The bible is wrong. Our education system is wrong. We likely even walked with Dinosaurs

I had a very dear friend who always wondered why dinosaurs were not mentioned in the Bible. Not sure there is any relevance or not. Just putting that out into the void.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::(:(:(:(:(

Some losses you don't get over you just get past them; I think there is always part of you that stays behind.

Strange this got brought up because it was one of those things that she would bring up from time to time that was really out of left field o_O
When I was a God fearing man I questioned my pastor about the absence of dinosaurs from the bible. I would also mention the fact that the bible claimed that anything added to it or subtracted from it was basically blasphemy.
He could never answer my questions.
I asked why so many chapters were excluded from it and he could never answer those either.

Bottom line is religious dogma is holding back the human species

No but it was holding back him. If he didn’t have the 9th grade education to easily answer those childish questions then was doing a disservice.
Maranotha Baptist Church.
Not sure if they are "still in business" but if so you should school the preacher.

Topeka Kansas

Looked them up. Good people trying is what it looks like to me. Not much of a paleontology school or archaeological research center. Did you ever get your questions answered? Maybe at a University?

Forum List

Back