The Belief in God

Think about this, for a minute:

Kinda says it all.

Uh, who believes that ?

I believe in God.

I don't accept your POV.

What if God came after the formation of the universe ?

You're free to believe whatever you want, as am I. Why are you upset that I'm skeptical? It's my right, called separation of church and state.

christians dont dispute your belief in communism

We are way past that point.....

We are now accusing each other of being trolls.

Why articulately reply to such an obvious troll, meant to belittle people of faith?

It's not meant to belittle anyone, nothing was said that belittled anyone. You, like many Christians, have a persecution complex. It's one that carnival barkers like Trump prey on.
Yes it is....And I'm a deist agnostic, not aligned with any religious sect.

As it is with Trump, calling you assholes out for the assholes that you are doesn't automatically make anyone what you mistakenly believe them to be as a matter of course.

It doesn't matter to me what you believe in, or who you're aligned with. You attacked me as a troll, and I'm telling you to fuck off. :flameth:
You are a troll...And a piss poor one at that.

So you fuck off, troll asshole.

We all know who you really worship, and his name is Donald John Trump.

You can't hide that, no matter what you say here, because we have thousands of posts as evidence.

:itsok:

Why articulately reply to such an obvious troll, meant to belittle people of faith?

It's not meant to belittle anyone, nothing was said that belittled anyone. You, like many Christians, have a persecution complex. It's one that carnival barkers like Trump prey on.

As it is with Trump, calling you assholes out for the assholes that you are doesn't automatically make anyone what you mistakenly believe them to be as a matter of course.

It doesn't matter to me what you believe in, or who you're aligned with. You attacked me as a troll, and I'm telling you to fuck off. :flameth:

You can't hide that, no matter what you say here, because we have thousands of posts as evidence.

From God to Trump.......

Anyone think Gollum comes next ?

I worship no man.

But that can't deflect from the fact that you're a piss poor troll and an asshole.

The OP is a troll.....It invokes the stale logical fallacy of begging the question.

I honestly did not know that Christianity taught God created the universe.

I know the bible says he created the earth.
"In the beginning...."

Look it up sometime.

The OP is a troll.....It invokes the stale logical fallacy of begging the question.

"In the beginning...."

Look it up sometime.

The beginning of what ?

I love biden, he reminds me of my great great grandfather...he was a communist too

"In the beginning...."

Look it up sometime.

The beginning of what ?
I quoted the passage....Ask a biblical scholar what "the beginning" means.

"In the beginning...."

Look it up sometime.

The beginning of what ?

It says, in the beginning God created heaven and earth. Don't see the word universe in there. Or something that says the heavens were the universe.

God doesn't believe in atheists.
It’s kind of bullshit that god visited 2000 years ago and won’t visit again. And we are supposed to rely on those stories 2000 years ago that don’t sound possible. And to have these stories come from a religion like Christianity with such a shady history.

One would have to be gullible to believe the Jesus Christ stories. And this is why we are destroying our planet. Because we are stupid.

I don't see why the bigness of the universe would cause someone to doubt the existence of God.

God doesn't believe in atheists.
It’s kind of bullshit that god visited 2000 years ago and won’t visit again. And we are supposed to rely on those stories 2000 years ago that don’t sound possible. And to have these stories come from a religion like Christianity with such a shady history.

One would have to be gullible to believe the Jesus Christ stories. And this is why we are destroying our planet. Because we are stupid.

"Visit"? :auiqs.jpg:

God doesn't "visit. He's omnipotent and always everywhere.

"In the beginning...."

Look it up sometime.

The beginning of what ?

It says, in the beginning God created heaven and earth. Don't see the word universe in there. Or something that says the heavens were the universe.
"Heaven" could plausibly be translated to mean the universe...I don't know...Ask a biblical scholar.

Forum List

Back