The best and brightest don’t want to stay in Canada. I should know: I’m one of the few in my engineering class who did

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Not only are we losing our best and brightest without effort, but our Security Industrial Complex destroy potential at a very young age. I am talking about moves from so many across many industries.

Why your apparatus would believe these dishonest people and the methods they use to manipulate and provide information in a vaccuum/out of context is beyond me. If you follow our path kiss the West goodbye.

We have some agencies that undeniably must know the dangers we face with this loss of talent. I've personally educated CSIS and important agencies in this country about what is going on at the granular, covert level to destroy our young. They most certainly are aware of how some using optics and manufacturing threats for their benefit have decimated our economy as the trickle down of job creation by the driven and talented doesn't happen here but will be expressed in other countries.

This is above and beyond the nepotism and barriers to opportunity that are employed by many of these people and their circle of influence.

Think of men like Elon Musk Vivek Ramaswany, Sergwey Brin and so many others. If they would have chosen Canada instead of the U.S, they';d be working for $18 an hour Canadian (if they were allowed to work and freely pursue their dreams at all).

My greatest regret was not accepting that job in California as a 20 something year old. There is still time, by the grace of G-d.

Don't let anybody tell you that America needs to apologize for allowing talent to thrive and succeed. The only people you should demand change are those who deny and stifle the freedom of people to pursue their dreams and apply their talents. It is a crime of the soul!

I’m used to seeing my friends pack up bags and move to the United States. Most of my graduating class of software engineering at the University of Waterloo decamped for the U.S. right after graduating in 2019. The few who stayed back, have strongly considered moving or have gradually made the jump since.

Not only are we losing our best and brightest without effort, but our Security Industrial Complex destroy potential at a very young age. I am talking about moves from so many across many industries.

Why your apparatus would believe these dishonest people and the methods they use to manipulate and provide information in a vaccuum/out of context is beyond me. If you follow our path kiss the West goodbye.

We have some agencies that undeniably must know the dangers we face with this loss of talent. I've personally educated CSIS and important agencies in this country about what is going on at the granular, covert level to destroy our young. They most certainly are aware of how some using optics and manufacturing threats for their benefit have decimated our economy as the trickle down of job creation by the driven and talented doesn't happen here but will be expressed in other countries.

This is above and beyond the nepotism and barriers to opportunity that are employed by many of these people and their circle of influence.

Think of men like Elon Musk Vivek Ramaswany, Sergwey Brin and so many others. If they would have chosen Canada instead of the U.S, they';d be working for $18 an hour Canadian (if they were allowed to work and freely pursue their dreams at all).

My greatest regret was not accepting that job in California as a 20 something year old. There is still time, by the grace of G-d.

Don't let anybody tell you that America needs to apologize for allowing talent to thrive and succeed. The only people you should demand change are those who deny and stifle the freedom of people to pursue their dreams and apply their talents. It is a crime of the soul!

I’m used to seeing my friends pack up bags and move to the United States. Most of my graduating class of software engineering at the University of Waterloo decamped for the U.S. right after graduating in 2019. The few who stayed back, have strongly considered moving or have gradually made the jump since.

They should enact LAW that you can’t leave Canada until death or 45 work years whichever comes first. Ungrateful punks suck up free education and try to run away! The nerve!

They should enact LAW that you can’t leave Canada until death or 45 work years whichever comes first. Ungrateful punks suck up free education and try to run away! The nerve!

Yes, Ontario was getting so desperate, through the fault of the usual suspects they will never admit; that they tried to enact a law to keep citizens in Ontario for a certain period of time, basically trying to denying them mobility rights.

The motion failed after some uproar from the wealthy parents who don't want to abide by any such draconian restrictions, they just want their kids to have opportunity and liberty.

The best and brightest don’t want to stay in Canada.​

I feel your pain.

• A couple years ago, your PM arrested people and tried to destroy their lives for the "crime" of just /supporting/ the trucker protest that shut down a bridge into America. Mind you, they merely expressed support for the action and were in no way involved in it.

• 80% of your country is desolate, frozen wasteland.

• I recently saw a report that a large part of the Canadian economy (30%? 80%?) goes towards providing services and support for the USA? It was a large number. The point of the report was that if the USA cut off all ties and trade with Canada, the country would basically COLLAPSE.

So why would your best and brightest stay there when all of the money and opportunity is here?

I feel your pain.

• A couple years ago, your PM arrested people and tried to destroy their lives for the "crime" of just /supporting/ the trucker protest that shut down a bridge into America. Mind you, they merely expressed support for the action and were in no way involved in it.

• 80% of your country is desolate, frozen wasteland.

• I recently saw a report that a large part of the Canadian economy (30%? 80%?) goes towards providing services and support for the USA? It was a large number. The point of the report was that if the USA cut off all ties and trade with Canada, the country would basically COLLAPSE.

So why would your best and brightest stay there when all of the money and opportunity is here?

This is what I told you long ago in regards to the relationship between the U.S and Canada. I have no problem with diversifying overseas in trade. The problem is, we lose our BEST, this means our driven and entrepreneurial. So, who exactly is going to innovate so that we have end products to market and sell overseas?

Our caste system, enforced by the self-serving, ever-expanding S.I.C ensures our demise.

Last edited:
Yes, Ontario was getting so desperate, through the fault of the usual suspects they will never admit; that they tried to enact a law to keep citizens in Ontario for a certain period of time, basically trying to denying them mobility rights.

The motion failed after some uproar from the wealthy parents who don't want to abide by any such draconian restrictions, they just want their kids to have opportunity and liberty.

Those who stay behind:

this was so easy...
next

Forum List

Back