The best part of the Trump presidency thus far?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Economy is number one of course but what's your number two?

For me it is the absolute joke the left have become. The endless hysterics over nonsensical shit is priceless.

I think Putin answered that question pretty darn well just a few days ago.

Vladimir Putin: The fact that President Trump always seeks to deliver on his promises, primarily those he gives to his voters, the American people, is one of his greater assets. By the way, I believe this to be a positive trait of the current president, since more often than not leaders are quick to forget what they promised when heading into the election. This is not the case with Trump. He can be criticised for what he does, as so many do, but it is also clear that he tries to deliver on his campaign promises.

News conference following BRICS summit

For me it is the absolute joke the left have become. The endless hysterics over nonsensical shit is priceless.

I think number two would be foreign affairs, if not #1. I feel Trump is doing things the right way, or at least he tries. Things former POTUS didn't have the spine & brains for.

As for the left - a lot of blame is placed on the media, and ESPECIALLY the web, TV and gadgets. Guess who controls that BS? There are many examples that demonstrate we're being taught to be dishonest and become snowflakes. Dumb us down and corrupt, fucking A that's a vote for Maxine Waters.

• Banned

It's funnny, but just before you posted this, deanturd posted something stupid about Algore Vs. Bush and russia.

Didn't even open the thread since the title was stupid enough.

Remember when Al Gore received stolen info on George W. Bush? What did he do with it?
I click on his threads to laugh & point.

The best part of Trump?

God I love typing it....

He beat Hitlery....

giphy.gif

The 18 month long temper tantrum has been both funny and annoying by the bed wetters, but I'm confident it's turning off more people than making democrook regressive policy look better.

Did I mention Trump beat hitlary?

giphy.gif

Vladimir Putin: The fact that President Trump always seeks to deliver on his promises, primarily those he gives to his voters, the American people, is one of his greater assets. By the way, I believe this to be a positive trait of the current president, since more often than not leaders are quick to forget what they promised when heading into the election. This is not the case with Trump. He can be criticised for what he does, as so many do, but it is also clear that he tries to deliver on his campaign promises.

Unbelievable. Even a commie shithead Russian dictator admits what the American left refuses to acknowledge.

These are truly strange times we live in.

Unbelievable. Even a commie shithead Russian dictator admits what the American left refuses to acknowledge.

What's amazing is in many ways Trump represents what "liberals" have claimed to desire for decades. Course not anymore. Progressives believe what they're told.

Last edited:

I agree with you: liberals are sh*theads, commies and traitors. However Putin is neither commie nor dictator or sh*thead but a very smart man and a patriot. Him and Trump have been guarding the interests of their countries and their people. That's why both of them have been demonized by Deep State's Media basically the same way. If Trump and Putin start working together it will be "Game Over!' for Deep State pretty darn soon and Deep State knows it well and keeps spreading Hollywood stories about both. Not even a gram of truth.

Geert Wilders: Trump & Putin put interests of their nations first, European leaders to do the same

Demonization of Putin is one of the biggest threats to American national security,Stephen Cohen.

P.S. If you don't believe what your Media says about Trump then you shouldn't believe what it says about Putin. Fake news, that's what Trump has been trying to tell you for 2 years.

Last edited:
The best part of Orange's presidency is that he has accomplished so little.

The second best thing is that he has not yet wrecked Obama's economic recovery.

The way Trump impresses me most is that I believe he has genuine respect for blue collar workers. Seems now these folks have somebody on their side and at least is willing to put up a fight for them. After years of hearing politicians talk about "retraining" it seems this class of workers was looked down upon, especially by the egghead politicians from Harvard and Yale. When I was a kid our neighborhood was comprised by folks like the guy next door that worked at a Chevy factory, my friend's dad across the street that worked night shifts at an axle factory, and the man down the street that had a job with the city maintaining police cars. Making America great again means to me giving the American dream back to those who survive through good old fashion hard labor.

The dems and the media being exposed for the fools that they are...daylight is very cleansing.... and the courts returning to sanity and common sense!!!!

The entire Trump presidency is great even if it hasn't totally gone as I hoped and expected, but I have to agree, by far, the very best part of it has been watching the Left go totally ape-shit, their faces split in two and lava come pouring out that they lost to this guy! I mean, they stay up all night thinking up new ways to insult and demean him, which only makes the fact that they LOST to him even BIGGER and BETTER!

So much fun listening to the hysteria creeping into the alt right voice.

The statements on this forum both pro and against. It's truly indicative of an Idiocracy in action

Forum List

Back