The Ancient Black Hebrews

Now to one of my favorite examples of the Hebrews being Black. This one caught my attention as a child. Ramses made a decree that all male Hebrew children were to be killed. This is Ramses the Black guy from Nubia with the seat of power in southern Egypt. So this dude is probably extra dark. Moses is placed in a basket and Ramses daughter finds him and brings him into their home. I know what you are thinking because thats what occurred to me as a kid. This white kid is about to die the moment Ramses sees him. Then something weird happens. The Pharaoh that is trying to kill all the Hebrew males looks this kid in the eyes everyday for the next 20 years and doesnt notice he is white. WTF! Then I find out that Moses is actually Black and then it all makes sense. He had no clue Moses was a Hebrew because all the Hebrews were Black just like the Egyptians.
When are you going to start a thread about the black Napoleon?

Moses is my ancestor-----according to the bible---and some
DNA studies-----it has not been a really long time AGO----only
something like 3000 years. But l did inherit active melanocytes-----as a kid-----I got FRECKLES all over my face ---well---actually mostly on my Hebraic now------but, alas.-----they faded with age..............I have lost my
connection to uncle moses

A pseudo Hebrew like you has no more connection to Moses than you do to Anwar Sadat. You are probably a Mormon since you refuted the Genesis account of Abraham's lineage by citing the Book Of Mormons. Tee Hee! You are so finicky with your fickleness.

Quit hating on the Jews you bigot:slap:...Moses is my cousin:cool:

Kohen = Cohen are the priestly family of the Jewish people. The Torah (the Bible) describes the annointment of Aharon, the brother of Moses, as the first High Priest (Kohen Gadol). The books of Exodus and Leviticus describe the responsibilities of the Kohanim, which include the Temple service, blessing of the people and spiritual healing. The Kohanim are a family of the Tribe of Levi.

The office of Cohen was granted to Aharon and his sons and to all their male progeny for all generations. The Torah states a number of times that the priesthood is an eternal covenant with the descendants of Aharon, the first Kohen, never to be lost.
OK, Then your picture show you are indeed descended from Black Hebrews>

4405-1469152090-4ee551a2bbf5abd2d013278e4e3de611.jpg

BEHOLD! THE LAMB OF JUDAH…HE COULD HAVE BEEN OBAMA"S SON!~
That guy has some Black in him but his hair is still not as curly as the ancient Hebrews. These are the pictures of the Hebrews as recorded by the Assyrians.

b6617d484fa6e48f7bfccde67a2c363b.jpg

CloseUpPerspective-932x615.jpg

Last edited:
Now to one of my favorite examples of the Hebrews being Black. This one caught my attention as a child. Ramses made a decree that all male Hebrew children were to be killed. This is Ramses the Black guy from Nubia with the seat of power in southern Egypt. So this dude is probably extra dark. Moses is placed in a basket and Ramses daughter finds him and brings him into their home. I know what you are thinking because thats what occurred to me as a kid. This white kid is about to die the moment Ramses sees him. Then something weird happens. The Pharaoh that is trying to kill all the Hebrew males looks this kid in the eyes everyday for the next 20 years and doesnt notice he is white. WTF! Then I find out that Moses is actually Black and then it all makes sense. He had no clue Moses was a Hebrew because all the Hebrews were Black just like the Egyptians.
When I get done causing you so much anguish you stop deflecting and address the thread. Why do you ask?

Antiquities of the Jews
cite one example of my alleged "criticism" of "every positive thing they say about blacks"-------are you suggesting that claiming Hebrews were blacks is the BIG POSITIVE? I am
amazed-----quite a leap for a Nazi pile of shit like you
WTF? Virtually every post Asclepias made pointing to some Black African origin has been met with derision or outright scorn by you.

You've finally returned to the op. Good! Lets get it on. But let's put the Hebrew/Black connection in perspective. The Hebrew language originated in Canaan. as early as the 2nd millennium BCE. Now, if the bible is to be believed, the land of Canaan is referenced eponymously as one of the sons of Ham. Ham being the eponymous father of the blacks including Cush., Phut, Misraim( Egypt] and Canaan.

So the Hebrew connection to Black people, is the key point under consideration. The biblical evidence makes that connection as does the great Jewish historian Josephus who describes Nimrod, Son of Cush, in vivid detail in his epic, Antiquities Of The Jews.

