The Belgian Beer Pipeline

Well, considering that this isn't in the US, I don't think that the Native Americans have much to worry about.

Besides.................if a beer pipeline started to leak, all you'd have is some happy locals. If an oil pipeline leaks, you have lots of pollution and expensive clean up.

And...............if its tar sands oil like the stuff they want to ship via pipeline from Canada to the Gulf of Mexico, across one of the largest aquifers that supplies the drinking and irrigation water for most of middle America, that sinks in water, well...............if that leaks, you will have polluted the water for 1/3 of America.

In the heartland no less.

• Banned
  • Banned
Well, considering that this isn't in the US, I don't think that the Native Americans have much to worry about.

Besides.................if a beer pipeline started to leak, all you'd have is some happy locals. If an oil pipeline leaks, you have lots of pollution and expensive clean up.

And...............if its tar sands oil like the stuff they want to ship via pipeline from Canada to the Gulf of Mexico, across one of the largest aquifers that supplies the drinking and irrigation water for most of middle America, that sinks in water, well...............if that leaks, you will have polluted the water for 1/3 of America.

In the heartland no less.
It was simply an off-color joke. Damn, liberals can't laugh at shit unless it denigrates white people. Smh

This brilliant brewery has installed an underground beer pipeline - Techly

I wonder if those American Indians protesting the oil pipeline being built through part of their reservation would protest a beer pipeline coming through the rez? My guess, No.

??? I don't get it........
Off color joke.... You have to have a sense of humor to get it.

I do not do off-color-----I am a DEPLORABLE ELDERLY LADY OF THE MAGGIE SMITH ---variety

Well, if Belgian beer does have a pipeline, I certainly hope it's my favorite: the apple-flavored Stella Artois I like to drink.

I wonder if those American Indians protesting the oil pipeline being built through part of their reservation would protest a beer pipeline coming through the rez? My guess, No.

I do not do off-color-----I am a DEPLORABLE ELDERLY LADY OF THE MAGGIE SMITH ---variety
Okay. Well as most know, Indians are known to be prone to alcoholism, many reservations are dry reservations... Can't buy liquor or beer there or bring it on legally. So beer pipelines+ alcoholic Indians..... Get it yet?

image.gif

Pretty cool idea. I am a rather large fan of Belgian beer and I love me some St. Bernardus.

Okay. Well as most know, Indians are known to be prone to alcoholism, many reservations are dry reservations... Can't buy liquor or beer there or bring it on legally. So beer pipelines+ alcoholic Indians..... Get it yet?

no--------do they not drink tea?

the Maggie Smith of Dowtown Abby. Prune. Love her in that series.

Forum List

Back