The Anthropocene

You are right, cutting down the rain forest for the balsa wood to build wind turbines, that are the worst producers of electricity destroys the earth.
Ambidextrous Fallacy

"Rain Forest" is a tiptoe-through-the-tulips term for useless jungle inhabited by humanoid dumb savages. There are better ways to produce carbon dioxide from oxygen, ways that provide food and products. At least the Windbags are finding uses for the Amazon wasteland.

Last edited:
Yeah, very small parts of it. A single large volcano has more impact than anything man has done over the last 100 years.
The Long Darkness Led to Enlightenment

There was a volcano eruption in 70,000 BC that reduced the human race worldwide to a few thousand individuals. That is the real beginning of homo sapiens; all academic digs are relevant only to get funding. Man had to develop intelligence or he would have soon gone extinct under such conditions.

The Long Darkness Led to Enlightenment

There was a volcano eruption in 70,000 BC that reduced the human race worldwide to a few thousand individuals. That is the real beginning of homo sapiens; all academic digs are relevant only to get funding. Man had to develop intelligence or he would have soon gone extinct under such conditions.

I assume you're talking about the eruption of Mt Toba in Indonesia. The eruption may have pushed humans to develop new strategies to compete with other hominids (Neanderthal, Skhul and Quafzeh) for resources and experienced accelerated differentiation, but there was no apparent increase in human intellect. The affects of the eruption on the climate lasted 10-20 years.

Your comment that digs are relevant only to get funding is unsupported nonsense.

Ambidextrous Fallacy

"Rain Forest" is a tiptoe-through-the-tulips term for useless jungle inhabited by humanoid dumb savages. There are better ways to produce carbon dioxide from oxygen, ways that provide food and products. At least the Windbags are finding uses for the Amazon wasteland.
well, you could be right in that respect

I appreciate honesty, this idea that Wind Turbines do not destroy is about as far away from the truth one can get

The fact that you cannot quote sources (even after I gave you one) that support your contention OUGHT to tell you something. Given the number of other posters that have jumped in here on your side [zero], its telling everyone else something. You're clinging to a sinking ship dude.
Lil cricket, is not right, just commenting on the things Lil cricket just read.

I quoted from 5 of the links Lil
cricket posted. Quoted from the link and then commented on the quote. Lil cricket, did not quote from their own links nor comment on their own links.

The number of posters on my side? Is that what determines if a user is providing facts?
Sources? Links? Is that what determines if a user is providing facts?

Posters? That would be, "members", or "users".

Private message me with your address and I will send you this poster which should help you understand yourself.

moron-test-i13164.jpg

well, you could be right in that respect

I appreciate honesty, this idea that Wind Turbines do not destroy is about as far away from the truth one can get
Are you agreeing with Mr Sage that the Amazon rain forests are useless jungles inhabited by humanoid dumb savages? If so, I assume you're withdrawing your complaint about the balsa trees.

Are you agreeing with Mr Sage that the Amazon rain forests are useless jungles inhabited by humanoid dumb savages? If so, I assume you're withdrawing your complaint about the balsa trees.
And I will thank you for admitting that building Wind Turbines destroys the earth and increases CO2 in the atmosphere.

And I will thank you for admitting that building Wind Turbines destroys the earth and increases CO2 in the atmosphere.
You need a basic fucking English class. I never admitted that building wind turbines destroys the Earth or increases CO2 in the atmosphere. Lying about what another poster says is a no-no at USMB.

To what were you referring when you told Sage that he "could be right in that respect"? If you believe the Amazon is useless jungle inhabited by "humanoid dumb savages" what part of the Earth are you concerned about destroying?

You need a basic fucking English class. I never admitted that building wind turbines destroys the Earth or increases CO2 in the atmosphere. Lying about what another poster says is a no-no at USMB.

To what were you referring when you told Sage that he "could be right in that respect"? If you believe the Amazon is useless jungle inhabited by "humanoid dumb savages" what part of the Earth are you concerned about destroying?

