The Bible Tells Us When Jesus Returns - Between Tisha B'Av and Day of Atonement 2029

So Parture, do you know how to read? Is it that hard to answer a simple yes or no question? All I wanted was two words. A yes or no to the first question, not a lecture. And a simple yes or no to the second question, not another question directed at me.

So, I will again try. Maybe if I make it just one question you will answer directly instead of deflecting.

When you get to heaven will it give you joy if you find out that myself, maxgrit, and the others were also considered Christians and wound up in heaven too?

YES or NO?

If you want to contemplate what it will be like for 15 billion years after you die, try to recall what it was like for you 15 billion years before you were born.

Where was your soul 1 million years ago? Everything has a beginning and an end. Just be grateful you got to live for 60 years out of the 15 billion years our universe has been around.

You are a brainwashed fool. Ignorance is bliss. I'm going to hell? From your reply it seems you're already in hell. Lighten up. Oh, and the best prophesy ever was Halley when he predicted when the comet would return. Before him you bible thumpers all thought that comets were signs from god. Grow up.You're going to hell? LOL. What a fool. If there is no god there is no hell dummy.
You sound uptight like you are trying to hide it with crass words, because you know if the Bible is true you most definitely are going to Hell. Whereas Christians have the joy of the Lord, eternal blessings and peace of the Holy Spirit. It is no longer we that live but Christ in us by the Holy Spirit.

What does Halley have to do with anything? Rev. 6.12 occurred from 2010-15. You can't find a better fit. Wake up! Rev. 6.12 has 3 specific events that must happen in precise order and they happened. Now wait for 7 years of plenty followed by 7 years of famine in which Jesus returns in the year of the "sign of the Son of Man" asteroid Apophis which comes within 25,000 miles of earth, satellite distance range, on April 13, 2029. Last time an asteroid of this size hit earth was 80,000 years ago. It is 3 foot ball fields in length. Because we recently landed on a comet, I believe it is in the mind of some people to land on Apophis to try to change its trajectory. If someone is evil enough and powerful enough they can make it hit earth because it comes so close. Of course Jesus won't allow that to happen, but it will be all the rave.

Since God is proven and Jesus is proven to be God, of course you are going to Hell, because you are too selfish to come to the cross to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior. He gives you that free choice to want to be eternally separated from Him and so you shall be. The Bible says you will have no rest day or night in Hell and where the worm never dies, so if you were hoping through suicide you could cease to exist, ain't going to happen.

I'm sorry your story doesn't stand up to the test of science.

As seekers after truth, you will be wise to withhold judgment and not simply put your trust in the writings of the ancients. You must question and critically examine those writings from every side. You must submit only to argument and experiment and not to the sayings of any person. For every human being is vulnerable to all kinds of imperfection. As seekers after truth, we must also suspect and question our own ideas as we perform our investigations, to avoid falling into prejudice or careless thinking. Take this course, and truth will be revealed to you. This is the method of science.

You put your trust in the writings of the ancients. I read the old and new bibles and the koran and I'm not buying it.

And since a real god would never make the test that either I believe you and your churches nonsense or go to hell, I am sure the entire Christian religion is just like all the ones that came before or after. FAKE!

The Koran says you're going to hell. Do you care? Then I guess you realize how I feel about your threats that if I don't believe YOU that I am going to hell. Do you see how stupid you sound? No different than ala akbar rag heads in the middle east who blow themselves up because they too are sure their god is the one true god.

The Babalonians and Greeks had competing gods too. Each of them argued how and why their god was real but the other was not. But wait! Maybe both were not real?

Men were making up gods long before the Abraham gods. So it is clear to me that god himself is made up. God didn't make us. We made up god! Get it?

sealybobo
Yes, spiritual healing that uses therapy based on forgiveness
DOES test out in scientific and medical studies

It HAS been shown that forgiveness and faith correlates with better health
while unforgiveness and resentments correlates with stress and disease particularly cancer

the reason is that the body naturally fights disease and normally sheds cancer cells

But if we do not forgive, but hold on to resentment,
this causes emotional stress in the mind that affects the body.

