🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bible Tells Us When Jesus Returns - Between Tisha B'Av and Day of Atonement 2029

The Bible does literally say 6 days.
That's my point, it does NOT say "literally six days" it says "six days"
The word literally is NOT included in that phrase in the Bible.
so if you leave it as is, there is no argument.

Parture said:
It would help you to read Gary R. Habermas, the leading scholar today on the resurrection. He use to be a Buddhist, now a Christian and rejects all things Buddhism.

Dr. Gary R. Habermas - Online Resource for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ

I also do not recommend following the teachings of Buddhism that are burdensome,
conflicting or unnecessary. Many things are mistaught, confusing or falsified.

The points and principles I show are the ones consistent with Christianity and natural laws.
Yes, I agree that much of the mumbo jumbo added to Buddhist culture can or should be thrown out.

All things are made new in Christ.
So when you receive things in the spirit of Christ
they are not like the old ways as before.

I stick to the universal truths that agree consistently.
And yes these can be explained to people using Buddhist terms if that
helps people to relate to their own experiences.

My mother did not understand forgiveness
until it was explained to her by a Buddhist monk
in terms of compassion for people even if they treat you wrongly.
Your job is to still exercise the same respect and compassion
for them, so that is assuming the key step of forgiveness.

She finally accepted this when a Buddhist monk
explained it in a way that made sense to her.

so God can even use Buddhism to reach people.

I am probably more like the man you describe
who doesn't go for all the other stuff that isn't necessary.

Once you receive understanding in Christ
you don't depend on religion or rituals so that part is
not the key focus.

What is essential and universal truth
are the key principles of
Perfect Wisdom
and
Perfect Compassion
that align with God and Christ.

So this fulfills all the laws in Buddhism
that are based on these two principles.
You are letting your petty self affect you. Six literal days is six days. That is the intention. So the 6 days sum up the period of restoration. A day to God is a year to us or a day to God is a 1000 years to us. Actually a day God is an eternity to us. It is a figurative expression. Six days are literally six days as a child would read humbly.

Universalism is False - Jesus was not a universalist so Emily worships a false Christ

Because Emily has not accepted Christ, if she continues to reject Him through her universalism heresy and then dies, she will go to Hell and be there forever. There are no universalists in Heaven for universalism is a heresy.

Emily will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
[/QUOTE]I wouldn't want to go where they let assholes like you in.

I agree that we should live as though he will return at any time..in fact I said that.

The rest..that's just vanity.
Since you reject the word of God on these points, to edify, you are vain.

Yeah, right. Because rejecting your nonsense is rejecting the word of God.

Like I said. Vanity.
You're speaking nonsense.

More vanity on your part.
You're vain.

Universalism is False - Jesus was not a universalist so Emily worships a false Christ

Because Emily has not accepted Christ, if she continues to reject Him through her universalism heresy and then dies, she will go to Hell and be there forever. There are no universalists in Heaven for universalism is a heresy.

Emily will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever" (Rev. 12.10).

Emily will go away to everlasting punishment.

"And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal" (Matt. 25.46).

Emily will have the wrath of God on her to remain.

"The one who believes in the Son has eternal life, but the one who refuses to believe in the Son will not see life; instead, the wrath of God remains on him" (John 3.36).

Emily when she goes to Hell will be forever separated from God.

"They will be punished with eternal destruction, forever separated from the Lord and from his glorious power" (2 Thess. 1.9).

Parture said:
It would help you to read Gary R. Habermas, the leading scholar today on the resurrection. He use to be a Buddhist, now a Christian and rejects all things Buddhism.

I also do not recommend following the teachings of Buddhism that are burdensome,

The points and principles I show are the ones consistent with Christianity and natural laws.
Yes, I agree that much of the mumbo jumbo added to Buddhist culture can or should be thrown out.

not the key focus.

Perfect Wisdom
and
Perfect Compassion

You are letting your petty self affect you. Six literal days is six days. That is the intention. So the 6 days sum up the period of restoration. A day to God is a year to us or a day to God is a 1000 years to us. Actually a day God is an eternity to us. It is a figurative expression. Six days are literally six days as a child would read humbly.
No, I agree with you exactly that one day to God does not mean
one literal earth day. That,s exactly what I mean that it is not literal, as you state very well here. Glad we agree!

