The Asian intelligence myth

IQ is not the issue, attitude is.

Round eyes are spoiled and lazy.

where does that leave big thick lips? at the bottom?
Angilina Jolie?

how many times do you guys have to be told that individual exceptions do not disprove general rules? a random group of 1000 thick lips compared to a 1000 thin lips would show a distinct difference, mostly because it would be a proxy for race

where does that leave big thick lips? at the bottom?
Angilina Jolie?

how many times do you guys have to be told that individual exceptions do not disprove general rules? a random group of 1000 thick lips compared to a 1000 thin lips would show a distinct difference, mostly because it would be a proxy for race

You really are fucking hopeless.

Now I gotta go out and find 1000 pics of different asian wimmin with Anjilina Jolie's facial features.:woohoo:

beautiful_asian-girls.jpg

Last edited:
Angilina Jolie?

Now I gotta go out and find 1000 pics of different white wimmin with Anjilina Jolie's facial features.:woohoo:

no, you are the hopeless one. if five % of white women have thick lips and fifty % of black women have thick lips then a random group of 'thick lips' is going to have more blacks than whites.

If you know any asian students.

You know they study, study, and then study more.

Education is highly encouraged in asian families.

Their high IQ"s are only due to hard work and not genitics.
Pretty much...it was interesting to see that despite a lower IQ in some areas they tried harder and got the job anyway.

Shows, IMO, that IQ doesn't really matter beyond a certain point when it comes to success.

Yep just look at congress if you have any doubt.

Now I gotta go out and find 1000 pics of different white wimmin with Anjilina Jolie's facial features.:woohoo:

no, you are the hopeless one. if five % of white women have thick lips and fifty % of black women have thick lips then a random group of 'thick lips' is going to have more blacks than whites.

What if 50% of Asians have thick lips?:confused:

trying to duck the issue? like you did in the other thread about emotional intelligence?

trying to duck the issue? like you did in the other thread about emotional intelligence?

:confused:

No, isn't this thread about Asians?

How do you measure Lips?

cff9948459e231b8.jpg

Asians have higher IQ's than whites, who in turn have higher IQ's than blacks. It's just a fact. It helps to explain why non-whites who've been discriminated against in America can still do BETTER economically than WHITES, and other non-whites who've been discriminated against.

The real question is how you explain THAT. I'm sure Ravi and Curvelight will get right on it.

I know some really moronic asians...they just know how to work.

A weak brain well-used will beat a strong brain poorly-used.

The real question is how you explain THAT.

Biologically speaking, Africans are killing themselves off, Europeans are breeding themselves out of existence, and Asians are slowly conquering the world.

I see nothing wrong with this.

Asians have higher IQ's than whites, who in turn have higher IQ's than blacks. It's just a fact. It helps to explain why non-whites who've been discriminated against in America can still do BETTER economically than WHITES, and other non-whites who've been discriminated against.

The real question is how you explain THAT. I'm sure Ravi and Curvelight will get right on it.
There is no doubt in my mind that you skipped right over the article linked in the op to repeat what your confirmation bias tells you is correct.

There is no doubt in my mind that you skipped right over the article linked in the op to repeat what your confirmation bias tells you is correct.

I read the article in the OP and I think Gladwell suffers from confirmation bias.

Ravi, have you read Flynn's latest book? any of his books or articles?

IQ and education are two different things, genius. IQ tests (such as measuring the G factor) measure IQ and not education (whereas most standardized tests in school are designed to do the opposite). One can score highly with no education or score poorly with much education.

☭proletarian☭;1798844 said:

IQ and education are two different things, genius. IQ tests (such as measuring the G factor) measure IQ and not education (whereas most standardized tests in school are designed to do the opposite). One can score highly with no education or score poorly with much education.

watch out! you'll get insulted around here for speaking common sense.

they don't seem to understand intelligence is there in the individual all the time, whether it is measured or not. IQ tests are the thermometer, not the temperature.

☭proletarian☭;1798844 said:

With education IQ can be improved.

Forum List

Back