The Assad Regime Torture His Soldiers!

I tried to explain that but some assad lovers won't believe. I remember part of their training was eating blood of those executed.
They are not so much preparing soldiers as unfeeling machines. They tear people down physically and psychologically

I tried to explain that but some assad lovers won't believe. I remember part of their training was eating blood of those executed.
They are not so much preparing soldiers as unfeeling machines. They tear people down physically and psychologically
You are confusing the Syrian military with your "rebels".
There is, however, no lie for you, that is too dirty and laughable.

Israel wants rid of Assad, they already want the world to say the Golan Heights is theirs. Why the US is arming the Syria rebels is beyond me.

I'm not sure who you are talking about.

We do know you Zionists have been trying to bring Assad down for some time now, even though a Syria run by ISIL and the al-Nusra front would be considerably worse for everyone involved, including the Zionists.

But I ask the question I always ask of Middle East issues.

Why is this MY problem again?

We do know you Zionists have been trying to bring Assad down for some time now, even though a Syria run by ISIL and the al-Nusra front would be considerably worse for everyone involved, including the Zionists.

All the dictators in the region are Israeli puppets and Ass.ad is the preferred according to israeli newspapers.

All the dictators in the region are Israeli puppets and Ass.ad is the preferred according to israeli newspapers.
Assad is truly a good neighbor and did not send scuds to Israeli discos. Sad that the Israeli government now prefers Al-Qaeda (The population don´t, of course), that would.

97753-terror.jpg

Terrorism, iranian homogony, threat to the west, imposition of shi'ism, danger to the rest of the middle east. spread of nuclear ambitions, massacres of minorities, conquest of nations, ever increasing refugee problem, brutality and other human rights crimes, .........
What of the treats we have by ISIS in our own country and other allies?

It is our business

Arabs and palestinians have been trying to bring down the Assads, as have the syrian people for decades.

Israel will protect itself from any threat be it Assad's proxy militia or his soldiers.

Terrorism, iranian homogony, threat to the west, imposition of shi'ism, danger to the rest of the middle east. spread of nuclear ambitions, massacres of minorities, conquest of nations, ever increasing refugee problem, brutality and other human rights crimes, .........

It is our business

Okay, let's look at you list.

Terrorism- Meh. Most Terrorists are Sunnis and Wahhabis, not Shi'ites.

Iranian Homogony - Okay, I'm going to assume that you mean "Hegonomy", and the Iranians aren't wanting to pasteurize our milk. Again. Just can't see it. The Iranians are fighitng their little hearts out, and can barely get a handle on Iraq and Syria. (they are actually LOSING in Syria right now.)

Imposition of Shi'ism- Not seeing a lot of Sunnis signing up to convert. Since only about 10% of the world's Muslims are Shi'ites, that's fairly unlikely.

Spread of nuclear ambitions- again, unlikely. The Zionists and Pakistanis already have nukes. Most of the rest of the countries are too poor to really invest in a nuclear program.

massacres of minorities, conquest of nations, ever increasing refugee problem, brutality and other human rights crimes, ......... - None of these are our problems. If the Saudis adn Turks and Israelis aren't doing anything about these "Threats", why should we be getting involved?

What of the treats we have by ISIS in our own country and other allies? - That's a criminal problem, not a military one.

None of our fucking business.

Arabs and palestinians have been trying to bring down the Assads, as have the syrian people for decades.

Israel will protect itself from any threat be it Assad's proxy militia or his soldiers.

Yes, the Zionists are trying very hard to deploy their usual strategy- get the Americans to do their fighting for them.

Except no one is buying it.

Yes, the Zionists are trying very hard to deploy their usual strategy- get the Americans to do their fighting for them.

Except no one is buying it.

This is not about Israel but the massacres of the syrians, paletinian and iraqi and the drastic refugee problem
It is about the threat of chemical and nuclear weapons against civilians.
It is about saving lives

It is our business

Okay, let's look at you list.

Terrorism- Meh. Most Terrorists are Sunnis and Wahhabis, not Shi'ites.

Iranian Homogony - Okay, I'm going to assume that you mean "Hegonomy", and the Iranians aren't wanting to pasteurize our milk. Again. Just can't see it. The Iranians are fighitng their little hearts out, and can barely get a handle on Iraq and Syria. (they are actually LOSING in Syria right now.)

Imposition of Shi'ism- Not seeing a lot of Sunnis signing up to convert. Since only about 10% of the world's Muslims are Shi'ites, that's fairly unlikely.

Spread of nuclear ambitions- again, unlikely. The Zionists and Pakistanis already have nukes. Most of the rest of the countries are too poor to really invest in a nuclear program.

massacres of minorities, conquest of nations, ever increasing refugee problem, brutality and other human rights crimes, ......... - None of these are our problems. If the Saudis adn Turks and Israelis aren't doing anything about these "Threats", why should we be getting involved?

What of the treats we have by ISIS in our own country and other allies? - That's a criminal problem, not a military one.

None of our fucking business.
Don´t you think she knows that already? We see, she has no interest in the forum nowadays and only comes due to her propaganda treaty.

Another thing: Who is LOSING in Syria right now? Get informed before you believe some "journalists" that predict the end of the Syrian government just because one or two cities were captured by terrorists suddenly coming from abroad.

Forum List

Back