The bible is wrong. Our education system is wrong. We likely even walked with Dinosaurs

The Sphinx has an enclosure that was created at the same time it was carved. The blocks taken out were used to create temples in front of it.
The enclosure shows RAIN EROSION along the walls. Thing is, it hadn't rained that much in Egypt for tens of thousands of years PRIOR to it's supposed creation....

Explain

I had a very dear friend who always wondered why dinosaurs were not mentioned in the Bible. Not sure there is any relevance or not. Just putting that out into the void.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::(:(:(:(:(

Some losses you don't get over you just get past them; I think there is always part of you that stays behind.

Strange this got brought up because it was one of those things that she would bring up from time to time that was really out of left field o_O
When I was a God fearing man I questioned my pastor about the absence of dinosaurs from the bible. I would also mention the fact that the bible claimed that anything added to it or subtracted from it was basically blasphemy.
He could never answer my questions.
I asked why so many chapters were excluded from it and he could never answer those either.

Bottom line is religious dogma is holding back the human species

You were a god fearing but uneducated man. What kind of crazy Puritan religious denomination did you attend?

I had a very dear friend who always wondered why dinosaurs were not mentioned in the Bible. Not sure there is any relevance or not. Just putting that out into the void.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::(:(:(:(:(

Some losses you don't get over you just get past them; I think there is always part of you that stays behind.

Strange this got brought up because it was one of those things that she would bring up from time to time that was really out of left field o_O
When I was a God fearing man I questioned my pastor about the absence of dinosaurs from the bible. I would also mention the fact that the bible claimed that anything added to it or subtracted from it was basically blasphemy.
I asked why so many chapters were excluded from it and he could never answer those either.

You were a god fearing but uneducated man. What kind of crazy Puritan religious denomination did you attend?
I was a Baptist

They claim the sphinx was carved in 2500 bc yet there are writings from that time about them "restoring" it. Why would something just created need restored?

Explain
It's easy to explain. You've again left out the links to cites for your crackpot assertions. Particularly as to who are 'them' and 'they'.

I was a Baptist

Ahhhhh. That kind. Ok don’t blame anyone else.

They claim the sphinx was carved in 2500 bc yet there are writings from that time about them "restoring" it. Why would something just created need restored?

Explain
It's easy to explain. You've again left out the links to cites for your crackpot assertions. Particularly as to who are 'them' and 'they'.
It's engraved on the stone between the paws.

Should be common knowledge

Link clip below......

Phase I of the Sphinx's Conservation: Thutmosis IV and other New Kingdom (18th- 19th Dynasties) Evidence for Thutmosis IV's campaign is preserved in the so-called dream Stele he erected between the two paws of the Sphinx in ca. 1400 BC. According to the story he inscribed in the Stella, prince Thutmosis went hunting in the Valley of Gazelles southeast of the Sphinx. The Sphinx spoke to him in a dream and asked the prince to free him from the sand. The Sphinx (Hor-em-Akht) offered in return the crown of Upper and Lower Egypt. From this story we know that the Sphinx was buried up to its neck in sand by 1400 BC. The implication of the Thutmosis stela is that he freed the monument from the sand and thereby became pharaoh. Indeed, Thutmose IV's commitment to the Sphinx would explain the revival of cultic practice focusing on the Sphinx during that king's reign. As mentioned above, the Sphinx became an important focus for a popular and royal cult under the name Hormakhet, "Horus in the Horizon," a combination of the god of kingship, Horus, and the sun god Re.

HISTORY OF THE CONSERVATION OF THE SPHINX

:laugh2:

You have a lot to learn.

Teach me, Cupcake.

I was talking about our media. Which you seem to trust. This isn’t something that can be taught in one post. It takes years sometimes for people to finally realize how much deception we’ve all been fed. So for you to say the “truth would be front page news” tells me how naive you are.
Die hard Christian's will rebel against this thread. Between the media, the pulpit and years of brainwashing they have no choice.
Notice I posted a video with scholar interpretations of the evidence yet their reaction is personal insults.