This stress and negative emotion BLOCKS the
mind and body from naturally healing themselves as they are normally designed to do

Look at 12 step programs
look at how much work it takes to let go, forgive and REMOVE
the negative addictions and consequences that build up and make someone stay sick and addicted
not just in mind and body, but sicken the relationships, destroy the community support around someone

And the reverse happens when the person agrees
to forgive and let go of the past, and undo all that negative conditions that kept
them stuck in abuse and addiciton

All humans go through this process of GRIEVING
and recovering when we have a setback

We experience anger and denial, depression
and bargaining before we reach resolution and peace

This spiritual process is what is represented in the Bible
Collectively for all humanity as one

So the STAGES in the process of falling out
and having to recover, to refind our true selves
and find New Life after something goes wrong an dfalls apart

the same process that recovery groups teach
is the forgiveness and healing process taught in the Bible

it is natural laws and natural patterns
that All humanity goes th rough

The Bible summarizes this is symbolism
where God Christ and the Holy Spirit
represent collective unity and harmony restored
between body mind and spirit of humanity
where our physical body and the spiritual collective level of truth and justice
are joined as ONE whenour minds or consciences
are made perfect and no longer have this split
between what is happening physically
and what we think and feel is "truth and justice" on a higher level

The "truth and Justice" we believe in for "peace" to be possible
becomes real, becomes embodied in our real lives and
relations so this "incarnates" or manifests in the real world.

So the Bible teaches the process of forgiving
in order to "receive" this higher peace or
"Kingdom of God" into our hearts minds souls
relationship and lives in the physical world
so we can achieve "spiritual or inner peace" on a local scale.
And when all people go through this spiritual
process of reaching maturity, then we experience
global or heavenly peace on a collective scale
uniting all humanity in universal truth, justice and peace
as symbolized by the Holy Trinity. WE are joined as one
and no longer divided by fear or unforgiven conflicts.
All are resolved, just like all people going through recovery
and making peace with ourselves and each other,
with no more unforgiven conflicts dividing or destroying our
lives and relations. But perfect h armony and understanding between us.
The Bible teaches that we are all born into sin by the fall of the first Adam due to his own rebellion, independency and disobedience to God. This sin separates us from God. The only way for God to reconcile and redeem us back to Him is by Jesus entering His creation to pay the penalty in our stead for forgiveness of sins and gives us power over sin since we who are in Christ died with Him on the cross. Since you are unwilling to come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior, you are going to spend eternity in Hell. And that's sad.

Man is made in the image of God first, not Satan.
the fall came AFTER man was made.
And Christ Jesus came after that
to restore and reconcile with God's perfect will.

God is still more powerful than Satan.
God allows Satan and demons to teach the difference
between what goes wrong if we don't forgive and repeat our history
and what Christ Jesus can do to heal and correct wrongs
if we forgive first and allow God's will by our FREE CHOICE.

So if you want to CHOOSE to fear Satan more than God,
you do allow Satan to divide and conquer.

If you CHOOSE to let God in to save as many souls
as can be saved in Christ Jesus, then you put God before Satan
and do not block God and Christ from entering in to complete Salvation.

God's will is IDEALLY that no one should be lost.
So if you CHOOSE to believe that God's will is supreme
then God can save all the souls that can possibly be saved.

If we cannot agree with each other, can we agree to leave it to God
and not try to outguess if God is going to find a way to use
Jesus to save all souls, to make sure all receive and finish the process
to be included in Salvation. I happen to have faith that God can do all things
that are otherwise impossible, so I trust God to save the maximum through Christ.
if Jesus is the Messiah for all humanity, that includes all people, so that is
what I agree and "give permission" to God to fulfill if that is God's will.

If God decides otherwise, it isn't because I blocked it by teaching "it wasn't possible"
and turning people away from Salvation.
Jesus said He is the great I AM existing before Abraham. And Jesus said,

[Jhn 3:15-21 KJV] 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

This is you.

So Parture, do you know how to read? Is it that hard to answer a simple yes or no question? All I wanted was two words. A yes or no to the first question, not a lecture. And a simple yes or no to the second question, not another question directed at me.

So, I will again try. Maybe if I make it just one question you will answer directly instead of deflecting.

