the bible allows abortion

It's stupid and overconfident to attempt to smuggle into the argument one of the world's most dangerous self-glossing literatures. One of the major reasons is the bible's failure to have any knowledge of the genetics involved, even though this dipshit book assumes a non-existent entity and his now-dead son knew what was going to happen. Deliriously enough, these two assholes can't be cross-examined in court.

so for those of you who claim to be biblical christians but are really just republican christians
not a christians.jpg

so for those of you who claim to be biblical christians but are really just republican christians

Two things: That verse isn't about performing an abortion, nor is it endorsing abortion. Also, last time I checked, you reject the Bible as an authority for anything else, so why are you now proclaiming it as an authority for your view?

alas the right quotes bible verses...to prove their points

Alas, the vast majority of us do not. It is actually the pro-abort left that brings the Bible up constantly, as happened when you decided you needed to start a thread informing us how we had been practicing our belief, which you don't share, incorrectly for centuries, but you were now here to tell us the "right" way to practice our beliefs, which you don't share. Because hey, you found people on the Internet to provide you memes and talking points which MUST be far better than centuries of study and debate.

god haters? really...quoting the bible is now hating god?

what happen to jesus and the holy spirit? dont hear much about them anymore...just god

You must think we're all leftists and therefore can't remember anything earlier than five minutes ago. We've all read your posts, Chuckles. We know where you stand on the subject of Christianity.

alas the right quotes bible verses...to prove their points
Your fellow demons also quoted Scripture to Jesus to tempt him to sin. Didn't work, did it. We know which voice is God's and which voice is the devil's. Try again.

I'm not interested in what the Bible has to say about it.
I'm interested in saving the lives of a those who have no say in whether they live or die.

Forum List

Back