The Attack on Paul Pelosi

It was attempted murder, whether the rumors of a tryst are true or not.
nbc reported the truth and the truth is paul is a flaming homo who had invted DePape to his home for a private party. Both were injured. argument over money? drugs? acts? and now the SF authorities will not let depape be questioned by anyone else. AND they want to get him out of country as soon as possible. now...you're not stupid...you're just a democrat...but even a democrat can figure this one out.

nbc reported the truth and the truth is paul is a flaming homo who had invted DePape to his home for a private party. Both were injured. argument over money? drugs? acts? and now the SF authorities will not let depape be questioned by anyone else. AND they want to get him out of country as soon as possible. now...you're not stupid...you're just a democrat...but even a democrat can figure this one out.

Didn't NBC retract that story and say it was not up to standards of journalistic integrity?

But whatever the reason for the attack, it was attempted murder.

Oh, and I am not a democrat. Just because someone disagrees with you does not mean they are a democrat.

Didn't NBC retract that story and say it was not up to standards of journalistic integrity?

Oh, and I am not a democrat. Just because someone disagrees with you does not mean they are a democrat.
it is amazing to me that even after ALL the lying the media has engaged in for years...there are still folk who will accept their word on anything and everything

it is amazing to me that even after ALL the lying the media has engaged in for years...there are still folk who will accept their word on anything and everything

Since there is no official word from law enforcement, the media is the only source of information.

You didn't get your information about it being a gay lover's argument first hand.

And, as I have said several times, whether it was what you want to believe or not, it was attempted murder.

Yeah, they pulled it because it was FACTUAL. The actual facts are the perp is a lefty.

The first thing that happened is some created two fake websites to try and make him out to be a MAGA dude.

Once those idiots did that we will never let it go.

Yeah, they pulled it because it was FACTUAL. The actual facts are the perp is a lefty.

The first thing that happened is some created two fake websites to try and make him out to be a MAGA dude.

Once those idiots did that we will never let it go.

All I have said is that it was attempted murder. And that still stands as accurate.

hmm. remember the Juicy smollett case and how the police kept their mouths shut? ORDERED to by the democrat corrupt DA. You're telling me the police won't cooperate with the media or some politically motivated gov't official won't order the police to keep quiet, or lie, or both.

Just. LIke. THIS..

Last edited:
1667883699499.png

heh heh heh

Forum List

Back