When you get to heaven will it give you joy if you find out that myself, maxgrit, and the others were also considered Christians and wound up in heaven too?

YES or NO?
When I get to Heaven I will have the joy of being with God and the Lamb for eternity, and with all those who are saved, chosen by God before the foundation of the world. When I get to Heaven you will be forgotten, so I will have no thought of you at all. That's what the Bible says. You want a hypothetical case of you being Heaven and want my reaction to that, but I don't do hypotheticals, as the Bible is clear, you are going to Hell, not Heaven, obviously, for reject Jesus as Lord and Savior.

You sound uptight like you are trying to hide it with crass words, because you know if the Bible is true you most definitely are going to Hell. Whereas Christians have the joy of the Lord, eternal blessings and peace of the Holy Spirit. It is no longer we that live but Christ in us by the Holy Spirit.

What does Halley have to do with anything? Rev. 6.12 occurred from 2010-15. You can't find a better fit. Wake up! Rev. 6.12 has 3 specific events that must happen in precise order and they happened. Now wait for 7 years of plenty followed by 7 years of famine in which Jesus returns in the year of the "sign of the Son of Man" asteroid Apophis which comes within 25,000 miles of earth, satellite distance range, on April 13, 2029. Last time an asteroid of this size hit earth was 80,000 years ago. It is 3 foot ball fields in length. Because we recently landed on a comet, I believe it is in the mind of some people to land on Apophis to try to change its trajectory. If someone is evil enough and powerful enough they can make it hit earth because it comes so close. Of course Jesus won't allow that to happen, but it will be all the rave.

Since God is proven and Jesus is proven to be God, of course you are going to Hell, because you are too selfish to come to the cross to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior. He gives you that free choice to want to be eternally separated from Him and so you shall be. The Bible says you will have no rest day or night in Hell and where the worm never dies, so if you were hoping through suicide you could cease to exist, ain't going to happen.

As seekers after truth, you will be wise to withhold judgment and not simply put your trust in the writings of the ancients. You must question and critically examine those writings from every side. You must submit only to argument and experiment and not to the sayings of any person. For every human being is vulnerable to all kinds of imperfection. As seekers after truth, we must also suspect and question our own ideas as we perform our investigations, to avoid falling into prejudice or careless thinking. Take this course, and truth will be revealed to you. This is the method of science.

You put your trust in the writings of the ancients. I read the old and new bibles and the koran and I'm not buying it.

And since a real god would never make the test that either I believe you and your churches nonsense or go to hell, I am sure the entire Christian religion is just like all the ones that came before or after. FAKE!

The Koran says you're going to hell. Do you care? Then I guess you realize how I feel about your threats that if I don't believe YOU that I am going to hell. Do you see how stupid you sound? No different than ala akbar rag heads in the middle east who blow themselves up because they too are sure their god is the one true god.

The Babalonians and Greeks had competing gods too. Each of them argued how and why their god was real but the other was not. But wait! Maybe both were not real?

Men were making up gods long before the Abraham gods. So it is clear to me that god himself is made up. God didn't make us. We made up god! Get it?

sealybobo

while unforgiveness and resentments correlates with stress and disease particularly cancer

the reason is that the body naturally fights disease and normally sheds cancer cells

mind and body from naturally healing themselves as they are normally designed to do

Look at 12 step programs
the negative addictions and consequences that build up and make someone stay sick and addicted
not just in mind and body, but sicken the relationships, destroy the community support around someone

to forgive and let go of the past, and undo all that negative conditions that kept

The Bible teaches that we are all born into sin by the fall of the first Adam due to his own rebellion, independency and disobedience to God. This sin separates us from God. The only way for God to reconcile and redeem us back to Him is by Jesus entering His creation to pay the penalty in our stead for forgiveness of sins and gives us power over sin since we who are in Christ died with Him on the cross. Since you are unwilling to come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior, you are going to spend eternity in Hell. And that's sad.

that are otherwise impossible, so I trust God to save the maximum through Christ.

If God decides otherwise, it isn't because I blocked it by teaching "it wasn't possible"

When you watch the Cosmos you realize that the universe doesn't care about what is going on here on earth. You, ants, spiders, lions, Muslims, atheists, Hindu, dogs, dinosaurs, cats, mice. One day the sun is going to burn out or a meteor is going to wipe humans and 90% of the animals out or we might might do ourselves in with human caused global climate change.