Christianity is not the problem here. The problem is schools, the media, Hollywood, corrupt government. I know that you don’t agree with me, because clearly you aren’t a Christian… but there’s so much deception in this world overall. Mark my words. If you ever become a Christian it will all finally make sense to you… It’s like all the pieces of the puzzle fitting together.
Not Christianity, ALL organized religion is the problem.
If history is to be faithful to its origins the "church" would become obsolete. You can not rewrite thousands of years of myths to suddenly fit within a historical timeline of tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of years.
Not the least of which is the bible's stories being ripped straight out of Sumarian texts from thousands of years prior

Sorry, but I couldn’t disagree with you more. I used to think like you... I used to think it was all myths, with no truth attached. I was as unreligious as it gets. But anyone who genuinely cares about truth goes where it leads, and after many years as a typical secular worldly person, I ended up a believer. As for what you’re saying about the Sumerian texts and the Bible, you’re very wrong. The reason why so many of the ancient texts say very similar things is not because one copied the other. It’s because they’re telling the same story from different perspectives. The Bible has stood the test of time. It’s the most studied, quoted, read, picked apart book of all time. And after thousands of years of people trying to disprove it or discredit it, it’s STILL the number one book of all time.

You guys will see eventually. Mark my words.

No but it was holding back him. If he didn’t have the 9th grade education to easily answer those childish questions then was doing a disservice.

Teach me, Cupcake.

I was talking about our media. Which you seem to trust. This isn’t something that can be taught in one post. It takes years sometimes for people to finally realize how much deception we’ve all been fed. So for you to say the “truth would be front page news” tells me how naive you are.
Die hard Christian's will rebel against this thread. Between the media, the pulpit and years of brainwashing they have no choice.
Notice I posted a video with scholar interpretations of the evidence yet their reaction is personal insults.

Christianity is not the problem here. The problem is schools, the media, Hollywood, corrupt government. I know that you don’t agree with me, because clearly you aren’t a Christian… but there’s so much deception in this world overall. Mark my words. If you ever become a Christian it will all finally make sense to you… It’s like all the pieces of the puzzle fitting together.
If history is to be faithful to its origins the "church" would become obsolete. You can not rewrite thousands of years of myths to suddenly fit within a historical timeline of tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of years.
Not the least of which is the bible's stories being ripped straight out of Sumarian texts from thousands of years prior

Sorry, but I couldn’t disagree with you more. I used to think like you... I used to think it was all myths, with no truth attached. I was as unreligious as it gets. But anyone who genuinely cares about truth goes where it leads, and after many years as a typical secular worldly person, I ended up a believer. As for what you’re saying about the Sumerian texts and the Bible, you’re very wrong. The reason why so many of the ancient texts say very similar things is not because one copied the other. It’s because they’re telling the same story from different perspectives. The Bible has stood the test of time. It’s the most studied, quoted, read, picked apart book of all time. And after thousands of years of people trying to disprove it or discredit it, it’s STILL the number one book of all time.

The texts I speak of are THOUSANDS of years older than the bible. Plagiarism existed back then too.

And I was a believer for years. Knew the bible inside out. But then I opened my mind

No but it was holding back him. If he didn’t have the 9th grade education to easily answer those childish questions then was doing a disservice.
Maranotha Baptist Church.
Not sure if they are "still in business" but if so you should school the preacher.

Topeka Kansas

Explain
It's engraved on the stone between the paws.

Should be common knowledge

Link clip below......

Phase I of the Sphinx's Conservation: Thutmosis IV and other New Kingdom (18th- 19th Dynasties) Evidence for Thutmosis IV's campaign is preserved in the so-called dream Stele he erected between the two paws of the Sphinx in ca. 1400 BC. According to the story he inscribed in the Stella, prince Thutmosis went hunting in the Valley of Gazelles southeast of the Sphinx. The Sphinx spoke to him in a dream and asked the prince to free him from the sand. The Sphinx (Hor-em-Akht) offered in return the crown of Upper and Lower Egypt. From this story we know that the Sphinx was buried up to its neck in sand by 1400 BC. The implication of the Thutmosis stela is that he freed the monument from the sand and thereby became pharaoh. Indeed, Thutmose IV's commitment to the Sphinx would explain the revival of cultic practice focusing on the Sphinx during that king's reign. As mentioned above, the Sphinx became an important focus for a popular and royal cult under the name Hormakhet, "Horus in the Horizon," a combination of the god of kingship, Horus, and the sun god Re.

HISTORY OF THE CONSERVATION OF THE SPHINX

:eusa_whistle:

Except that dinosaur bones have RECENTLY been carbon dated and carbon has a shelf life of about 50k years

BALONEY. All true, non-avian dinosaurs were already going extinct when the Chicxulub Impactor hit at the K-Pg (K-T) boundary 66 million years ago. What idiot would use radio carbon dating to try to measure something supposedly AT or beyond it limit of usefulness then believe the results?

