The Angst Of The Left Has Reached A Boiling Point

Payback gonna be hell. You fuc*ers have disrupted normal life and made political life impossible for almost two years. Adults had to endure a lot of screaming to wrest back authority and we are kinda mad about it

If you look at what is being posted on this board, you will see that the left is desperate. The same fears and concerns are being recycled with ferocity....

Especially now that Trump will appoint Kennedy's replacement.

Additionally, the blue wave looks like it could be a red riptide. The GOP will keep the senate and will likely keep the house.

Ginsburg won't last two years and I can't imagine how tough it will be for them when that happens.

Elections have consequences and it is being felt.

It's time to let the moderate side of the democratic party have a voice and to get away from all these screeching left wingers. They will likely start rioting.

In the end, though, they have to be careful about pulling on a Tiger's tail. You can only go into so many restraunts and verbally assail so many people before you feel it back.

I look forward to the country have a good conversation around key issues going forward. Issues that don't currently get any attention.
The Greeks taught us about hubris. It's time Trumpians finally learned the lesson.

If you look at what is being posted on this board, you will see that the left is desperate. The same fears and concerns are being recycled with ferocity....

Especially now that Trump will appoint Kennedy's replacement.

Additionally, the blue wave looks like it could be a red riptide. The GOP will keep the senate and will likely keep the house.

Ginsburg won't last two years and I can't imagine how tough it will be for them when that happens.

Elections have consequences and it is being felt.

It's time to let the moderate side of the democratic party have a voice and to get away from all these screeching left wingers. They will likely start rioting.

In the end, though, they have to be careful about pulling on a Tiger's tail. You can only go into so many restraunts and verbally assail so many people before you feel it back.

I look forward to the country have a good conversation around key issues going forward. Issues that don't currently get any attention.
The Greeks taught us about hubris. It's time Trumpians finally learned the lesson.

What are you talking about ?

Yup, as Murkowski and Collins are laughing at you. :)

Almost every woman in their states will weigh in on this vote, if the candidate is one who will vote to narrow abortion rights.

You really think Donald Trump is fixated on overturning Roe v Wade? Oh, wait...you on the left are going to use that as your "talking point" to try and scare people! I keep forgetting...that's all that you do these days.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Jakey but didn't Senator Collins and Senator Murkowski vote for Neil Gorsuch? Why do you think they won't vote for the next Trump nominee? Sorry but I'm STILL laughing at you!

Why do you respond to that moron.

He only posts to piss people off.

Nobody is so stupid as to really believe the bullshit he posts. That's why he's on ignore.

Yup, as Murkowski and Collins are laughing at you. :)

Almost every woman in their states will weigh in on this vote, if the candidate is one who will vote to narrow abortion rights.

You really think Donald Trump is fixated on overturning Roe v Wade? Oh, wait...you on the left are going to use that as your "talking point" to try and scare people! I keep forgetting...that's all that you do these days.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Jakey but didn't Senator Collins and Senator Murkowski vote for Neil Gorsuch? Why do you think they won't vote for the next Trump nominee? Sorry but I'm STILL laughing at you!

Why do you respond to that moron.

He only posts to piss people off.

Nobody is so stupid as to really believe the bullshit he posts. That's why he's on ignore.
Poor old Sun Devil simply cannot handle the truth that that the great majority of women in America will vote against the GOP if they feel abortion rights are threatened.

The bizarro far right of the GOP will try (and may succeed) in returning the power to regulate or make abortion illegal.

Forum List

Back