This god talk is a distraction. It is why most scientists just avoid the subject altogether. Better to focus on the facts. Science got us to Mars. If we are ever going to get off this planet, god aint gonna come tell us how to do it. The scientists are. Do you want the human race to live forever? I do. So instead of making bombs, lets get people living on a space ship and figure out how to get to the next nearest star in 40 years instead of 70,000 years.

We are destroying this planet. Lets figure out how to power things through photosynthesis. It is possible. Don't ask god or a church to figure it out because they won't. They're in bed with the corporations. They think the earth will be fine because god told them when the end would be coming. When he comes back. So don't worry about us bringing on the end of days, because that's nonsense. God has his plan for us..
You worry about so many things, but at the end of the day what really matters is the fact that you are not saved, so you are going to Hell. Give your life to Christ.

sealybobo

Look at 12 step programs

When you watch the Cosmos you realize that the universe doesn't care about what is going on here on earth. You, ants, spiders, lions, Muslims, atheists, Hindu, dogs, dinosaurs, cats, mice. One day the sun is going to burn out or a meteor is going to wipe humans and 90% of the animals out or we might might do ourselves in with human caused global climate change.

This god talk is a distraction. It is why most scientists just avoid the subject altogether. Better to focus on the facts. Science got us to Mars. If we are ever going to get off this planet, god aint gonna come tell us how to do it. The scientists are. Do you want the human race to live forever? I do. So instead of making bombs, lets get people living on a space ship and figure out how to get to the next nearest star in 40 years instead of 70,000 years.

We are destroying this planet. Lets figure out how to power things through photosynthesis. It is possible. Don't ask god or a church to figure it out because they won't. They're in bed with the corporations. They think the earth will be fine because god told them when the end would be coming. When he comes back. So don't worry about us bringing on the end of days, because that's nonsense. God has his plan for us..

Dear sealybobo
the Christians and religious coalitions for the environment
would AGREE with you that it is our responsibility to be STEWARDS
and take care of the creation or world as you are saying.

Remember the same GOD creates the laws of nature.
aNd what environmentalists are arguing for is to respect the
laws of nature and natural balance as was already created by NATURE.

So you are asking people to abide and respect NATURE
which is the same as respecting God as creator or as creation.

We don't have to get divided over language.
The concepts align and we are asking to
restore peace and harmony and stop destructive practices
by greed and unforgiven conflicts.
The collaboration we are asking for is what it
means to be united or joined in CHrist or by CONSCIENCE.

You want people to obey CONSCIENCE
and this is what it means when Christians are called to obey God through CHRIST.

we are asking for the same things.
We just use different language for accepting
responsibility for the laws and restoring natural harmony and balance.

sealybobo

Look at 12 step programs

Dear sealybobo

and this is what it means when Christians are called to obey God through CHRIST.

You really have no authority to speak for the Church since you are not a Christian. You can speculate what we believe though you are often wrong.

YES or NO?
When I get to Heaven I will have the joy of being with God and the Lamb for eternity, and with all those who are saved, chosen by God before the foundation of the world. When I get to Heaven you will be forgotten, so I will have no thought of you at all. That's what the Bible says. You want a hypothetical case of you being Heaven and want my reaction to that, but I don't do hypotheticals, as the Bible is clear, you are going to Hell, not Heaven, obviously, for reject Jesus as Lord and Savior.

We are forgiven as we forgive others.
Just make sure you forgive all others, or that is what prevents God from forgiving you.

Matthew 6 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins your Father will not forgive your sins.

Matthew 6:15

"For if you forgive others for their transgressions, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15"But if you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive your transgressions.

YES or NO?

Just make sure you forgive all others, or that is what prevents God from forgiving you.

Matthew 6 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins your Father will not forgive your sins.

"For if you forgive others for their transgressions, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15"But if you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive your transgressions.
No matter how many times you forgive someone else, you remain unforgiven because you don't give your life to Christ and accept His forgiveness as only God can forgive sins to save souls.