Youngest Dinosaur Bone Yet Reawakens Extinction Debate - 80beats
Sorry to burst your bubble....

Well, not really. Education is phenomenal

There are no 30000 year old dinosaur bones. Unless you want to count birds. Birds are sauropsids.

Except that dinosaur bones have RECENTLY been carbon dated and carbon has a shelf life of about 50k years

BALONEY. All true, non-avian dinosaurs were already going extinct when the Chicxulub Impactor hit at the K-Pg (K-T) boundary 66 million years ago. What idiot would use radio carbon dating to try to measure something supposedly AT or beyond it limit of usefulness then believe the results?

Youngest Dinosaur Bone Yet Reawakens Extinction Debate - 80beats
Sorry to burst your bubble....

Well, not really. Education is phenomenal

There are no 30000 year old dinosaur bones. Unless you want to count birds. Birds are sauropsids.

Tell that to the colleges that dated the bones.

The texts I speak of are THOUSANDS of years older than the bible. Plagiarism existed back then too.

And I was a believer for years. Knew the bible inside out. But then I opened my mind

It depends on what texts you’re talking about. And among scholars there’s disagreement on the dates...But it doesn’t matter anyway. The ancient texts say similar things, again, not because of plagiarism but because they’re telling the same events, from different perspectives. Something being older doesn’t necessarily make it true. In fact, there’s much more to it than that, but you wouldn’t believe the spiritual side of it, so I’m not even going to get into it.

It sounds like you’ve been reading too many atheist websites.

It depends on what texts you’re talking about. And among scholars there’s disagreement on the dates...But it doesn’t matter anyway. The ancient texts say similar things, again, not because of plagiarism but because they’re telling the same events, from different perspectives. Something being older doesn’t necessarily make it true. In fact, there’s much more to it than that, but you wouldn’t believe the spiritual side of it, so I’m not even going to get into it.

It sounds like you’ve been reading too many atheist websites.
I don't read any websites. And certainly not any that proclaim to have the answers.
Also I don't doubt a good majority of the bible. I just don't give it the same validity that many do when it comes to dates and myth vs reality

The bible copied the Sumarian texts and those documents are two thousand plus years older than the "recorded" history of the bible.

The Bible has tainted human history and science is proving this yet our schools still teach that the Clovis people were here first and that humans caused some of the great mammal extinctions. Those ridiculous positions exclude the younger dryas period that was likely caused by a massive impact of a celestial object on the ice sheets in North America or a MASSIVE solar storm that burned the earth. Of which there is evidence for on some ancient Egyptian monuments that show massive burn evidence that if looked at today would be thought to be the result of nuclear explosions.

Our children, including all of us, are taught what terrible caretakers of the earth we are. We supposedly rape and pillage to the point of extinction yet everyone ignores the science.

From rain erosion in the Sphinx enclosure to ignoring genitalia when proclaiming gender.

What the fuck is wrong with the human species?
Well if extinction is the ultimate endgame, I can’t think of anything better than raping and pillaging our way there. He who has the most spoils wins!

The bible copied the Sumarian texts and those documents are two thousand plus years older than the "recorded" history of the bible.

The Bible has tainted human history and science is proving this yet our schools still teach that the Clovis people were here first and that humans caused some of the great mammal extinctions. Those ridiculous positions exclude the younger dryas period that was likely caused by a massive impact of a celestial object on the ice sheets in North America or a MASSIVE solar storm that burned the earth. Of which there is evidence for on some ancient Egyptian monuments that show massive burn evidence that if looked at today would be thought to be the result of nuclear explosions.

Our children, including all of us, are taught what terrible caretakers of the earth we are. We supposedly rape and pillage to the point of extinction yet everyone ignores the science.

From rain erosion in the Sphinx enclosure to ignoring genitalia when proclaiming gender.

What the fuck is wrong with the human species?
Ancient mans depiction of dinosours does not mean they had to walk with them. They could have come about these depictions the same way we did. Finding thier bones and reconstructing what they would have looked like. These findings do how ever prove that man was much more advanced at a much earlier time than we thought. It Also proves that the dark ages were not an anomaly but happens commonly. For some reason our education system and governent thinks we can not handle knowing this civilization will fold too, so they fuck with our history. Mean while who is going to lose sleep over it in acuality. We all know we can walk out side and get hit by a bus tomarrow and seem to deal with that reality.

Sounds like your pastor was an idiot. What kind of church was this?

Forum List

Back