes that connection as does the great Jewish historian Josephus who describes Nimrod, Son of Cush, in vivid detail in his epic, Antiquities Of The Jews.

But you seek to make a distinction between so-called sub-Saharan Blacks and those who migrated to the Mediterranean basin and Northern Africa in a bid to disenfranchise the former. Asclepias has refuted your wild speculation with photographic evidence

Knowing that Nimrod was the son of Cush and that Josephus described him as being Black with a physiognomy consistent with Blacks from the interior of Africa, it stands to reason that Canaan, brother of Cush was also of that stock. Hence, the originators of the Hebrew language are known to be Canaanites…. Black citizens of Canaan who lived in the 2nd millennium BCE.

wrong again----you are talking about individuals and their putative descent. Nimrod is a person---who was a king in
Babylon-----his relationship to CUSH is-----perhaps supposed to be a real family tree---but is more importantly symbolic of the fact that he was an EVIL GUY-----he was not Ethiopian----(ie CUSHITE)---he was Babylonian. As to the land of CANAAN---there were very evil people there----(not the whole damned population but lots)-----whose baddest thing was the fact that they sacrificed children to their "god" Moloch-----as a symbol of their badness---they were also described as being descended from the person CUSH---they are the AMALEKITES------not Abraham and not his entourage.
It is not at all clear to me that THE LAND OF CUSH----has anything at all to do with the grandson of Abraham called
CUSH. to be more specific-----it is not at all clear to me that
people called CUSHITES (ie from the land of Cush) are some sort of TRIBE descended from the grandson of Noah named Cush----and therefore BLACK. I think you are getting tangled in semantics. What is true is that the word "CUSH" is associated with 'dark color' the word CUSHIE (slang in Hebrew) means----Ethiopian OR black person-----but they are all not that TIGHTLY involved as you seem to imagine.
The belief that the sons of NOAH are the progenitors of
DIFFERENT RACES-----is actually kinda silly----and seems like
an after-thought to me. Just what constitutes the land of CUSH is also very vague-------the only thing you got right is that the word alludes to "darkness" ---in color ---or--just lack of light-------Donald Trump's wife MELANIA---also refers to "darkness"------even MELONY----Scarletts nemesis in Gone with the wind----means darkness. None of these people are NECESSARILY -----black as in "negroid race". It is YOU and butterfly who engage in SEMANTIC SOPHISTRY----not me-----
and now NIMROD was "negro" too? that's news to me. He is not so described in the bible
It doesnt have to be clear to you. No one expected you to be able to grasp a simple fact like that. We are just letting you know thats what the OT says. Nimrod was a Cushite and he is the founder of Sumer/Babylon. From now on think about how Black people founded both Sumer and Egypt.

And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod and the mighty hunter before the Lord. And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar (Gen.10:8-10).

you are quite a joke------you never read the writings of Josephus------you cited an islamo Nazi propaganda source----and BTW---how come JOSEPHUS FLAVIUS was not black?
(neither was Nimrod-----or the subsequent kings of Babylon)

Josephus Flavius lived in the in the first century CE------he never met NIMROD. Nimrod----according to legend---was king of Babylon at the time ABRAHAM was born----and a really bad guy----estimated about 2000 BC. The Babylonians did lots of selfies------not black persons

When are you going to start a thread about the black Napoleon?

Yes. You see, "Nap" comes from "nappy" as in the hair black people have plus "leon" which means "lion" which is found in Africa of course.

The racist Greek explanation of Nea Poli, Naples (new city) is naturally Eurocentric.

Christ (who was also black of course), it's so obvious!

Last edited:

Moses is my ancestor-----according to the bible---and some
DNA studies-----it has not been a really long time AGO----only
something like 3000 years. But l did inherit active melanocytes-----as a kid-----I got FRECKLES all over my face ---well---actually mostly on my Hebraic now------but, alas.-----they faded with age..............I have lost my
connection to uncle moses

Yes. You see, "Nap" comes from "nappy" as in the hair black people have.

Christ (who was also black of course), it's so obvious!
I never thought I'd say this with sincerity, but... I truly feel sorry for Asclepias. His whole state of being is just so lost, foundering, and confused...
Makes me thankful that I get to be there for my son.

how was that idea expressed in Hebrew and what were the usages of the specific words in Hebrew at the time
they were written? -------try not to be so idiotic.
Can you clarify your question? What do you think they meant by their "skin was Black upon" them?

the book of Job was not written in English. In the United States we refer to people who have brown skin as "BLACK
AMERICANS". What do we mean by it. I have light pink
skin------but in the United States people call me "white". Even Albinos are not actually white. Chinese people are called "yellow" I have never seen a naturally YELLOW person. I have seen people with hepatitis who seemed --sorta yellow
I agree. Thats why people translated the Torah. Black has always meant Black so I am still seeking clarification on what you need? They werent saying they were present day Black people as if they were in the US. They were describing a color.

how do you know?-----you do not even know what specific Hebrew word was used? -----there are actually a few different ways of describing "DARK COLORED SKIN---in Hebrew"
I know because i can read. Do you have an alternative explanation as to why they said their skin was Black? I'd love to hear it along with the specific Hebrew words..
Job's nationality is not mentioned

I am sure the aristocracy of the Jews was of a lighter skin tone, since they did not toil in the sun...

you must be referring to the parts of the skin NORMALLY
exposed------to either view or sunlight
Normally white people dont turn Black though.
They do if they do this:
Job 16;15
"I have sewed sackcloth over my skin And thrust my horn in the dust.
Job 42:6
Therefore I retract, And I repent in dust and ashes."

Yul Bryner seems to have been of VERY MIXED parentage-----no one knows. I think he claimed to be a gypsy---which could
be ----just about anything

Forum List

Back