But you seek to make a distinction between so-called sub-Saharan Blacks and those who migrated to the Mediterranean basin and Northern Africa in a bid to disenfranchise the former. Asclepias has refuted your wild speculation with photographic evidence

Knowing that Nimrod was the son of Cush and that Josephus described him as being Black with a physiognomy consistent with Blacks from the interior of Africa, it stands to reason that Canaan, brother of Cush was also of that stock. Hence, the originators of the Hebrew language are known to be Canaanites…. Black citizens of Canaan who lived in the 2nd millennium BCE.

wrong again----you are talking about individuals and their putative descent. Nimrod is a person---who was a king in
Babylon-----his relationship to CUSH is-----perhaps supposed to be a real family tree---but is more importantly symbolic of the fact that he was an EVIL GUY-----he was not Ethiopian----(ie CUSHITE)---he was Babylonian. As to the land of CANAAN---there were very evil people there----(not the whole damned population but lots)-----whose baddest thing was the fact that they sacrificed children to their "god" Moloch-----as a symbol of their badness---they were also described as being descended from the person CUSH---they are the AMALEKITES------not Abraham and not his entourage.
It is not at all clear to me that THE LAND OF CUSH----has anything at all to do with the grandson of Abraham called
CUSH. to be more specific-----it is not at all clear to me that
people called CUSHITES (ie from the land of Cush) are some sort of TRIBE descended from the grandson of Noah named Cush----and therefore BLACK. I think you are getting tangled in semantics. What is true is that the word "CUSH" is associated with 'dark color' the word CUSHIE (slang in Hebrew) means----Ethiopian OR black person-----but they are all not that TIGHTLY involved as you seem to imagine.
The belief that the sons of NOAH are the progenitors of
DIFFERENT RACES-----is actually kinda silly----and seems like
an after-thought to me. Just what constitutes the land of CUSH is also very vague-------the only thing you got right is that the word alludes to "darkness" ---in color ---or--just lack of light-------Donald Trump's wife MELANIA---also refers to "darkness"------even MELONY----Scarletts nemesis in Gone with the wind----means darkness. None of these people are NECESSARILY -----black as in "negroid race". It is YOU and butterfly who engage in SEMANTIC SOPHISTRY----not me-----
and now NIMROD was "negro" too? that's news to me. He is not so described in the bible
It doesnt have to be clear to you. No one expected you to be able to grasp a simple fact like that. We are just letting you know thats what the OT says. Nimrod was a Cushite and he is the founder of Sumer/Babylon. From now on think about how Black people founded both Sumer and Egypt.

And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod and the mighty hunter before the Lord. And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar (Gen.10:8-10).

you are quite a joke------you never read the writings of Josephus------you cited an islamo Nazi propaganda source----and BTW---how come JOSEPHUS FLAVIUS was not black?
(neither was Nimrod-----or the subsequent kings of Babylon)

Josephus Flavius lived in the in the first century CE------he never met NIMROD. Nimrod----according to legend---was king of Babylon at the time ABRAHAM was born----and a really bad guy----estimated about 2000 BC. The Babylonians did lots of selfies------not black persons
Nimrod??? Wasn't he that guy that could shoot a bow and arrow like Rambo?
Naw. Nimrod was the guy that founded Sumer/Babylon

trinity18.jpg

Looks like a modern Egyptian to me...Certainly not a Nubian

Notice the pointed nose..

189751-004-65B08AAC.jpg

Ramses II making an offering to Horus, at Abu Simbel, now located in Aswān muḥāfaẓah (governorate), southern Egypt.

38631-004-380422F5.jpg

82588-004-A6DA5854.jpg
They all look Black to me and to the white historians like Herodotus who actually saw them in person. :laugh:

something like 3000 years. But l did inherit active melanocytes-----as a kid-----I got FRECKLES all over my face ---well---actually mostly on my Hebraic now------but, alas.-----they faded with age..............I have lost my

A pseudo Hebrew like you has no more connection to Moses than you do to Anwar Sadat. You are probably a Mormon since you refuted the Genesis account of Abraham's lineage by citing the Book Of Mormons. Tee Hee! You are so finicky with your fickleness.

as I recall----Public----you did claim that I cited the book of Mormon too-----it seems to have something to do with the
AMALEKITES. ------I have never read the book of Mormon---are the amalekits mentioned therein?

