The best Americans are making the rules again...Hahaha

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Trump is acting / working for America’s best and driving the lowlifes crazy. The weirdos and bottom feeders got use to having it their way during eight long years of lawlessness, decriminalization and a manifestation of filth.
This has been a fascinating, fun ride so far....I look so forward to watching the filth among us squirm for another 6.5 years as America’s best continue to unite and prosper.

It’s good to get personal responsibility and conduct beneficial to yourself and society as a whole.

Those whose self,esteem is low or lacking tend to find solace in pushing others down. Bullies bully, twas ever thus.

Looking at the current administration and determining they are the "best Americans" betrays the old saying about birds of a feather flocking together.

I have no sympathy for the cowardly bully. He lacks not only self esteem but a moral compass so essential to making a person a human.

Those whose self,esteem is low or lacking tend to find solace in pushing others down. Bullies bully, twas ever thus.

Looking at the current administration and determining they are the "best Americans" betrays the old saying about birds of a feather flocking together.

I have no sympathy for the cowardly bully. He lacks not only self esteem but a moral compass so essential to making a person a human.

I would be inclined to agree with much of what you said....BUT, you’re just plain lying...this administration isn’t bullying or pushing anybody down. Trump welcomes all AMERICAN CITIZENS aboard the Trump Train...have you been paying attention? Are you aware of the black unemployment rate?

I would be inclined to agree with much of what you said....BUT, you’re just plain lying...this administration isn’t bullying or pushing anybody down. Trump welcomes all AMERICAN CITIZENS aboard the Trump Train...have you been paying attention? Are you aware of the black unemployment rate?
I'm sure there are fine people on both sides.

Mind if I respectfully take a knee instead?

The people making decisions seem to be the least informed.

The orange blob knows nothing.

The HHS secretary didn’t know anything about kids being put in cages at the border

The HHS secretary says there is no policy to separate kids

The WH COS Kelly says there is a policy and it was implemented to enhance the pains and penalties of incarceration.

The Speaker of the House says he is unaware of Scott Pruitt’s excesses as head of the EPA

——————

And recall that Obama said he learned of several scandals and faux scandals in the newspaper….

Someone has to start speaking truth to power. In all quarters of Government.

Trump is acting / working for America’s best and driving the lowlifes crazy. The weirdos and bottom feeders got use to having it their way during eight long years of lawlessness, decriminalization and a manifestation of filth.
This has been a fascinating, fun ride so far....I look so forward to watching the filth among us squirm for another 6.5 years as America’s best continue to unite and prosper.

America's best, or the rich Americans' best?

The next recession will hit the poor hard. The next recession will see the income inequality gap rise again, as it did in 2008. The next recession will see the poor lose their homes, as they did in 2008.

But then again a lot of the poor are poor because they're not very bright and they'll believe the crap they're told by one side or another.

:21:

This from a guy whose handle is 'BrokeLoser'.

Here is what your 'kind' look like:

iu

iu

Trumpbots?

To a man, virtually nothing but stupid, ignorant, often mentally disturbed, old, 'white', racist, xenophobic, hicks who long for the 1950's.

Or...they are 'Broke Loser's'.

You people are a laugh and a half.

Any more worldly advice for us - Broke Loser? Maybe you could share your secret of how to become a broke loser?

:21::21:

Last edited:

iu

iu

Trumpbots?

To a man, virtually nothing but stupid, ignorant, often mentally disturbed, old, 'white', racist, xenophobic, hicks who long for the 1950's.

Any more worldy advice for us - Broke Loser?

Cool...looks like a bunch of good ole fashion, positive contributing white people to me. Looks they’re excited to take their nation back from Mexico. So what, am I suppose to be offended?

frigidweirdo said:
The next recession will see the poor lose their homes, as they did in 2008..
The 2008 Crash
Was The Cumulative Result Of Democrat Policies Enacted In The 90's
And Would Have Happened No Matter Who The President Had Been
The Bush Tarp Stopped The Recession
Obama's Policies Prolonged And Hindered Recovery
Obama's Tarp Was Squandered (Along With All His Other Debt)
Without Accomplishing A Thing

One Could Pretend This Is Obama's Recovery
If Trump Had Continued Obama's Regulatory And Business Policies
(As A Certain Two-Time Loser Said SHE Would)

But Trump Has Been Reversing As Much Of Obama's Blithering
As He Lawfully Can
And It Hasn't Even Been Two Years Yet !!

frigidweirdo said:
The next recession will see the poor lose their homes, as they did in 2008..
The 2008 Crash
Was The Cumulative Result Of Democrat Policies Enacted In The 90's
And Would Have Happened No Matter Who The President Had Been
The Bush Tarp Stopped The Recession
Obama's Policies Prolonged And Hindered Recovery
Obama's Tarp Was Squandered (Along With All His Other Debt)
Without Accomplishing A Thing

One Could Pretend This Is Obama's Recovery
If Trump Had Continued Obama's Regulatory And Business Policies
(As A Certain Two-Time Loser Said SHE Would)

But Trump Has Been Reversing As Much Of Obama's Blithering
As He Lawfully Can
And It Hasn't Even Been Two Years Yet !!