Matthew 6.15 is part of the Sermon on the Mount about proper conduct for Christians. Father forgiving sins here is not with regard to saving souls, but living a good Christian life. Once a person is born-again they can still transgress so they need to one by one deliver those sins to the cross for the continuous forgiveness of God the Father for each of those sins once repented of.

So naturally it is talking about not the new birth but "reward of your Father which is in heaven" (v.1). God the Father is not your Father because you have not received what His only begotten Son did for you on the cross.

The Father has forgiven me, but He has not forgiven you.

sealybobo

Look at 12 step programs

Dear sealybobo

You really have no authority to speak for the Church since you are not a Christian. You can speculate what we believe though you are often wrong.

Who are you addressing Parture?

If you are accusing me of not being a believer in Christ
then you are committing a form of bearing false witness.

I do believe in Christ Jesus as the unique and universal
path of bringing salvation to all humanity.

So by Matthew 18:15-20 TY and I are rebuking you
to please stop your false accusations, accusing fellow
believers of being false witnesses and not Christian.

No one is perfect but Christ Jesus.

So if your idea of being the perfect Christian is to be Christ Jesus
then you are right, all of us fall short and none of us is going to
speak the word of God as perfectly as Christ Jesus himself.

So that includes you as well.

The difference with TY and me is that we forgive you.
We all have our faults and don't say things perfectly at all times.

If you forgive yourself but don't forgive others,
that is what is causing this problem.

Please see Matthew 6:15
as long as we forgive one another
we can ask God's help AS FELLOW BELIEVERS
to reach agreement in Christ and correct whatever is wrong.

But not to go around FALSELY accusing each other
of "not beling Christian" just because we aren't as perfect as Jesus.
Nobody is. No one represents God's will and words perfectly only Christ as perfect incarnation.

The rest of us are going to rely on rebuking and correcting
one another as fellow Believers to establish truth in Christ from God.
We are not going to be perfect, in terms of never making mistakes
and being able to speak to all people inclusively and universally as Jesus,
but that is no reason t ogo around saying we are not Christian Believers
or else NOBODY WOULD MEET that qualification.

YES or NO?

No matter how many times you forgive someone else, you remain unforgiven because you don't give your life to Christ and accept His forgiveness as only God can forgive sins to save souls.

Matthew 6.15 is part of the Sermon on the Mount about proper conduct for Christians. Father forgiving sins here is not with regard to saving souls, but living a good Christian life. So naturally it is talking about not the new birth but "reward of your Father which is in heaven" (v.1). God the Father is not your Father because you have not received what His only begotten Son did for you on the cross.

Where are you getting that I am not living and giving my life to Christ?
If you don't believe me, you can call and ask my friend Olivia
who can tell you where I have faults and where I have gifts.
I am not perfect if that's what you mean, but then neither are you.
Her number is posted on freespiritualhealing Resources for Healing and Forgiveness Therapy under resources and referrals.

Thank you for your concern about my Salvation.
I can assure you that I am fully called in Christ.

If you have an issue with "disbelief" about that,
that is coming from you, because you are afraid or haven't forgiven something.

So you may be projecting this fear onto me when it is coming from you
and your lack of faith that I am one in Christ with you and others here.

Fear is caused by lack of faith, so make sure it isn't coming from you.

Remember Mark and Luke
about "removing the BEAM from your own eye
that you may better help a neighbor remove a SPLINTER"

I rebuke you by Matthew 18:15-20 to remove
the beam from your own eye that makes
you cast suspicion on your neighbor instead of looking at yourself
==========================================================
Matthew 7:5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own ...

... You hypocrite! First remove the beam from your own eye, and then you will see
clearly enough to remove the speck from your brother's eye." ...
//biblehub.com/matthew/7-5.htm - 18k

Luke 6:42 How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take ...

... You hypocrite! First remove the beam from your own eye, and then you'll see
//biblehub.com/luke/6-42.htm - 21k

Matthew 7:4 How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the ...

... Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck
from your eye,' while there is a beam in your own? ...

sealybobo

Look at 12 step programs

Jesus said He is the great I AM existing before Abraham. And Jesus said,

[Jhn 3:15-21 KJV] 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

This is you.