Here is an excerpt from your post concerning the AMALEKITES.

"As to the land of CANAAN---there were very evil people there----(not the whole damned population but lots)-----whose baddest thing was the fact that they sacrificed children to their "god" Moloch-----as a symbol of their badness---they were also described as being descended from the person CUSH---they are the AMALEKITES------not Abraham and not his entourage."

The Amalekites were a tribe first mentioned during the time of Abraham (Genesis 14:7). Though the Amalekites are not mentioned in the table of nations in Genesis 10, in Numbers 24:20 they are referred to as “first among the nations.” Genesis 36 refers to the descendants of Amalek, the son of Eliphaz and grandson of Esau, as Amalekites (verses 12 and 16). So, the Amalekites were somehow related to, but distinct from, the Edomites.

I have found no evidence to support your assertion that the Amalekites descended from Cush.

as I recall----Public----you did claim that I cited the book of Mormon too-----it seems to have something to do with the
AMALEKITES. ------I have never read the book of Mormon---are the amalekits mentioned therein?

"As to the land of CANAAN---there were very evil people there----(not the whole damned population but lots)-----whose baddest thing was the fact that they sacrificed children to their "god" Moloch-----as a symbol of their badness---they were also described as being descended from the person CUSH---they are the AMALEKITES------not Abraham and not his entourage."

The Amalekites were a tribe first mentioned during the time of Abraham (Genesis 14:7). Though the Amalekites are not mentioned in the table of nations in Genesis 10, in Numbers 24:20 they are referred to as “first among the nations.” Genesis 36 refers to the descendants of Amalek, the son of Eliphaz and grandson of Esau, as Amalekites (verses 12 and 16). So, the Amalekites were somehow related to, but distinct from, the Edomites.

I have found no evidence to support your assertion that the Amalekites descended from Cush.
Rosie is all confused. You are spot on with your post. Though they too were Black they are not out of Ham. They are out of Esau.

Rosie is all confused. You are spot on with your post. Though they too were Black they are not out of Ham. They are out of Esau.

Esau is the fraternal twin brother of Jacob---they are the children of ISAAC. According to your reconstruction----Isaac
was black ----thus Esau and Jacob were black. The persons who were the AMALEKITES -----were peoples amongst the
CANAANITES-------not the EDOMITES who ----according to your reconstruction ----had to be black

189751-004-65B08AAC.jpg

Ramses II making an offering to Horus, at Abu Simbel, now located in Aswān muḥāfaẓah (governorate), southern Egypt.

38631-004-380422F5.jpg

82588-004-A6DA5854.jpg
They all look Black to me and to the white historians like Herodotus who actually saw them in person. :laugh:

None of those pic look like a black guy. Skin tone doesn't mean anything. Ramses was Nubian? Where do you get that from?

Esau is the fraternal twin brother of Jacob---they are the children of ISAAC. According to your reconstruction----Isaac
was black ----thus Esau and Jacob were black. The persons who were the AMALEKITES -----were peoples amongst the
CANAANITES-------not the EDOMITES who ----according to your reconstruction ----had to be black

The Amalekites weren't "among" the Canaanites in the sense hat they were descended from Cush. Why would they be called Amalekites if they were Canaanites? They were distinctly different. However, they did occasionally later take Canaanite wives due to their proximity near Canaanite cities.

You also missed the part where I wrote that the Amalekites were somehow related to, but distinct from, the Edomites. Or maybe you just like to repeat the good points I make and leave the impression that those points were yours.

189751-004-65B08AAC.jpg

38631-004-380422F5.jpg

82588-004-A6DA5854.jpg

None of those pic look like a black guy. Skin tone doesn't mean anything. Ramses was Nubian? Where do you get that from?

The key word is "Black" not Nubian. Nubia was a country not a race, although predominately Black people lived there. But the physiognomies in the photographs do suggest a Black genetic component. The fuller lips and roundness of the face is consistent
with African phenotypes.

To further support the nexus between the statue and the Blacks of Africa, I submit these graphic examples:

15cevpy.jpg

Compare the face of Ramses with these. Which are more "Negroid?

