The best way to protest the Trump inaguration

Don't go.

And it looks like Trumps ceremony will be the least popular in history.

Only two hundred buses have applied for parking permits for 1/20 -- no way to tell which are for protestors and which are for supporters.

The next day 12/21, 2000 bus permits have been issued for the Day of Women's March.

What's going to be interesting will be putting the photos of the mall for Trump's big day up next to these historic photos.

Obama_inaugural_address.jpg

271582-3x2-940x627.jpg

Here's what I know for sure:

Trump will lie about the numbers and the turn out, claiming it was the biggest crowd ever.
Best way for libtards to protest is for them to hang themselves. Housing values will drop in Hollywood...give the bruhs a shot at luxury.

Don't go.

Only two hundred buses have applied for parking permits for 1/20 -- no way to tell which are for protestors and which are for supporters.

The next day 12/21, 2000 bus permits have been issued for the Day of Women's March.

What's going to be interesting will be putting the photos of the mall for Trump's big day up next to these historic photos.

271582-3x2-940x627.jpg

Trump will lie about the numbers and the turn out, claiming it was the biggest crowd ever.
They were there for the free fried chicken....yo.

Don't go.

271582-3x2-940x627.jpg

Best way for libtards to protest is for them to hang themselves. Housing values will drop in Hollywood...give the bruhs a shot at luxury.
" Oh yeah me movin on up's!"

Don't go.

271582-3x2-940x627.jpg

They were there for the free fried chicken....yo.
They thought there would be free $$$.

All the piece of shit, anti-American politicians boycotting our President should be boycotted in Congress, they should be ignored and also should not be allowed near the White House.

Don't go.

271582-3x2-940x627.jpg

So there will be a shortage of commies in D.C the day that Trump takes office.......not a bad thing. I do know that people will be attending with the purpose of kicking leftard/communist ass at the event should they wish to make asses out of themselves....so be prepared. Limpwristed leftards are not gonna fare well at all......

There will be a shortage of Americans and that's a good thing. Your Trump is Putin's bitch and as I recall Putin is a communist, you stupid POS

All the piece of shit, anti-American politicians boycotting our President should be boycotted in Congress, they should be ignored and also should not be allowed near the White House.

How communist of you, I'm sure you don't realize what you just said and how stupid it is. You're a fucking totalitarian and you don't even know it.

Don't go.

271582-3x2-940x627.jpg

Only a few people will be there to was as the U.S. officially becomes a parody of itself then.

Why? Are you upset snowflake you might not be able to dress in drag and go to the little girls room?

Trump supported people using whatever bathroom they wanted princess. Probably because he used to enjoy walking through dressing rooms with naked underaged girls. That's what you voted for.
Under age girls? Okay NAME the UNDER AGE girls who tries for Miss America. One of the REQUIREMENTS is they be 18.

So you know for a fact that birth certificates are checked? What a stupid ass you are.

Don't go.

271582-3x2-940x627.jpg

Only a few people will be there to was as the U.S. officially becomes a parody of itself then.

Why? Are you upset snowflake you might not be able to dress in drag and go to the little girls room?

Trump supported people using whatever bathroom they wanted princess. Probably because he used to enjoy walking through dressing rooms with naked underaged girls. That's what you voted for.
Under age girls? Okay NAME the UNDER AGE girls who tries for Miss America. One of the REQUIREMENTS is they be 18.

So you know for a fact that birth certificates are checked? What a stupid ass you are
He needs to name those underage girls and show links. Otherwise its fake posting from a fake source.

And yet....even after all this Donald Trump will STILL be President Trump! Throw your hissy fits....no one particularly cares :D

Plenty care. Don't go onto Twitter or Facebook because he's being slaughtered there. Stay here in your safe little bubble called the USMB. It's getting ugly out there for him, comrade.

And yet....even after all this Donald Trump will STILL be President Trump! Throw your hissy fits....no one particularly cares :D

Plenty care. Don't go onto Twitter or Facebook because he's being slaughtered there. Stay here in your safe little bubble called the USMB. It's getting ugly out there for him, comrade.
And yet NOTHING can change the fact in less than a week he will be PRESIDENT TRUMP! :) Let the whiners whine....pissed they are gonna have to WORK for a living! Pissed their little PC world is gonna come to a screeching crashing halt! I love it.

Don't go.

271582-3x2-940x627.jpg

So there will be a shortage of commies in D.C the day that Trump takes office.......not a bad thing. I do know that people will be attending with the purpose of kicking leftard/communist ass at the event should they wish to make asses out of themselves....so be prepared. Limpwristed leftards are not gonna fare well at all......

There will be a shortage of Americans and that's a good thing. Your Trump is Putin's bitch and as I recall Putin is a communist, you stupid POS

I find it odd that the very country you demonize and blame for the leaks of how corrupt the DNC is put 145 million dollars inot the Clinton slush fund cleverly disguised a charitable foundation. Hitlery certainly had no apprehensions at all when it came to selling uranium to them.........odd how that happened and how all of the sudden Russia and Putin was the enemy when the light was shone on the cockroaches that is the DNC because a scapegoat had to be created in order to deflect attention away from the blatant attempts to steal the election as well as the Deep State covering for the Hildebeast and her ties to child trafficking out of Haiti, withholding of charitable funds to the people while putting in their cronies to rape, pillage and plunder the resources of that country by taking advantage of a disaster.......but move along, dipshit....nothing to see here. I don't like investing time on trying to educate the idiot faction....it's more productive to use your kind as a prop in order to make those that actually have the ability to think to see what the real deal is.

Thanks for serving your purpose.

(snicker)

Don't go.

271582-3x2-940x627.jpg

Here is what we know for fact, you are predicting an event and being as every prediction from the left went haywire, this will also.

Just because a liberal want something doesn't mean it is going to happen.

Forum List

Back