The Attack on Paul Pelosi

In California law, he doesn't have to be related or with relationship..... If you bash anyone over 65 with a hammer, it is elder abuse under their law and can be added as a charge to his other crime charges.
LINK!!!!

Greg

Fucking lame. Can't you lie better than that?

Lie about what,, exactly? Your criminals faking 'victimhood' is pretty common, and the whole story is lame; how did this guy manage to find an unlocked door without running around checking them first, and nobody noticing? lol yeah right; keep being a dumbass.

Lie about what,, exactly? Your criminals faking 'victimhood' is pretty common, and the whole story is lame; how did this guy manage to find an unlocked door without running around checking them first, and nobody noticing? lol yeah right; keep being a dumbass.
They are not my criminals they know how to keep their mouths shut. He broke in by smashing a sliding glass door, you ever hear of those?

I am no fan of Nancy Pelosi. But the attempts to justify or minimize this attack are sick.

Paul Pelosi suffered a skull fracture. This is not a fake attack.

Even Mike Pence denounces the attack.

I am no fan of Nancy Pelosi. But the attempts to justify or minimize this attack are sick.

These guys enjoy seeing the violence and justify it with their hate of humans.

"And, as I discovered yesterday, DePape lived with a notorious local nudist in a Berkeley home, complete with a Black Lives Matter sign in the window and an LGBT rainbow flag, emblazoned with a marijuana symbol, hanging from a tree. A closer look reveals the characteristics of a homeless encampment, or what Europeans call “an open drug scene.” In the driveway, there is a broken-down camper van. On the street is a yellow school bus, which neighbors said DePape occasionally stayed in. Both are filled with garbage typical of such structures in homeless encampments. People come and go from the house and the vehicles, neighbors say, in part to partake in the use of a potent psychedelic drug, ibogaine."

As expected; A DemoKKKrat loon.......

Greg

WRONG; not sick at all. I await CONFIRMATION as the lefty grubs blamed "Maga" as soon as it happened. It was a disgusting thing for Democrats to do quite frankly. Now the REAL story is coming out; perp is not a Maga at all. He's a lefty nut job!!! So what say you at the Democrat premature ejaculations that it was "Maga's" fault??

And as the guy who injured an innocent while out drink driving; frankly ZERO sympathy for him at all. He'd have been safer in jail where he should have been.

You asked!!! lol

Greg

I condemn this violent attack on Nancy Pelosi's husband. Violence is never acceptable no matter what your beliefs are. We have trials to determine guilt or innocence and elections to change things in the United States. My prayers go out to Paul Pelosi and Nancy and the whole Pelosi family.
Paul should have paid for his trouser trout.

You need to quit sucking on the lying media teat.

True. But it was most likely a gay tryst gone bad.

What it wasn't was a rightwinger making a political attack as the media and message board retards have been trying so desperately to assert.
It's a leftist trend. Attack someone and pretend it's a conservative but they always get caught. Ole Paulie just didn't wanna pay for his diddling.

It's more and more obvious this was probably staged in order to generate pity for Democrats. lol@ Pelosi magically being able to keep his phone and allegedly record everything n stuff.

No, it was a legit attack, but it was a tryst gone awry. That's why the effort to make it seem like a rightwinger political attack was such an abject failure.

They didn't have time to do it properly. They were doing it on the fly, and they really suck at their jobs.

Really, really suck. They left so much evidence of their botched jobs that they are in full retreat now just hoping it will all just blow over.

LINK!!!!

Greg
The way the law reads, with two distinct different sets of people...
One:
ANY PERSON in the first part, does not indicate a relationship with the elderly person.... It's anyone.

Two:
Then the second part, speaks of care takers or custodians...

It just seemed the way they separated the two categories of people that can physically harm them, that both the people that were care takers, and any other person that can see they are elderly, in

were two distinctly different groups of people, and the first group who can abuse them is from a group they don't know? I dunno? Seemed that way to me....?

CALIF 368 PC

One:
(b) (1) Any person who, under circumstances or conditions likely to produce great bodily harm or death, willfully causes or permits any elder or dependent adult, with knowledge that he or she is an elder or a dependent adult, to suffer, or inflicts thereon unjustifiable physical pain or mental suffering,

Two:
or having the care or custody of any elder or dependent adult, willfully causes or permits the person or health of the elder or dependent adult to be injured, or willfully causes or permits the elder or dependent adult to be placed in a situation in which his or her person or health is endangered, is punishable by imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding one year, or by a fine not to exceed six thousand dollars ($6,000), or by both that fine and imprisonment, or by imprisonment in the state prison for two, three, or four years.

The way the law reads, with two distinct different sets of people...
One:
ANY PERSON in the first part, does not indicate a relationship with the elderly person.... It's anyone.

Two:
Then the second part, speaks of care takers or custodians...

It just seemed the way they separated the two categories of people that can physically harm them, that both the people that were care takers, and any other person that can see they are elderly, in

were two distinctly different groups of people, and the first group who can abuse them is from a group they don't know? I dunno? Seemed that way to me....?

CALIF 368 PC

One:
(b) (1) Any person who, under circumstances or conditions likely to produce great bodily harm or death, willfully causes or permits any elder or dependent adult, with knowledge that he or she is an elder or a dependent adult, to suffer, or inflicts thereon unjustifiable physical pain or mental suffering,

Two:
or having the care or custody of any elder or dependent adult, willfully causes or permits the person or health of the elder or dependent adult to be injured, or willfully causes or permits the elder or dependent adult to be placed in a situation in which his or her person or health is endangered, is punishable by imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding one year, or by a fine not to exceed six thousand dollars ($6,000), or by both that fine and imprisonment, or by imprisonment in the state prison for two, three, or four years.

Which proves my point.

Thank you.

You have to read the whole thing, not just the bits you highlight.

No, it was a legit attack, but it was a tryst gone awry. That's why the effort to make it seem like a rightwinger political attack was such an abject failure.

They didn't have time to do it properly. They were doing it on the fly, and they really suck at their jobs.

Really, really suck. They left so much evidence of their botched jobs that they are in full retreat now just hoping it will all just blow over.
Damn, Paulie sucks AND blows at the same time!!

What about this hammer?

Did the crazed semi nudist break into the house holding it between his teeth?

Did Paul pull it out of the kitchen junk drawer?

How come they were both gripping that hammer when the cops arrived?

"And, as I discovered yesterday, DePape lived with a notorious local nudist in a Berkeley home, complete with a Black Lives Matter sign in the window and an LGBT rainbow flag, emblazoned with a marijuana symbol, hanging from a tree. A closer look reveals the characteristics of a homeless encampment, or what Europeans call “an open drug scene.” In the driveway, there is a broken-down camper van. On the street is a yellow school bus, which neighbors said DePape occasionally stayed in. Both are filled with garbage typical of such structures in homeless encampments. People come and go from the house and the vehicles, neighbors say, in part to partake in the use of a potent psychedelic drug, ibogaine."

As expected; A DemoKKKrat loon.......

Greg

The guy also claimed Jesus was the Anti-Christ, as most Democrats and their pagan fans do.

What about this hammer?

Did the crazed semi nudist break into the house holding it between his teeth?

Did Paul pull it out of the kitchen junk drawer?

How come they were both gripping that hammer when the cops arrived?

lol the whole story smells.

Forum List

Back