The Angst Of The Left Has Reached A Boiling Point

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
If you look at what is being posted on this board, you will see that the left is desperate. The same fears and concerns are being recycled with ferocity....

Especially now that Trump will appoint Kennedy's replacement.

Additionally, the blue wave looks like it could be a red riptide. The GOP will keep the senate and will likely keep the house.

Ginsburg won't last two years and I can't imagine how tough it will be for them when that happens.

Elections have consequences and it is being felt.

It's time to let the moderate side of the democratic party have a voice and to get away from all these screeching left wingers. They will likely start rioting.

In the end, though, they have to be careful about pulling on a Tiger's tail. You can only go into so many restraunts and verbally assail so many people before you feel it back.

I look forward to the country have a good conversation around key issues going forward. Issues that don't currently get any attention.

The Kennedy Retirement was a brilliant move by Trump to motivate the base to come out and help Uncle Vlad flip as many democrat Senate seats as realistically possible...15? 18?

• Banned
I feel better knowing that we'll survive as a country now that the left has been pushed a little farther away from power.

But, we still have real issues that need good minds. Unlike the whinning idiots of the left on this board.

The truth of the matter is that far right is desperate based on what is being posted on this board.

Their fear is based on the receding, shrinking red-based, Russian-driven alt right vote.

An Updated Look At The Race For The Senate has shown that the built-in Senate advantage for the GOP this fall is collapsing.

The elections are going to result in a blue House and a stale-mated Senate. Three of the GOP senators that will be left simply won't vote for another Gorsuch type pick.

If only the mainstream of the GOP would stand up and grow a set of balls and put down the Alt Right inspired-by-Russian anti-American voters.

If the Congress goes blue and Trump ends up being impeachment, the far right will riot and the LEO/military will kill them and jail the rest.

Both parties need to work together to resolve issues that are trying to tear the country apart.

The truth of the matter is that far right is desperate based on what is being posted on this board.
Their fear is based on the receding, shrinking red-based, Russian-driven alt right vote.
An Updated Look At The Race For The Senate has shown that the built-in Senate advantage for the GOP this fall is collapsing.
The elections are going to result in a blue House and a stale-mated Senate. Three of the GOP senators that will be left simply won't vote for another Gorsuch type pick.
If only the mainstream of the GOP would stand up and grow a set of balls and put down the Alt Right inspired-by-Russian anti-American voters.
If the Congress goes blue and Trump ends up being impeachment, the far right will riot and the LEO/military will kill them and jail the rest.
Both parties need to work together to resolve issues that are trying to tear the country apart.
You missed your calling Fake Jake.

With your vivid imagination, you would have made a terrific science fiction or fantasy novel writer. ... :cool:

Last edited:
  • Banned

You would have made a terrific science fiction or fantasy novel writer. ... :cool:

Did Jake post.

Can't see him (it's on ignore).

You would have made a terrific science fiction or fantasy novel writer. ... :cool:

What will poor Fakey do when his fantasies don’t come true?

Did Jake post.

You shouldn’t ignore what radical left wing lunatics are saying and doing. They need to be called out and belittled at every turn.

• Banned

Did Jake post.

You shouldn’t ignore what radical left wing lunatics are saying and doing. They need to be called out and belittled at every turn.

I enjoy what you are writing.

Me, I am not giving that loser the time of day.

You missed your calling Fake Jake. With your vivid imagination, you would have made a terrific science fiction or fantasy novel writer. ... :cool:
Now do you know that I am not? :)

Did Jake post.

Yeah but by the time I great ready to belittle the left, Trump has already beat me to the punch he's good.

Sun Devil reads everything I post and replies through others.

He is a minimus alt righty. :)

When the blue wave smashes the GOP, you will see Sun Devil, pictured below, in many of these actions with theHawk and Sunni Man.

5.0.jpg

Did Jake post.

Yeah but by the time I great ready to belittle the left, Trump has already beat me to the punch he's good.

I am not a trump fan.

But I voted for him and am (now more than ever) glad I did.

When the blue wave smashes the GOP, you will see Sun Devil, pictured below, in many of these actions with theHawk and Sunni Man.

5.0.jpg

Just because you showed up to the million pussy hat march after President Trump won, doesn’t mean I will march anywhere if my side loses.

The left did it to themselves. They had the House won and were going to make the Senate interesting. For whatever reason, they couldn't wait until the game was actually won before going off the deep end. Now, I think it will be a good night for the GOP, and Trump in November. There is no way the Dems win the House back if they continue on like this the rest of the way. If this were a sport, I would say the Dems were choking. Still a lot of time on the clock and anything can happen. But it is pretty remarkable to watch.

5.0.jpg

Just because you showed up to the million pussy hat march after President Trump won, doesn’t mean I will march anywhere if my side loses.

Can only guess you responding to FakeyJakey....

Don't waste your time.

If you think they are angry now, wait till Kennedy’s replacement is confirmed with Dems unable to do anything

The Kennedy Retirement was a brilliant move by Trump to motivate the base to come out and help Uncle Vlad flip as many democrat Senate seats as realistically possible...15? 18?

The brilliance of Trump is reeling the other side in like a little fish with bait always thinking they are winning until he snaps the trap shut revealing his real intentions! You'd think after three years they'd be on to him but they're still falling for it!

Forum List

Back