The badges system has been removed.

elchorizo

Platinum Member
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2009
A user pointed out to me that the badges system was not rewarding members with 5 or 7+ years of participation. Unfortunately the badges system broke after the last upgrade. Until the author releases a fix the system will remain disabled. I do not have a time estimation on if (or when) it might be fixed. I apologize for the inconvenience :(

A user pointed out to me that the badges system was not rewarding members with 5 or 7+ years of participation. Unfortunately the badges system broke after the last upgrade. Until the author releases a fix the system will remain disabled. I do not have a time estimation on if (or when) it might be fixed. I apologize for the inconvenience :(
Lol, there was a badge system? Huh. Guess I didn't notice. Lol, kinda like the teacher that gives gold stars. I didn't care about those either. Maybe if gold stars added up to something useful it would have been cool.

That's it! I cannot go out in public without my badges! 😅

Maybe Germans need their badges but "we don't got to show no stinking badges" is a line from a 30's movie.
People can go to the tanning salon if they like dark skins. That is no problem. But if you go to the tattoo studio for a badge you will have a hard time getting rid of it.

I never really got the point of the badges to be quite honest with you. :dunno:

I told you not to wander 'round in the dark
I told you 'bout the swans, that they live in the park

Yes, I told you that the light goes up and down
Don't you notice how the wheel goes 'round?
And you better pick yourself up from the ground
Before they bring the curtain down
Yes, before they bring the curtain down, ooh

Forum List

Back