The Belief in God

EmporerTrollThread.jpg

Think about this, for a minute:

Kinda says it all.

Uh, who believes that ?

I believe in God.

I don't accept your POV.

What if God came after the formation of the universe ?

You're free to believe whatever you want, as am I. Why are you upset that I'm skeptical? It's my right, called separation of church and state.

Why articulately reply to such an obvious troll, meant to belittle people of faith?

It's not meant to belittle anyone, nothing was said that belittled anyone. You, like many Christians, have a persecution complex. It's one that carnival barkers like Trump prey on.

Starts out about God......goes to Trump.

Wow.

It's entirely appropriate with Oddball.

If you say so.

After all........you obviously know something God doesn't.

Why articulately reply to such an obvious troll, meant to belittle people of faith?

It's not meant to belittle anyone, nothing was said that belittled anyone. You, like many Christians, have a persecution complex. It's one that carnival barkers like Trump prey on.
Yes it is....And I'm a deist agnostic, not aligned with any religious sect.

As it is with Trump, calling you assholes out for the assholes that you are doesn't automatically make anyone what you mistakenly believe them to be as a matter of course.

It's not an either/or universe, jackass.

Kinda says it all.

Uh, who believes that ?

I believe in God.

I don't accept your POV.

You're free to believe whatever you want, as am I. Why are you upset that I'm skeptical? It's my right, called separation of church and state.

It was a question.

How am I upset you are skeptical ?

What did I say you could not do ?

And how does separation of church and state enter into it.

You post seems awfully distracted.

As it is with Trump, calling you assholes out for the assholes that you are doesn't automatically make anyone what you mistakenly believe them to be as a matter of course.

It doesn't matter to me what you believe in, or who you're aligned with. You attacked me as a troll, and I'm telling you to fuck off. :flameth:

Kinda says it all.

Uh, who believes that ?

I believe in God.

I don't accept your POV.

You're not skeptical, you're an asshole.

Well, this keeps getting better.

Kinda says it all.

Uh, who believes that ?

I believe in God.

I don't accept your POV.

It was a question.

You "don't accept my POV", okay, fine, so what? I don't care.

Kinda says it all.

Uh, who believes that ?

I believe in God.

I don't accept your POV.

It was a question.

You "don't accept my POV", okay, fine, so what? I don't care.

So, it's a challenge.

Or were you posting in a message board to not get any responses.

It doesn't matter to me what you believe in, or who you're aligned with. You attacked me as a troll, and I'm telling you to fuck off. :flameth:
You are a troll...And a piss poor one at that.

So you fuck off, troll asshole.

Forum List

Back