Yet another American who has virtually no clue what happened during the Great Recession - either what caused it or who ended it. Don't feel badly - most Americans are clueless on this.

The Great Recession was primarily caused by the Fed (by lowering interest rates too low and for too long in 2001) AND GWB's INCREDIBLY stupid American Dream Downpayment Act of 2003 (and Congress/Wall Street for going along with it).

President Bush Signs American Dream Downpayment Act of 2003

Bush drive for home ownership fueled housing bubble

This well-intentioned - but idiotic - idea was to give millions of low income Americans the chance to own homes (even though they had no business doing so). He poured billions into HUD and basically dared the banks not to co-operate.
Wall Street and Congress gladly went along with it...and (along with the Fed's equally stupid ultra-low interest rates) the seeds were sown for an economic disaster as the housing market exploded and then (eventually) collapsed.

And lots of people (including me) knew right away that it was a recipe for disaster...it was insanely obvious. But greed usually wins over common sense.

And as for the recovery? TARP had almost nothing to do with it. Neither did anything Obama did. It was the Fed...pure and simple.

TARP eventually pumped $416 billion into the economy. Almost half of that went to the banks.

Troubled Asset Relief Program - Wikipedia

Small problem...the banks did not want the money. But Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson literally forced them to take it:

Documents Reveal How Paulson Forced Banks To Take TARP Cash

You see the banks had already been bailed out by the Fed (quietly) and did not want the stigma of publicly having the government bail them out. Also, Bush was offering only about $200 billion. But the Fed gave them $1.6 Trillion (with a 't').

Understanding The Federal Reserve Balance Sheet

Now you tell me which helped the economy recover more? $400 billion in TARP funds (much of it the banks did not even want) OR $1.6 trillion in Fed toxic-asset purchases PLUS the Fed lowered rates back down to almost nothing PLUS started dumping hundreds of billions of dollars into the equity markets (QE)?

The Fed and GWB/Congress started the housing boom which led directly to the housing crash/Great Recession. And the Fed - by MILES more then anyone else - was most responsible for 'ending' the Great Recession and causing the economic semi-stagnation that has gripped America ever since.

NEVER get your economic news from the MSM...they know next to nothing.

I will not debate this with you...as these are clear facts. If you do not wish to believe them, keep your head in the sand - see if I much care.

Good day.

McRocket said:
Yet another American who has virtually no clue what happened during the Great Recession - either what caused it or who ended it. Don't feel badly - most Americans are clueless on this.
And Those Like You Top The List
I will not debate this with you
As Well You Shouldn't

I'm Correct In Every Part Of My Post
I'm Not Going To Revisit The Reversal Of The Glass-Steagall Act
Toxic Securities Bundleing
Sub-Prime Mortgage Rates (Still Going On Today)
And The Fanny/Freddy Scam Cover-Up By Barney Frank
We've Only Been Hashing The FACTS With You Clowns For The Last 10yrs

YOU Are The One That Is Clueless,
And Clueless By Choice, Sir

Last edited:

iu

iu

Trumpbots?

Any more worldly advice for us - Broke Loser? Maybe you could share your secret of how to become a broke loser?

looks like a white Million Man March

Yeah, it's very exciting indeed. Been a millennia or two since a bloodless military coupe incognito brought forth a true man of the people. Funny thing, he's the last guy you'd expect to be John Wayne in the White House and he was there, right in front of us for so many years trolling people in plain sight on the national stage. God bless America.

The next recession will hit the poor hard. The next recession will see the income inequality gap rise again, as it did in 2008. The next recession will see the poor lose their homes, as they did in 2008.

But then again a lot of the poor are poor because they're not very bright and they'll believe the crap they're told by one side or another.
It's liberals that want another recession to make Trump look bad. You care about no one but yourself.

iu

iu

Trumpbots?

looks like a white Million Man March
Better than this.
26903642_1738835549502169_5211839521746561127_n.jpg

It's liberals that want another recession to make Trump look bad. You care about no one but yourself.

Nothing bothers The Left more than watching good, real Americans prosper. They want all do to be as miserable, poor and weird as they are.

The HHS secretary didn’t know anything about kids being put in cages at the border

The WH COS Kelly says there is a policy and it was implemented to enhance the pains and penalties of incarceration.

The Speaker of the House says he is unaware of Scott Pruitt’s excesses as head of the EPA

——————

And recall that Obama said he learned of several scandals and faux scandals in the newspaper….

Because to trump..the "best people" means the "loyal to me" people...not the "most qualified" people.

——————

Because to trump..the "best people" means the "loyal to me" people...not the "most qualified" people.

Haha...that’s some funny shit. You Lefties honestly believe America’s Best are illegal aliens, chicks with dicks, pole puffers, bottom feeders, feminazis, stoners and criminals...you know, all those ‘winners’ you champion for.
You’ve lost the ability to convince good, sane people to take you serious. Sucks huh?

Forum List

Back