Why would a god come to earth 2000 years ago, knowing how corrupt and illiterate our societies were back then, and also knowing how intelligent we would become through science and education, tell those people that in order for future generations to go to heaven, they would be required to believe stories that and scientifically impossible?

This goes against science. A real god would not be against science.

This came from the Cosmos.

Ibn al-Hazen was the first person ever to set down the rules of science. 1000 years ago. If it weren't for these Arabs in the middle east, all the knowledge of the Greeks 2500 years ago would have vanished thanks to Christianity. And in the 1600's when this knowledge was being rediscovered, who fought it? You guessed it. RELIGION. Our human experience has been held back 2000 years by the church and state and now a days corporations.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

This is you.
So either you believe and are saved or you doith good and are saved. Which is it?

Dear sealybobo

Who are you addressing Parture?

If you are accusing me of not being a believer in Christ
then you are committing a form of bearing false witness.

I do believe in Christ Jesus as the unique and universal
path of bringing salvation to all humanity.

So by Matthew 18:15-20 TY and I are rebuking you
to please stop your false accusations, accusing fellow
believers of being false witnesses and not Christian.

No one is perfect but Christ Jesus.

So if your idea of being the perfect Christian is to be Christ Jesus
then you are right, all of us fall short and none of us is going to
speak the word of God as perfectly as Christ Jesus himself.

So that includes you as well.

The difference with TY and me is that we forgive you.
We all have our faults and don't say things perfectly at all times.

If you forgive yourself but don't forgive others,
that is what is causing this problem.

Please see Matthew 6:15
as long as we forgive one another
we can ask God's help AS FELLOW BELIEVERS
to reach agreement in Christ and correct whatever is wrong.

But not to go around FALSELY accusing each other
of "not beling Christian" just because we aren't as perfect as Jesus.
Nobody is. No one represents God's will and words perfectly only Christ as perfect incarnation.

The rest of us are going to rely on rebuking and correcting
one another as fellow Believers to establish truth in Christ from God.
We are not going to be perfect, in terms of never making mistakes
and being able to speak to all people inclusively and universally as Jesus,
but that is no reason t ogo around saying we are not Christian Believers
or else NOBODY WOULD MEET that qualification.
Understand why you are not a Christian. If you claim nobody is going to Hell forever, you are not a Christian, because that is part of the gospel. If you reject Jesus is the 2nd Person of the Trinity, you are not a Christian, so you are going to Hell. Jesus said unless you confess who He truly is, He will deny you be fore the Father in Heaven (Matt. 10.32,33). If you reject Jesus resurrected Himself the 3rd day, you are not a Christian, for that is part of the gospel. If you believe most people are saved, you are not a Christian, because that is not the "little flock" (Luke 12.32). If you reject the Jesus who returns to reign on earth over the nations for 1000 years with his Overcomers in the 3rd Temple, you are not a Christian, for this is His second coming. If you believe there are more than 66 books to God's word, you are not Christian as per Rev. 22.18,19.

sealybobo

Look at 12 step programs

Dear sealybobo

Parture has something to say to you honey. You aren't a real christian. See why religion is wrong/bad and a waste of time? Made up? Everyone has their own idea and no one has an ounce of proof. But you're going to hell says another Christian.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

This is you.
So either you believe and are saved or you doith good and are saved. Which is it?
Salvation is not by works lest anyone should boast.

sealybobo

Look at 12 step programs

Dear sealybobo

Parture has something to say to you honey. You aren't a real christian. See why religion is wrong/bad and a waste of time? Made up? Everyone has their own idea and no one has an ounce of proof. But you're going to hell says another Christian.
The Bible is clear what Jesus said,

YES or NO?

Matthew 6.15 is part of the Sermon on the Mount about proper conduct for Christians. Father forgiving sins here is not with regard to saving souls, but living a good Christian life. So naturally it is talking about not the new birth but "reward of your Father which is in heaven" (v.1). God the Father is not your Father because you have not received what His only begotten Son did for you on the cross.

Where are you getting that I am not living and giving my life to Christ?
If you don't believe me, you can call and ask my friend Olivia
who can tell you where I have faults and where I have gifts.
I am not perfect if that's what you mean, but then neither are you.
Her number is posted on freespiritualhealing Resources for Healing and Forgiveness Therapy under resources and referrals.