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

This is you.
So either you believe and are saved or you doith good and are saved. Which is it?
Iceweasel it is both. When you believe and receive God's truth and love
you naturally seek to share universal truth love and justice in thought word action, in spirit and in relations with others in society.
What it means not to depend on works is that they follow from love as a result, not as a condition on love.
It's like the difference between natural love between parents and children first
and we exchange gifts as an expression of that love after the fact, vs. only loving each other If we get presents as a condition,
and otherwise we don't have love that is only conditioned on getting something. one is conditional and material,
the other is unconditional where the love is shared for its own sake and reward and does not ask or expect in return.

Parture said:

not the key focus.

Perfect Wisdom
and
Perfect Compassion

one literal earth day. That,s exactly what I mean that it is not literal, as you state very well here. Glad we agree!
The 6 days are twenty-four literal days since they each have an evening and a morning. They sum up the period of restoration.

Man is made in the image of God first, not Satan.
the fall came AFTER man was made.
And Christ Jesus came after that
to restore and reconcile with God's perfect will.

God is still more powerful than Satan.
God allows Satan and demons to teach the difference
between what goes wrong if we don't forgive and repeat our history
and what Christ Jesus can do to heal and correct wrongs
if we forgive first and allow God's will by our FREE CHOICE.

So if you want to CHOOSE to fear Satan more than God,
you do allow Satan to divide and conquer.

If you CHOOSE to let God in to save as many souls
as can be saved in Christ Jesus, then you put God before Satan
and do not block God and Christ from entering in to complete Salvation.

God's will is IDEALLY that no one should be lost.
So if you CHOOSE to believe that God's will is supreme
then God can save all the souls that can possibly be saved.

If we cannot agree with each other, can we agree to leave it to God
and not try to outguess if God is going to find a way to use
Jesus to save all souls, to make sure all receive and finish the process
to be included in Salvation. I happen to have faith that God can do all things
that are otherwise impossible, so I trust God to save the maximum through Christ.
if Jesus is the Messiah for all humanity, that includes all people, so that is
what I agree and "give permission" to God to fulfill if that is God's will.

If God decides otherwise, it isn't because I blocked it by teaching "it wasn't possible"
and turning people away from Salvation.

When you watch the Cosmos you realize that the universe doesn't care about what is going on here on earth. You, ants, spiders, lions, Muslims, atheists, Hindu, dogs, dinosaurs, cats, mice. One day the sun is going to burn out or a meteor is going to wipe humans and 90% of the animals out or we might might do ourselves in with human caused global climate change.

This god talk is a distraction. It is why most scientists just avoid the subject altogether. Better to focus on the facts. Science got us to Mars. If we are ever going to get off this planet, god aint gonna come tell us how to do it. The scientists are. Do you want the human race to live forever? I do. So instead of making bombs, lets get people living on a space ship and figure out how to get to the next nearest star in 40 years instead of 70,000 years.

We are destroying this planet. Lets figure out how to power things through photosynthesis. It is possible. Don't ask god or a church to figure it out because they won't. They're in bed with the corporations. They think the earth will be fine because god told them when the end would be coming. When he comes back. So don't worry about us bringing on the end of days, because that's nonsense. God has his plan for us..

Dear sealybobo
the Christians and religious coalitions for the environment
would AGREE with you that it is our responsibility to be STEWARDS
and take care of the creation or world as you are saying.

Remember the same GOD creates the laws of nature.
aNd what environmentalists are arguing for is to respect the
laws of nature and natural balance as was already created by NATURE.

So you are asking people to abide and respect NATURE
which is the same as respecting God as creator or as creation.

We don't have to get divided over language.
The concepts align and we are asking to
restore peace and harmony and stop destructive practices
by greed and unforgiven conflicts.
The collaboration we are asking for is what it
means to be united or joined in CHrist or by CONSCIENCE.

You want people to obey CONSCIENCE
and this is what it means when Christians are called to obey God through CHRIST.

we are asking for the same things.
We just use different language for accepting
responsibility for the laws and restoring natural harmony and balance.

Parture has something to say to you honey. You aren't a real christian. See why religion is wrong/bad and a waste of time? Made up? Everyone has their own idea and no one has an ounce of proof. But you're going to hell says another Christian.
The Bible is clear what Jesus said,

[Jhn 3:15-21 KJV] 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Every wonder why they make you memorize that bullshit? Even I know it. I don't buy it, but I know it. You're brainwashed. That's just one cults schtick.

So Jews are all condemned? They saw it with their own eyes supposedly and they didn't convert? Why should I?

How come all my friends who sound/talk like you guys are always the least educated white hillbillies?

