The Attack on Paul Pelosi

Paul Pelosi suffered a skull fracture. This is not a fake attack.

lol as if they can't find dishonest doctors., and besides, he could have one of those without ever knowing about it from a variety of reasons. And nobody really needs to have some sort of sympathy for vile crooks, especially political thugs. Do you also feel sad about a professional killer like Bugsy Seigel catching slugs in the head?

No, it was a legit attack, but it was a tryst gone awry. That's why the effort to make it seem like a rightwinger political attack was such an abject failure.

They didn't have time to do it properly. They were doing it on the fly, and they really suck at their jobs.

Really, really suck. They left so much evidence of their botched jobs that they are in full retreat now just hoping it will all just blow over.
You forgot to post proof of yer fantasy.

1667137110037.png

Which proves my point.

Thank you.

You have to read the whole thing, not just the bits you highlight.
So westwall, in your demented and warped in the gutter head, are you implying that because the DA has charged the Perpitraitor, with breaking and entry, and attempted murder, and elder abuse, and assault and battery..... that the elder abuse charge was because Pelosi was having gay sex with the guy and knew him?

Is that your first instinct to think? Is that where your head actually goes when hearing about this brutal assault?

Seek help!

What about this hammer?

Did the crazed semi nudist break into the house holding it between his teeth?

Did Paul pull it out of the kitchen junk drawer?

How come they were both gripping that hammer when the cops arrived?
fyi

He wasn't in his undies.... that was fake news!

That is a lie virally making it around in all of the right wing, fake news, circle....

fyi

That is a lie virally making it around in all of the right wing, fake news, circle....
Stop for a nanosecond and use your brain.

We are expected to believe that a crazed guy broke into Pelosi's house yelling WHERE'S NANCY then the elderly Paul slips into the bathroom to call the cops who arrive to find Paul and the guy playing tug of war with a hammer. Then, as the cops watch the guy strikes elderly Paul with the hammer.

There are cameras all over that house and surely alarms, not to mention real live security guys on duty. But we are expected to believe that nobody noticed a stranger breaking into the backdoor (and somehow leaving the broken glass outside).

There's more to dissect. Much more.

Bottom line. Only a lefty idealogue doesn't see the holes in the story- and doesn't find it damned funny.

So westwall, in your demented and warped in the gutter head, are you implying that because the DA has charged the Perpitraitor, with breaking and entry, and attempted murder, and elder abuse, and assault and battery..... that the elder abuse charge was because Pelosi was having gay sex with the guy and knew him?

Is that your first instinct to think? Is that where your head actually goes when hearing about this brutal assault?

Seek help!

I am saying that for elder abuse to be charged there must be a relationship. Who knows what that relationship is. But there MUST be one for that charge.

Otherwise, in a violent attack there is a ELDER ENHANCEMENT when sentencing occurs, after the accused is found guilty.

I am merely telling you how the laws work.

I AM an elder (as my daughter loves to point out), and I used to live in California, and Nevadas laws are very similar to California law.

Lover's tiff maybe?? I agree; violence is not the answer but to get a Police response in THREE MINUTES to a house break-in when the median time is 8-9 mins?? Defund the Police is all I can say......for Frisco. NEVER trust a Green Party nudist activist!!!

Greg
I don't think so. It's wicked to attack senior citizens, political opponents, and anyone else with the intent to kill or maim. The man has a history of mental illness, but I really don't know much else about his past history, just that he was confused and mistaken. My prayers go out to the Pelosi family. Hitting an elderly man or woman on the face with a hammer is an attempt to kill in my book. After they defunded the police in several places in California, I think they better rewrite their introduction of policies that simply do not work. This nation was better off when the criminals were afraid, not the public at large. Amnesty does not work well with murderers and rapists. This creepy bro was going to hammer out Nancy Pelosi's knees. What does it take to get the police refunded across the nation? I'm praying for Paul Pelosi, because he was a secondary target, and he didn't deserve to have someone attempt murder against him. It was an unjust thing for even a mental patient to do.

I don't think so. It's wicked to attack senior citizens, political opponents, and anyone else with the intent to kill or maim. The perp has a history of mental illness, but I really don't know much else about his past history, just that he was confused and mistaken. My prayers go out to the Pelosi family. Hitting an elderly man or woman on the face with a hammer is an attempt to kill in my book. After they defunded the police in several places in California, I think they better rewrite their introduction of policies that simply do not work. This nation was better off when the criminals were afraid, not the public at large. Amnesty does not work well with murderers and rapists. This creepy bro was going to hammer out Nancy Pelosi's knees. What does it take to get the police refunded across the nation? I'm praying for Paul Pelosi, because he was a secondary target, and he didn't deserve to have someone attempt murder against him. It was an unjust thing for even a mental patient to do.

I condemn this violent attack on Nancy Pelosi's husband. Violence is never acceptable no matter what your beliefs are. We have trials to determine guilt or innocence and elections to change things in the United States. My prayers go out to Paul Pelosi and Nancy and the whole Pelosi family.

And it gets more odd...

fyi

Answer this then.....

“After a ‘knock and announce,’ the front door was opened by Mr. Pelosi. The 82-year-old did not immediately declare an emergency or try to leave his home,” the NBC “Today Show” report explains. Instead, Mr. Pelosi “began walking several feet back into the foyer toward the assailant and away from police.”

Pelosi’s failure to call out for help or flee his home was a detail in the court filing that previously raised a red flag to me, and it seems that even NBC News finds it odd. “Why Pelosi didn’t try to flee or tell responding officers he was in distress is unclear,” NBC News’s Miguel Almaguer noted.

fyi

Of course you were there right, working as a fluffer no doubt.

hmmmm....totally disappeared. HOW very convenient.

NBC deleted everything becaaaaause..they inadvertently. published. the truth right off the bat.

no third party. Paul answered tne door said nothing was wrong and walked back to his hammered guest for the evening. Nancy could not contact Paul so she got the police to do a wellness check. She won't be doing that again. Windows. broken from inside. All the clues are there. Paul is homo and probably worse. Nancy is a beard and this must be shut down.

Forum List

Back