The Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg says anonymous sources are ‘not good enough’

The DemonRats and their lapdog the Main Stream Media, produce one hoax after another, after another... that's all they do .... they don't care for facts, they will continue doing it until the election, and even beyond , when Trump wins.

We live in very sad times my friends. :frown:
I agree with you there, we do live in sad times. It starts at the top and the person up there now is rotten as they come. He is bringing the ugliness out of everybody. Time for a change

There's no lie the left won't tell. Dems and their pals in the lying liberal news media are a boil on the human genome.
What do you think is being lied about?
Looks like the issue about Goldberg's smear article on Trump is finally settled!!!

Jeffrey Goldberg, editor-in-chief of The Atlantic and the journalist responsible for the “bombshell” report that President Trump disparaged America’s war dead, conceded that anonymous sources were “not good enough” in reporting such as his.

“I share that view that it’s not good enough. But, you know, like other reporters, I’m always balancing out the moral ambiguities and complications after anonymous sourcing with the public’s right to know,” Goldberg said during a Monday evening interview on MSNBC’s “All In with Chris Hayes.”

Hayes raised the issue of using unnamed sources with Goldberg while discussing his most recent article, in which he relied on four anonymous accounts.

For the doubters, Goldberg concedes that anonymous sources aren't good enough near the end of the video.....
How does this settle anything?
Goldberg conceded that his "evidence" isn't good enough....

Which leaves you with a dilemma....

Do you believe Goldberg, or claim he's a fucking idiot???

If you thought looking in your drawers and trying to decide what gender you are is confusing, this is sure to send you (and the other Liberals) straight to the mental hospital for treatment!!!!

View attachment 386649
Isn't good enough for what??
Not good enough to prove what he claimed, you idiot!!!
Nothing could fully prove it outside a recording or admission from Trump. Right? Even if the sources came forward you'd be crying foul and doing whatever you can to discredit them, am I right?

The DemonRats and their lapdog the Main Stream Media, produce one hoax after another, after another... that's all they do .... they don't care for facts, they will continue doing it until the election, and even beyond , when Trump wins.

I agree with you there, we do live in sad times. It starts at the top and the person up there now is rotten as they come. He is bringing the ugliness out of everybody. Time for a change

Sad times yes, but because of the cheating demonRats, not because of President Trump or patriots, GOD Bless them.

Trump is a ray of light and hope among all the Leftist horror we are seing today.

There's no lie the left won't tell. Dems and their pals in the lying liberal news media are a boil on the human genome.
Looks like the issue about Goldberg's smear article on Trump is finally settled!!!

Jeffrey Goldberg, editor-in-chief of The Atlantic and the journalist responsible for the “bombshell” report that President Trump disparaged America’s war dead, conceded that anonymous sources were “not good enough” in reporting such as his.

“I share that view that it’s not good enough. But, you know, like other reporters, I’m always balancing out the moral ambiguities and complications after anonymous sourcing with the public’s right to know,” Goldberg said during a Monday evening interview on MSNBC’s “All In with Chris Hayes.”

Hayes raised the issue of using unnamed sources with Goldberg while discussing his most recent article, in which he relied on four anonymous accounts.

For the doubters, Goldberg concedes that anonymous sources aren't good enough near the end of the video.....

If you thought looking in your drawers and trying to decide what gender you are is confusing, this is sure to send you (and the other Liberals) straight to the mental hospital for treatment!!!!

View attachment 386649

I have no time for your faux ignorance. :eusa_hand:
Haha, then don't respond

Sad times yes, but because of the cheating demonRats, not because of President Trump or patriots, GOD Bless them.

Trump is a ray of light and hope among all the Leftist horror we are seing today.
Trump is the gasoline on the fire

Trump is in charge; the horror is his.

Anonymous sources good enough for Fox News.

View attachment 386649

But you have to admit...

Watching their reaction to this news is hilarious!!