Oh, and I'm pretty sure the Muslim faith has something similar to what you wrote above. He who believes in allah and mohammad as the profit shall be saved, blablabla. You buy it? Then why should I buy yours? What makes any of your mumbo jumbo any more or less believable? You were born into Christianity and Muslims born into Islam. Both of you believe. You remind me of the Babalonians & Greeks with their competing gods. Long before the Jewish story was made up.
Dear sealybobo
The Jews Christians and Muslims who
Understand the spirit of God's truth in Christ
Do not reject or divide from each other
But are joined as neighbors. Islam calls for
Belivers to love all people of the Book which is Jews under Torah Christians under Scripture and Muslims by the Quran in addition to the Torah and other Bible Scripture. Very few are teaching and following this in full. Most people are lost in conflict. But if we stick to points where we agree that is the narrow gate of righteousness. Sure we could go.to bat over all places we differ, or we could focus where we agree and find the truth that is critical.

When you watch the Cosmos you realize that the universe doesn't care about what is going on here on earth. You, ants, spiders, lions, Muslims, atheists, Hindu, dogs, dinosaurs, cats, mice. One day the sun is going to burn out or a meteor is going to wipe humans and 90% of the animals out or we might might do ourselves in with human caused global climate change.

This god talk is a distraction. It is why most scientists just avoid the subject altogether. Better to focus on the facts. Science got us to Mars. If we are ever going to get off this planet, god aint gonna come tell us how to do it. The scientists are. Do you want the human race to live forever? I do. So instead of making bombs, lets get people living on a space ship and figure out how to get to the next nearest star in 40 years instead of 70,000 years.

We are destroying this planet. Lets figure out how to power things through photosynthesis. It is possible. Don't ask god or a church to figure it out because they won't. They're in bed with the corporations. They think the earth will be fine because god told them when the end would be coming. When he comes back. So don't worry about us bringing on the end of days, because that's nonsense. God has his plan for us..

Dear sealybobo

and this is what it means when Christians are called to obey God through CHRIST.

Parture has something to say to you honey. You aren't a real christian. See why religion is wrong/bad and a waste of time? Made up? Everyone has their own idea and no one has an ounce of proof. But you're going to hell says another Christian.

[Jhn 3:15-21 KJV] 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Every wonder why they make you memorize that bullshit? Even I know it. I don't buy it, but I know it. You're brainwashed. That's just one cults schtick.

So Jews are all condemned? They saw it with their own eyes supposedly and they didn't convert? Why should I?

How come all my friends who sound/talk like you guys are always the least educated white hillbillies?

Oh, and I'm pretty sure the Muslim faith has something similar to what you wrote above. He who believes in allah and mohammad as the profit shall be saved, blablabla. You buy it? Then why should I buy yours? What makes any of your mumbo jumbo any more or less believable? You were born into Christianity and Muslims born into Islam. Both of you believe. You remind me of the Babalonians & Greeks with their competing gods. Long before the Jewish story was made up.
Dear sealybobo
Belivers to love all people of the Book which is Jews under Torah Christians under Scripture and Muslims by the Quran in addition to the Torah and other Bible Scripture. Very few are teaching and following this in full. Most people are lost in conflict. But if we stick to points where we agree that is the narrow gate of righteousness. Sure we could go.to bat over all places we differ, or we could focus where we agree and find the truth that is critical.
Muslims are going to Hell, because you can't come along six centuries later in a cave all by yourself without any evidence to claim Jesus never died on the cross, and thus did not atone for sins.

If t

Parture said:

not the key focus.

Perfect Wisdom
and
Perfect Compassion

The 6 days are twenty-four literal days since they each have an evening and a morning. They sum up the period of restoration.
If the Bible calls them days I will stick to days so there is no argument.

For the lake of fire scriptures you.cite I am in agreement as stated in the Bible especially mentioning the devil the beast and false prophet, so there is no argument there either by sticking to how the Bible states thus verbatim.

BTW it may be a separate issue which faults or conflicts are serious denials of salvation in Christ and which are forgivable mistakes or errors between fellow believers. I believe all errors or wrinkles will be ironed out, but it is because these get addressed between true believers in Christ that the correction and knowledge comes from God.

This is not against salvation but is part of the preparation or practice before judgment. We are practicing by judging righteous judgment and correcting as much as possible. I believe 90 to 98% of the conflicts can be resolved in advance so I round that up. Right now it is the opposite where most people do not know how to resolve and correct conflicts using mediation by Restorative Justice or Christ Jesus. But once spiritual healing and reconciliation catches on, it spreads and multiplies.

