The Belief in God

God doesn't believe in atheists.
It’s kind of bullshit that god visited 2000 years ago and won’t visit again. And we are supposed to rely on those stories 2000 years ago that don’t sound possible. And to have these stories come from a religion like Christianity with such a shady history.

One would have to be gullible to believe the Jesus Christ stories. And this is why we are destroying our planet. Because we are stupid.

Sadly, yes. And the real tragedy is today's "Christians" are so desperate for a strong man ruler that they flock, en masse, to a carnival barker like Trump.

Because we are stupid.
so you are admitting that democrats think black christians are stupid????????????
Democrats think Blacks are stupid.
No we think poor whites who vote republican are stupid and sometimes deplorable.
wow, you dont often hear a democrat admit they think
Do you think the election was stolen? Good

It’s kind of bullshit that god visited 2000 years ago and won’t visit again. And we are supposed to rely on those stories 2000 years ago that don’t sound possible. And to have these stories come from a religion like Christianity with such a shady history.

One would have to be gullible to believe the Jesus Christ stories. And this is why we are destroying our planet. Because we are stupid.

Sadly, yes. And the real tragedy is today's "Christians" are so desperate for a strong man ruler that they flock, en masse, to a carnival barker like Trump.

Because we are stupid.
so you are admitting that democrats think black christians are stupid????????????
No we think poor whites who vote republican are stupid and sometimes deplorable.
No, you think Blacks are stupid.
I've overheard way too many ProgTards reiterating that Blacks are stupid and helpless for you to bullshit me.
They are but in different ways. Politically they vote for th3 right party it’s you who’s the fool
Democrats are racist pieces of shit and none of your ad hominems will change that fact.
I’m a successful white male educated straight guy. I’m telling you that conservative white males are the racists. I know because they reveal themselves to me. They think because I’m a successful white educated male I’m one of them. They talk freely around me.

You know you guys are the ones who would join the kkk not us. Who you trying to bullshit?

When you watched Selma who did you root for dr king or the German sheppards?

"Visit"? :auiqs.jpg:

God doesn't "visit. He's omnipotent and always everywhere.
We have it wrong ! We are not made in the image of God we are made of God! I have been clinically dead more than once. I xan tell you there is something after. Even sciencltific evidence is currently showing that it is highly likely that the universe is a a large neurological system. Know the rule of one!

Why articulately reply to such an obvious troll, meant to belittle people of faith?
Are people of faith embarrassed for their silly beliefs? Can’t take being challenged?

Is it harder to recruit with us poking fun of you? Your numbers show you’re losing members not gaining. Your flock has gotten smaller. To me that’s a good thing for society. You religious folks go along with criminals and liars like bush and trump.

We have it wrong ! We are not made in the image of God we are made of God! I have been clinically dead more than once. I xan tell you there is something after. Even sciencltific evidence is currently showing that it is highly likely that the universe is a a large neurological system. Know the rule of one!
As far as we know we are the only way for the universe to know itself.

Because we are stupid.
I've overheard way too many ProgTards reiterating that Blacks are stupid and helpless for you to bullshit me.
They are but in different ways. Politically they vote for th3 right party it’s you who’s the fool
Democrats are racist pieces of shit and none of your ad hominems will change that fact.
I’m a successful white male educated straight guy. I’m telling you that conservative white males are the racists. I know because they reveal themselves to me. They think because I’m a successful white educated male I’m one of them. They talk freely around me.

You know you guys are the ones who would join the kkk not us. Who you trying to bullshit?

You're a crazy fucker.

We don't know ourselves. How can we know the universe?

Have faith like a child, Jesus taught the disciples.
If someone doesn’t believe the Jesus stories then either

a. Someone made up that Jesus said that or
b. Jesus really was a cult leader and told his disciples that

Im sorry but I can’t make a decision on if I believe something when I’m thinking like a wishful child.

Because we are stupid.

You're a crazy fucker.
Am I lyin?

Why articulately reply to such an obvious troll, meant to belittle people of faith?
Are people of faith embarrassed for their silly beliefs? Can’t take being challenged?

Is it harder to recruit with us poking fun of you? Your numbers show you’re losing members not gaining. Your flock has gotten smaller. To me that’s a good thing for society. You religious folks go along with criminals and liars like bush and trump.
There are so many erroneous and idiotic presumptions her, that I'm not going to wast the time to parse them all.

Suffice to say that you couldn't be more wrong about me if you were paid to be so.

We don't know ourselves. How can we know the universe?
You know how the moon effects your planet right? You kno2 gravity. You know when the Big Bang happened. You know how planets form. You know there are gas planets, meteors, commits.

We don’t know everything but we are a way for the universe to know itself. We learn more every day

Forum List

Back