The Attack on Paul Pelosi Gets Curiouser and Curiouser

It's not that big a surprise though and really not out of the norm anymore. Nancy made it worse than it is with the cover up and the phony blaming of Trump.

She could have just said that Paul had an altercation with a family friend who stays over as a companion when she's in DC. Then refused to answer question about her marriage as is right.

He wasn't a family friend.. Paul was trying to de-escalate the threat when he spoke to the dispatcher.

He wasn't a family friend.. Paul was trying to de-escalate the threat when he spoke to the dispatcher.
Of course. “No need for any urgency or concern Ms. Dispatcher. The intruder is a friend. You can take your time getting here. We’ll be hanging around in our undies.”

Good thing you're not a Christian.

Meanwhile:

“This morning, the U.S. Congress suffered a despicable and cowardly attack. My thoughts and prayers are with Whip Steve Scalise and the others wounded, Capitol Police and staff, and their families.

“We are profoundly grateful for the heroism of the Capitol Police, whose bravery under fire undoubtedly saved countless lives. On days like today, there are no Democrats or Republicans, only Americans united in our hopes and prayers for the wounded.”

I'll wait till we hear the 911 call and see the security tapes and police body cam before I decide what the facts are. I'm not just going to take the word of the Pelosi family.

Meanwhile I'LL assume the simplest explanation for two men in their underwear fighting at one of their homes at two thirty AM.

Derek Hunter on his podcast pointed out that the truth will come out after Nov. 8.

So, is there any actual *evidence* that there was anything having to do with coke, or sex parties, or any kind of shenanigans going on besides a local conspiracy wackadoo attacking the Speaker's husband with the intent on assassinating her when she got home?

The 'underwear' thing was a reporting mistake which was quickly retracted, but people keep reciting it as if it is gospel.

CORRECTION: An earlier version of this story misstated what clothing the suspect was wearing when officers found him.
Source: KTVU Fox 2, Least Biased, High Factual Reporting

The only credible media outlet to report that DePape was in his underwear has retracted it. No credible media outlet has reported that Pelosi was in his underwear, and authorities have not confirmed either.
Source: Heavy.com, Left-Center Bias, High Factual Reporting

So forget the underwear thing.

This seems to me as if a lot of people who hate Nancy Pelosi anyway are just slinging mud with no basis in fact. Am I about right, here?

Interesting, so the person that opened the front door for the police just stood there while an intruder took a hammer to Paul? Really?

So, is there any actual *evidence* that there was anything having to do with coke, or sex parties, or any kind of shenanigans going on besides a local conspiracy wackadoo attacking the Speaker's husband with the intent on assassinating her when she got home?

The 'underwear' thing was a reporting mistake which was quickly retracted, but people keep reciting it as if it is gospel.

Source: KTVU Fox 2, Least Biased, High Factual Reporting

Source: Heavy.com, Left-Center Bias, High Factual Reporting

So forget the underwear thing.

This seems to me as if a lot of people who hate Nancy Pelosi anyway are just slinging mud with no basis in fact. Am I about right, here?
The only thing retracted was that he wasn't dress ONLY in his underwear. So he might of still had a tee on, or socks.

The only thing retracted was that he wasn't dress ONLY in his underwear. So he might of still had a tee on, or socks.
They are really reaching and sound desperate. If depape were fully dressed they wouldn't know if he had on underwear or not.

I expect more corrections, as the story evolves. The story can evolve, but the truth will stay the same.

The police never said anything about a "lower" or a lover. Stop lying asshole

Obviously not
i never said they did. It was my word. I was trying to be nice instead of calling him his gay hooker

You did indeed say that

"struth said:
the zip ties were to tie up his lower…even the police said that."

And yea...you were lying again
yes the police said they were there to tie up Paul. Paul obviously likes kinky gay sex. Some people like that from their lovers.

Forum List

Back