Thank you for your concern about my Salvation.
I can assure you that I am fully called in Christ.

If you have an issue with "disbelief" about that,
that is coming from you, because you are afraid or haven't forgiven something.

So you may be projecting this fear onto me when it is coming from you
and your lack of faith that I am one in Christ with you and others here.

Fear is caused by lack of faith, so make sure it isn't coming from you.

Remember Mark and Luke
about "removing the BEAM from your own eye
that you may better help a neighbor remove a SPLINTER"

I rebuke you by Matthew 18:15-20 to remove
the beam from your own eye that makes
you cast suspicion on your neighbor instead of looking at yourself
==========================================================
Matthew 7:5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own ...

... You hypocrite! First remove the beam from your own eye, and then you will see
//biblehub.com/matthew/7-5.htm - 18k

Luke 6:42 How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take ...

... You hypocrite! First remove the beam from your own eye, and then you'll see
//biblehub.com/luke/6-42.htm - 21k

Matthew 7:4 How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the ...

... Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck
from your eye,' while there is a beam in your own? ...

You have to believe everything Parture's preacher says is the gospel or burn in hell.

sealybobo

Look at 12 step programs

Dear sealybobo

As you can see sealybobo TY and I aren't buying into that go to hell approach.
The path to salvation is forgiveness first, and then correction follows.

We are both trying to rebuke our fellow believer.

We are called to establish truth by agreement in Christ.
So until we reach that point, the jury is out and it is not clear what points are right or wrong.

We build consensus by agreement, so we need to resolve these conflicts first
and there is no need for judgment in that process.

@Parjure is projecting emotionally which is natural and not something to demean somebody over.
The truth is written on our consciences, so where we resolve issues and forgive emotions attached,
then this truth will be brought forth, agreed upon and established.

If @Parjure is not a true believer this person may cut and run.
But since all of us attest to be believers in Christ then we are called to
finish the process and reach agreement in truth. Only nonbelievers
can ask believers to part company. True believers are called to finish witnessing
in Christ until truth is established by agreement.

That is why TY and MaxGrit are still here also.
if they were nonbelievers they would curse so and so as a fake and run off thinking they are done.

True believers in Christ will continue the process until all agree on God's truth as one.

Why would a god come to earth 2000 years ago, knowing how corrupt and illiterate our societies were back then, and also knowing how intelligent we would become through science and education, tell those people that in order for future generations to go to heaven, they would be required to believe stories that and scientifically impossible?
Because Jesus is not respecter of persons. You have no advantage over anyone living in antiquity. This is love.

This goes against science. A real god would not be against science.
What goes against science?

This came from the Cosmos.
What came from the cosmos? What did the cosmos come from?

Science says there is no naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings so it must be true. So question yourself.

Ibn al-Hazen was the first person ever to set down the rules of science. 1000 years ago. If it weren't for these Arabs in the middle east, all the knowledge of the Greeks 2500 years ago would have vanished thanks to Christianity. And in the 1600's when this knowledge was being rediscovered, who fought it? You guessed it. RELIGION. Our human experience has been held back 2000 years by the church and state and now a days corporations.
Many if not most scientists are Christians. Religion is the way to God. Anyone who does not want the way to God can go to Hell. God gives you that free choice.

Dear sealybobo

The Bible is clear what Jesus said,

Every wonder why they make you memorize that bullshit? Even I know it. I don't buy it, but I know it. You're brainwashed. That's just one cults schtick.

So Jews are all condemned? They saw it with their own eyes supposedly and they didn't convert? Why should I?

How come all my friends who sound/talk like you guys are always the least educated white hillbillies?

Oh, and I'm pretty sure the Muslim faith has something similar to what you wrote above. He who believes in allah and mohammad as the profit shall be saved, blablabla. You buy it? Then why should I buy yours? What makes any of your mumbo jumbo any more or less believable? You were born into Christianity and Muslims born into Islam. Both of you believe. You remind me of the Babalonians & Greeks with their competing gods. Long before the Jewish story was made up.

Forum List

Back