The best way to create a new generation of conservatives?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Step 1. Give the left just a tiny bit of power and a microphone.
Step 2. Sit back and enjoy the show while you cringe.

Key parts of the video are where this SCHOOL AGE GIRL makes the connection between what she is going through and leftist policies.
They have created a conservative for life.
Funny thing is the left "claims" to champion women but this is a perfect example of what that "championing" nets young women in America

Well one thing you could do is quit talking about anyone under 30 like they are an enemy to be defeated.

Well one thing you could do is quit talking about anyone under 30 like they are an enemy to be defeated.

They are the enemy. There minds aren’t fully developed yet, and no matter how educated they are, they still susceptible to all types of propaganda.

Last edited:

They are the enemy. There minds aren’t fully devolved, and no matter how educated they are, they still susceptible to all types of propaganda.

Most of you posting on this forum are senior citizens and you haven't shown yourselves to be any less susceptible to propaganda than the under 30 crowd.

They are the enemy. There minds aren’t fully devolved, and no matter how educated they are, they still susceptible to all types of propaganda.

Most of you posting on this forum are senior citizens and you haven't shown yourselves to be any less susceptible to propaganda than the under 30 crowd.
you and me are the only folks in their 30s or less here. all the others are from an old folks home!

you and me are the only folks in their 30s or less here. all the others are from an old folks home!

I’m 40

We'll save you a seat.

I’m 40
Over the hill...

And that is why the GOP is doomed. They have shut out everyone except the chickenshit geezers who are afraid of everything.

It only SEEMS like the Regressive Left is doing everything it can to annoy enough people to lose in the election, as they did in 2016.

They're not having to try. This is who they are.

And that is why the GOP is doomed. They have shut out everyone except the chickenshit geezers who are afraid of everything.

Wrong. Once the kids grow up and have to deal with real world responsibilities, they will realize their professors and favorite actors having been lying to them their whole lives. If you are not a liberal in your 20’s you don’t have a heart, if you’re not a conservative in your 30’s you don’t have a brain.

Step 1. Give the left just a tiny bit of power and a microphone.
Step 2. Sit back and enjoy the show while you cringe.

Key parts of the video are where this SCHOOL AGE GIRL makes the connection between what she is going through and leftist policies.
They have created a conservative for life.
Funny thing is the left "claims" to champion women but this is a perfect example of what that "championing" nets young women in America

While this might turn them against the left, it will not make them conservatives. It will make them like you, "on the right" but not a conservative.

Its your thieving parasitical ways to start. You are the biggest chickenshitts on the planet. Cut your freebies and we will see what you are. But we do already.

Wrong. Once the kids grow up and have to deal with real world responsibilities, they will realize their professors and favorite actors having been lying to them their whole lives. If you are not a liberal in your 20’s you don’t have a heart, if you’re not a conservative in your 30’s you don’t have a brain.

Boomers fucked up the world and refused to accept responsibility for anything. There is nothing that can be done at this late date that is going to change their perception that they got screwed on everything. Now who is calling them bad names and refusing to listen? Conservatives, that's who. There will be conservatism in the future but it will not be your conservatism that is looking more and more like a geriatric Klan rally.

Simple! Spoil them rotten as children, making sure they think they hit a triple instead of being born on third base. Let them get straight Ds in school, but buy their way into the finest universities anyway. Give them good paying jobs for which they are not qualified, making sure they know their last name prevents them from losing the job, no matter how poorly they perform. Make sure their retirements are secure and they arent saddled with student debt. Let them grow to adults, then take all these advantages away from everyone else. They will say, "fuck them, I got mine", truly believing they earned all of it themselves.

And, voila! An entire generation of conservatives.

Simple! Spoil them rotten as children, making sure they think they hit a triple instead of being born on third base. Let them get straight Ds in school, but buy their way into the finest universities anyway. Give them good paying jobs for which they are not qualified, making sure they know their last name prevents them from losing the job, no matter how poorly they perform. Make sure their retirements are secure and they arent saddled with student debt. Let them grow to adults, then take all these advantages away from everyone else. They will say, "fuck them, I got mine", truly believing they earned all of it themselves.

LOL

You were doing so well until the last sentence. Then you proved you don't' understand jack.

Aaron is young and so is MDK and I am not as old as you might believe...

LOL

You were doing so well until the last sentence. Then you proved you don't' understand jack.
Well that was artculate and insightful. Well argued point, sir. Now stop nipping at my ankles.

Forum List

Back