2522611614_4721e8195e_z.jpg

Place the pharaohs's crown on this African's head and turn back the hands of time.
He might be TOO Caucasian looking to pass for Ramses, but with a close shave and haircut he would pass!

It is thoroughly illogical to suppose the least intelligent of races spawned the most. Sub-Saharans could not have sired the likes of Freud and Sidis.

It is simply impossible.

It is thoroughly illogical to suppose the least intelligent of races spawned the most. Sub-Saharans could not have sired the likes of Freud and Sidis.

It is simply impossible.
The "least intelligent" races spawned all of mankind. Why would you think those "less intelligent races" could not have spawned civilization as well.

It is simply impossible.
The "least intelligent" races spawned all of mankind. Why would you think those "less intelligent races" could not have spawned civilization as well.
A single species spawned races which were gifted different talents.

Those who remained in sub-Saharan Africa came out at the very bottom in intelligence. They could not have spawned the Ashkenazim Jews. It's that simple.

It is simply impossible.

Those who remained in sub-Saharan Africa came out at the very bottom in intelligence. They could not have spawned the Ashkenazim Jews. It's that simple.
The Ashkenazi Jews didn't exist when the spawning" was going on. At that time there, theoretically were no "races" at all except Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens. The Neanderthal were less intelligent than the first HomoSapiens who, according to popular science, were probably Black. The unmixed African has no Neanderthal mitochondria or DNA in his gene pool. White people have the most.
Given present findings, the intelligence you allude to so veraciously, is owed to the first Black humans for they were the ONLY humans for thousands of years. Intermixing with neanderthals, a similar species, resulted in mutations to the human genome.
That would have made it possible for YOU to be born although you didn't inherit ANY of the Homo Sapiens intelligence. You did inherit the low IQ of the Neanderthal and the innate jealousy they must have had for the beautiful Black humans. They resented nature's "affirmative action" and that resentful legacy continues to this day..:lol:

It is simply impossible.

The Ashkenazi Jews didn't exist when the spawning" was going on. At that time there, theoretically were no "races" at all except Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens. The Neanderthal were less intelligent than the first HomoSapiens who, according to popular science, were probably Black. The unmixed African has no Neanderthal mitochondria or DNA in his gene pool. White people have the most.
Given present findings, the intelligence you allude to so veraciously, is owed to the first Black humans for they were the ONLY humans for thousands of years. Intermixing with neanderthals, a similar species, resulted in mutations to the human genome.
That would have made it possible for YOU to be born although you didn't inherit ANY of the Homo Sapiens intelligence. You did inherit the low IQ of the Neanderthal and the innate jealousy they must have had for the beautiful Black humans. They resented nature's "affirmative action" and that resentful legacy continues to this day..:lol:
Don't change a thing. The least intelligent could not have given rise to the most in a few millennia. You would have to go eons to find a common ancestor.

It is simply impossible.

Don't change a thing. The least intelligent could not have given rise to the most in a few millennia. You would have to go eons to find a common ancestor.
YAWWNNNNN! Aw STFU…ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

189751-004-65B08AAC.jpg

38631-004-380422F5.jpg

82588-004-A6DA5854.jpg

The key word is "Black" not Nubian. Nubia was a country not a race, although predominately Black people lived there. But the physiognomies in the photographs do suggest a Black genetic component. The fuller lips and roundness of the face is consistent
with African phenotypes.

To further support the nexus between the statue and the Blacks of Africa, I submit these graphic examples:

15cevpy.jpg

Place the pharaohs's crown on this African's head and turn back the hands of time.
He might be TOO Caucasian looking to pass for Ramses, but with a close shave and haircut he would pass!

LOL so would an ape. You are desperate

It is simply impossible.

tens of thousands of years there were common ancestors----but not 3000 years ago

189751-004-65B08AAC.jpg

38631-004-380422F5.jpg

82588-004-A6DA5854.jpg

with African phenotypes.

15cevpy.jpg

You do realize that the process of mummification frequently turns the skin a darker color. And Ramses sure has a nice aquiline nose, unlike the fuller, broader nasal features of the blacks.

189751-004-65B08AAC.jpg

38631-004-380422F5.jpg

82588-004-A6DA5854.jpg

with African phenotypes.

15cevpy.jpg

that African looks had caucasion features---note the aquiline nose and deep set eyes

Forum List

Back