So thanks Parture for being part of that critical process of preparation. As we continue to help each other back points of agreement, all else will fall into place.
This is very good, thank you!

I agree that we should live as though he will return at any time..in fact I said that.

koshergirl, what he rally meant to say, since you are late to this thread, is that "since you reject the word of parture on these points . . . . . . "

:trolls:

koshergirl, what he rally meant to say, since you are late to this thread, is that "since you reject the word of parture on these points . . . . . . "

The Bible is clear, if you don't accept Christ you go to Hell.

Dear sealybobo

Dear sealybobo
Muslims are going to Hell, because you can't come along six centuries later in a cave all by yourself without any evidence to claim Jesus never died on the cross, and thus did not atone for sins.
some muslims are secular gentiles like the Jehovah's witnesses under natural laws.
If we can demonstrate how spiritual healing works naturally as part of life science,
Then the Church of Christ the Jehovah's Witnesses and the nontheists who verify using science can all receive this understanding.

Some Fundamental Christians actually oppose using science to prove how prayer and healing works. They fear people will cling to and worship science and limit their faith only to what can be proven first.
Ironically even when studies and science prove the healing results of forgiveness and uniquely the deliverance and exorcisms in Christ Jesus, it remains a free choice based on faith to choose the path of forgiveness.

Science helps remove fear of bias superstitution and error, but it is not a substitute for receiving forgiveness by free choice.

Personally i find it cruel to taunt and judge people for not believing when it can be easily proven by replicated demonstrations.
I see little gained and much more lost by abusing religion as a condition to test peoples faith instead of teaching them to overcome that which hinders their faith.

Its okay for pharisees to question and rebuke each other to stay in line with laws they commit to heart in Christ. But just plain cruel and disastrous to judge nontheists and gentiles by things in the Bible that are foreign to them. so I would not judge the secular Muslims or others under natural laws without first demonstrating spiritual healing and deliverance in Christ Jesus so they can witness and study this directly.

Many Jews receive Christ after going through spiritual healing. So the same with Muslims Atheists Buddhists and any others who can receive understanding this way.

Some people may not get it by using the Bible that follows the process but is not a condition to be added onto Salvation.

The Bible is clear, if you don't accept Christ you go to Hell.
Sure Parture and where we disagree
Is what constitutes a violation big.enough
That it is not just a forgivable difference
That even believers may.commit, but is
So against God's truth it blocks salvation and faith in Christ.

The Bible says you can blaspheme God or Christ but blasphemies against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven in this world or the next.

So we disagree which issues are so key
They land on these levels.

I guess it is like arguing which wrongs are only against city law, or state law or civil or criminal. Some issues are not illegal by these laws but are unconstitutional by those laws.

You are arguing that some things are so against God's laws they are not only unchristian or nonchristian but antichristian or antichrist.

I think this is a key point to address.

Some ppl cannot forgive Mormons or Catholics or Jehovahs Witness and say they are outside Christ. Can we discuss this too?

So tell me please all knowing one, because when I read your post I quoted above I am confused. How are 6 days twenty-four literal days?

Get your shit straight idiot.

The old christian hell routine, what a load of mindless drivel.
You want to be eternally separated from God so God is giving you what you want in Hell.

I hold no credence in the words of an indoctrinated biblical literalist like yourself. You are a babe in the woods on spiritual matters, and nothing more than a parrot for christian zionism.

If a universalist repents of universalism and gives his life to Christ he will be saved. But once he dies the choice is final.
Why are you making a false idol out of universal salvation?
Why do you fear the idea of God saving all souls in Christ?
So much that you fear this fear is greater than God's will love and truth to overcome it?

Parture I am truly horrified and sorry that other people have taught false things that scared and offend your knowledge of God's truth. But all the objections you post I agree and object to the same wrongs, too.

All the Bible scriptures you cite I agree with them as in the Bible.

Even how the website stated it I agree with that.

May I suggest we stick to the Bible.
If it doesn't expressly say universal salvation it doesnt prohibit it either. I agree with the Bible scriptures as you cite and thevwebsite describes that neither teaches nor denies the possibility of universal salvation.

Of course anything is possible with God.
It is true to say the unsaved will suffer eternal torment and still be that all or most souls are saved and only the devil the beast and the false prophet burn in fire while all souls are saved in Christ Jesus.

I can still agree with the Bible
That explains this process and keeps it open.

Forum List

Back