Crick, non of your links disagree with the fact that the manufacturing of wind turbines and solar panels is a process of heavy industry utilizing chemicals and energy that only comes from fossil fuels, emitting billions of tons of CO2 into the atmosphere, every single day, 24 hours a day, all year long, for decades, now forever.

Crick, non of your links disagree with the fact that the manufacturing of wind turbines and solar panels is a process of heavy industry utilizing chemicals and energy that only comes from fossil fuels, emitting billions of tons of CO2 into the atmosphere, every single day, 24 hours a day, all year long, for decades, now forever.
I have repeatedly demonstrated to everyone watching here that wind turbines are not a net CO2 source, that the amount of fossil fuels used in their construction is absolutely trivial compared to the amount they will prevent being burned during their lifetime. That is just fucking undeniable. You've found a hundred ways to avoid admitting that, apparently even to yourself. If you aren't just trying to save face, you need psychiatric help.

I have repeatedly demonstrated to everyone watching here that wind turbines are not a net CO2 source, that the amount of fossil fuels used in their construction is absolutely trivial compared to the amount they will prevent being burned during their lifetime. That is just fucking undeniable. You've found a hundred ways to avoid admitting that, apparently even to yourself. If you aren't just trying to save face, you need psychiatric help.
Building an old bus is more efficient than a Toyota Prius?

Wind Turbines alone add 50,000 tons of CO2 into the atmosphere every single day of the year.

Building an old bus is more efficient than a Toyota Prius?

Wind Turbines alone add 50,000 tons of CO2 into the atmosphere every single day of the year.
Trying to save face with more lies, eh. I think you'd be a lot more effective if you just dropped this topic altogether. Perhaps you could vanish for a few days. People will forget. I've only got your best interests in mind.

Trying to save face with more lies, eh. I think you'd be a lot more effective if you just dropped this topic altogether. Perhaps you could vanish for a few days. People will forget. I've only got your best interests in mind.
Wind turbines are built every day, forever.
Crick, you have never ever disagreed with that fact, or is that your contention now, that wind turbines are not being built as I write? They are.

Today, the manufacturing of wind turbines will emit over 50,000 tons of CO2 into the atmosphere.

Save face? I have responded to everyone of your comments, I have quoted and commented on crick's links when crick does not (lazy or stupid?).

Crick, has not replied to one quote I have made from crick's links. I would say it is crick that who has lost face.

Wind turbines are built every day, forever.
Crick, you have never ever disagreed with that fact, or is that your contention now, that wind turbines are not being built as I write? They are.

Today, the manufacturing of wind turbines will emit over 50,000 tons of CO2 into the atmosphere.

Save face? I have responded to everyone of your comments, I have quoted and commented on crick's links when crick does not (lazy or stupid?).

Crick, has not replied to one quote I have made from crick's links. I would say it is crick that who has lost face.
Why do you not get this 4th grade point? If one wind turbine compensates for its construction in a few months, ten thousand wind turbines will compensate for their construction IN THE EXACT SAME LENGTH OF TIME.

Why do you not get this 4th grade point? If one windmill compensates for its construction in a few months, ten thousand windmills will compensate for their construction IN THE EXACT SAME LENGTH OF TIME.
50,000 tons of CO2 everyday forever is emitted manufacturing wind turbines. That CO2 can never be compensated for. It is released into the atmosphere, period.

Crick wishes for us to accept the false premise that Wind Turbines pay for themselves and are a good investment in our future.

Crick, wind turbines are subsidized because they do not produce enough electricity to pay for themselves. If wind turbines paid for themselves, then why do governments pay for them?

Crick, the government has changed the rules and regulations governing utilities and what they pay and charge for electricity to create a government controlled market for wind turbines which nobody will buy or pay for if they have a choice.

Wind Turbines do not produce electricity 24 hours a day, yet the claim is they replace electricity that is produced 24 hours a day by fossil fuels. Wind and Solar do not replace fossil fuels.

Forum List

Back