They are squealing like stuck pigs. No matter Dems will move onto the next fake news fabricated story in a couple of days and repeat this whole faux rage act.
I wonder if they know that Goldberg lived in Israel (and was actually in the IDF)???

He has even supported Netanyahu, and he's been a big proponent of Israel bombing Iran!!!!

Now, he's not only made the Democrats look like a bunch of idiots, but I'll bet Bibi wants to have a little talk with him about his stupid ass going rogue.....

Last edited:

Actually, FOX News officially came out against the story....

Jennifer Griffin supported it....

But I guess that if you think one individual characterizes an entire group, you just proved that all Democrats are homosexual child rapists (since the party definitely has it's share of them)!!!!!

But I guess that if you think one individual characterizes an entire group, you just proved that all Democrats are homosexual child rapists (since the party definitely has it's share of them)!!!!!
I bet that even if a tape came out of Trump saying it you’d still be defending him. It’s pretty pathetic, the lengths that his supporters go through to defend this guy.

I bet that even if a tape came out of Trump saying it you’d still be defending him. It’s pretty pathetic, the lengths that his supporters go through to defend this guy.
Well, I have a question for you...

I'm sure you recall how the Democrats have spent YEARS insisting that Israel's occupation of the West Bank (and their incarceration of Palestinians, especially without trial), are WAR CRIMES!!!

If that's the case, why are you rushing to defend someone that the Democrats obviously consider to be guilty of war crimes???

I'll bet you would defend Hitler if you thought it would help you in an election...

I'm sure you recall how the Democrats have spent YEARS insisting that Israel's occupation of the West Bank (and their incarceration of Palestinians, especially without trial), are WAR CRIMES!!!

If that's the case, why are you rushing to defend someone that the Democrats obviously consider to be guilty of war crimes???

I'll bet you would defend Hitler if you thought it would help you in an election...
What exactly did I say that makes you think I’m defending anybody?

then why did he fucking do it?

oh - cause people who hate by nature would believe it and give his bitch ass 10 minutes of fame.

So you're NOT defending Goldberg or his little stunt???

Thank you for your concession...

There is nothing to dispute. Of course, we would rather have sources that are named but as your own linked article states,

”The Atlantic’s editor-in-chief then turned the blame on the current commander-in-chief, saying Trump had set a tone of fear in the nation’s capital against speaking out about his alleged misdeeds.

“On the other hand, you are talking about a president who is unlike anything they have ever experienced. I think there is also fear. I think — and we see this across the board in Donald Trump’s Washington — there is a fear on a kind of a superficial level of a Twitter mob. There is also real fear of personal safety, fear for your family, fear for what you put everybody around you through if you started talking about this sort of thing,” he told the MSNBC host.”

There is real fear factor that comes from taking on Trump. Look at this forum with all the lunatics here calling for violence against those that come out against Trump.

Anonymous sources have always been valuable to a democracy. In this case I woild have like the sources to come forward. Having said that I believe every word of the Atlantic story and can understand why they wished to remain anonymous.
you use violence, you get fucking violence.

stop being a bitch.

View attachment 386649

It's real.

Good enough for ONE correspondent...

The rest of them considered the article to be garbage...

View attachment 386649
Not good enough to prove what he claimed, you idiot!!!
Nothing could fully prove it outside a recording or admission from Trump. Right? Even if the sources came forward you'd be crying foul and doing whatever you can to discredit them, am I right?

That begs the question: Do you believe Tara Reade? Do you believe Mrs. Biden's ex when he said his then wife and creepy Joe were screwing around behind his back?

don't be a bitch and blame someone else for your decisions on how you wish to act.

Good enough for ONE correspondent...

The rest of them considered the article to be garbage...

The one fox reporter confirmed that the story was true.
That 4 unnamed sources had made the accusation.
Not that the accusations were confirmed.

So you're NOT defending Goldberg or his little stunt???

Thank you for your concession...
Concession? Are you drunk?

Forum List

Back