The bible is wrong. Our education system is wrong. We likely even walked with Dinosaurs

I've provided several throughout the thread. The OP is ment to spark discussion not proclaim victory

Even as you shoot down all attempts at discussion and claim victory with nothing but batshit crazy internet hogwash. USMB, like a MAGNET to attract political and scientific goobers and crackpots with no life from all over to spread their mental infarctions and booze-soaked deliriums.

Coming Next Week: Gramps latest theory on how the CIA set up explosives in the WTC and Russian-built bombs tied to the underside of the jets to take out the towers in an attempt to set the black man against the white so they could set free Charlie Manson so he could go back working with his CIA operative Chuck Barris at The Gong Show. News at 11. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

No. No. Dinosaurs seen still alive and walking the streets of New York City!!! :spinner::spinner:
Oh and GO FUCK YOURSELF DICK. I have NEVER subscribed to the 9-11 bullshit.

FAGGOT

Spoken like the true scholar you are. Go back to smoking your crack, Jack.
I don't do drugs. Still waiting on you to MAN UP AND ADMIT you were wrong about me....or should I just put you on ignore with the other liberal loons and right wing racist faggots?

I've provided several throughout the thread. The OP is ment to spark discussion not proclaim victory

Even as you shoot down all attempts at discussion and claim victory with nothing but batshit crazy internet hogwash. USMB, like a MAGNET to attract political and scientific goobers and crackpots with no life from all over to spread their mental infarctions and booze-soaked deliriums.

Coming Next Week: Gramps latest theory on how the CIA set up explosives in the WTC and Russian-built bombs tied to the underside of the jets to take out the towers in an attempt to set the black man against the white so they could set free Charlie Manson so he could go back working with his CIA operative Chuck Barris at The Gong Show. News at 11. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

No. No. Dinosaurs seen still alive and walking the streets of New York City!!! :spinner::spinner:
Fuck yourself.

I DEFY you to find a SINGLE CONSPIRACY thread or post from me on this site about 9-11 or Sandy Hook or any other such nonsense.

Do it and post it, apologize for such a stupid assertion or be put on ignore. YOUR CHOICE FAGGOT

You don't need any OLD conspiracy theories, Grampa, you HAVE FOUND THIS ONE! So what killed the dinosaurs off then? If they were alive 22,000 years ago, why aren't they still here? Noah forgot to put them in the Ark? Moses ate them all with barbecue sauce. Colonial Americans and Europeans killed them all off to make way for expansion of their Christian Empires. People from Borneo and Indonesia made them all into cheap luggage?

Fuck yourself.

I DEFY you to find a SINGLE CONSPIRACY thread or post from me on this site about 9-11 or Sandy Hook or any other such nonsense.

Do it and post it, apologize for such a stupid assertion or be put on ignore. YOUR CHOICE FAGGOT

You don't need any OLD conspiracy theories, Grampa, you HAVE FOUND THIS ONE! So what killed the dinosaurs off then? If they were alive 22,000 years ago, why aren't they still here? Noah forgot to put them in the Ark? Moses ate them all with barbecue sauce. Colonial Americans and Europeans killed them all off to make way for expansion of their Christian Empires. People from Borneo and Indonesia made them all into cheap luggage?
First of all I never mentioned 22k years.

Second of all ANYONE who believes the Noah story is a FUCKING LOON.

Thirdly and most notably WELCOME TO IGNORE FAGGOT

If there were any truth to this at all, it would be front page news,

:laugh2:

You have a lot to learn.

Teach me, Cupcake.

I was talking about our media. Which you seem to trust. This isn’t something that can be taught in one post. It takes years sometimes for people to finally realize how much deception we’ve all been fed. So for you to say the “truth would be front page news” tells me how naive you are.

I don't do drugs.

Shame. You ought to. It would explain a lot. You have no proof of anything. Go find me a competent independent scientist to corroborate any of this. You can't even read. I never said you believed in 9/11, I just said this was another crackpot theory like those. But you can't even read. Like all cry babies, now go run off and put me on ignore, little baby. That's about your speed. Your mother must not have breast fed you.

I was talking about our media. Which you seem to trust.

That's funny. About 8,000 of my 11,000 posts have been all about a MIStrust of the media! Another goober who makes assumptions and draws conclusions without gathering facts. Have a dinosaur snack. You can did up their bones in your backyard with still fresh meat on them. Grampa is having a Bronto-burger right now.

Oh and BTW, your OP is partially right. The Bible IS wrong. A lot of it was written hundreds of years after the fact metaphorically and was never intended to be taken literally. And our education system is WAY wrong. But man never walked with any dinosaurs. Whatever bones these are, maybe they are from aurochs and mammoths.

Last edited:
I was talking about our media. Which you seem to trust.

That's funny. About 8,000 of my 11,000 posts have been all about a MIStrust of the media! Another goober who makes assumptions and draws conclusions without gathering facts. Have a dinosaur snack. You can did up their bones in your backyard with still fresh meat on them. Grampa is having a Bronto-burger right now.

Which is why I said seem to trust. Based on THIS thread. But anyway, you are a little too wound up on this topic, I’ll leave you here to rant to someone else.

You have a lot to learn.

Teach me, Cupcake.

I was talking about our media. Which you seem to trust. This isn’t something that can be taught in one post. It takes years sometimes for people to finally realize how much deception we’ve all been fed. So for you to say the “truth would be front page news” tells me how naive you are.
Die hard Christian's will rebel against this thread. Between the media, the pulpit and years of brainwashing they have no choice.
Notice I posted a video with scholar interpretations of the evidence yet their reaction is personal insults.

You have a lot to learn.

Teach me, Cupcake.

Die hard Christian's will rebel against this thread. Between the media, the pulpit and years of brainwashing they have no choice.
Notice I posted a video with scholar interpretations of the evidence yet their reaction is personal insults.

Christianity is not the problem here. The problem is schools, the media, Hollywood, corrupt government. I know that you don’t agree with me, because clearly you aren’t a Christian… but there’s so much deception in this world overall. Mark my words. If you ever become a Christian it will all finally make sense to you… It’s like all the pieces of the puzzle fitting together.

You have a lot to learn.

Teach me, Cupcake.

Christianity is not the problem here. The problem is schools, the media, Hollywood, corrupt government. I know that you don’t agree with me, because clearly you aren’t a Christian… but there’s so much deception in this world overall. Mark my words. If you ever become a Christian it will all finally make sense to you… It’s like all the pieces of the puzzle fitting together.
Not Christianity, ALL organized religion is the problem.
If history is to be faithful to its origins the "church" would become obsolete. You can not rewrite thousands of years of myths to suddenly fit within a historical timeline of tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of years.
Not the least of which is the bible's stories being ripped straight out of Sumarian texts from thousands of years prior

Every Pharo in Egypt painted their tombs with elaborate paintings and hieroglyphs yet the 3 pyramids and the sphinx are adorned with what? Nothing....

So they loved to brag about themselves but when creating some of the greatest human creations in history no one laid claim to them?

Explain

They claim the sphinx was carved in 2500 bc yet there are writings from that time about them "restoring" it. Why would something just created need restored?

Explain

Forum List

Back