The Barbaric religion

Only the Shia cult does the ritual blood letting.

It is not practiced by mainstream majority Islam. ... :cool:
Islam should have no place in our world. This is child abuse.
Ashura festival sees devout Muslims use knives to slice their heads open
Disgusting but I don't believe it is in the Quran, it seems more cultural. It is also common in many religions, including Christianity.
I didn't think it would take long for someone to blame Christians for the same thing. How idiotic.

Well they do:
People nailed to crosses in blood-soaked Easter ritual
--------------------------------- and to me the difference is scale or number . Lots of 'ahura celebrants' numbering in the MANY while we got what , 10 or 15 crazy 'philipinos' being nailed to crosses Penny . And looks to me that the celebrants in both places are free to do as they like so its ok with me Penny

Disgusting but I don't believe it is in the Quran, it seems more cultural. It is also common in many religions, including Christianity.
I didn't think it would take long for someone to blame Christians for the same thing. How idiotic.

Well they do:
People nailed to crosses in blood-soaked Easter ritual
Um, that's not a Christian ritual. That's strictly a pagan practice. You can't find that in real Christianity.

---------------------------------- well , that's 'mrobamas' style and the style of his worshippers and anti Christian people I guess BSFilter

Cept the Obama's are Christians.
Bullshit. The Obama's are whatever they need to be on any given day.

don't know but there is 'mrobama; in all his muslim dress and glory Alang.

a bit more info for you . Its 'mrobama' in his native traditional clothing or way of dressing Alang . --- Bill O'Reilly reveals pictures of a young Obama at an Islamic wedding | Daily Mail Online --- check it out Alang .
Don't mean a thing:
  • Obama wore a tux at his wedding
  • Did all Malik's wedding party have to dress the same way (like a Western Black Tie affair)?
  • Where are the rest of the wedding pix?
  • Where these pix cropped?
Muslims recognize Obama as Muslim. Obama's father was a Muslim. If your father is muslim, you're muslim. That's their belief.

---------------------------------- well , that's 'mrobamas' style and the style of his worshippers and anti Christian people I guess BSFilter

They are Christians like you are. Or do you think Tramp is more your style of Christianity??

'mrobama' admits to being ' muslim' . --- mr obama says on tape that he is muslim - Bing video --- morning Penny !!
you're absolutely right that John McCain
00:01
has not talked about my Muslim faith and
00:06
you're absolutely right that that is not
00:08
something my Christian faith
----------------------------------
That not admitting it, he was saying John McCain has never talked about his being a Muslim. Taken way out of context.
MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: But the McCain campaign has never suggested you have Muslim connections.

SEN. OBAMA: No. No. No. But I don’t think that when you look at what is being promulgated on Fox News, let’s say, and Republican commentators who are closely allied to these folks …

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: But John McCain said that’s wrong.

SEN. OBAMA: Listen, you and I both know that the minute that Governor Palin was forced to talk about her daughter, I immediately said that’s off limits. And …

MR. STEPHANOPOULOS: And John McCain said the same thing about questioning your faith.

SEN. OBAMA: And what was the first thing the McCain campaign went out and did? They said, look, these liberal blogs that support Obama are out there attacking Governor Palin. Let’s not play games. What I was suggesting — you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith …
Did Barack Obama Admit to His 'Muslim Faith'?

They are Christians like you are. Or do you think Tramp is more your style of Christianity??
No, they're not Christians like me. They went to a church that didn't believe the Bible

a bit more info for you . Its 'mrobama' in his native traditional clothing or way of dressing Alang . --- Bill O'Reilly reveals pictures of a young Obama at an Islamic wedding | Daily Mail Online --- check it out Alang .
Don't mean a thing:
  • Did all Malik's wedding party have to dress the same way (like a Western Black Tie affair)?
Muslims recognize Obama as Muslim. Obama's father was a Muslim. If your father is muslim, you're muslim. That's their belief.
No, you're whatever religion of the church you belong to. And doesn't Obama belong to some cornbread church?

Don't mean a thing:
I see you have a lot of respect for what Muslims believe. When it suits you. I guess it doesn't matter what Obama believes.

Don't mean a thing:
----------------------------------- mrobama is 'muslim' --- A small child follows the religion of whichever of his parents is Muslim - Islam Question & Answer --- islam cannot allow itself to be prevailed over by another religion .

Forum List

Back