🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Bible Tells Us When Jesus Returns - Between Tisha B'Av and Day of Atonement 2029

The Bible is clear, if you don't accept Christ you go to Hell.

I've already made it clear that I accept Jesus Christ as my personal savior, the lamb of God that was sacrificed for my sins. Have you?

All you've done here is condemn everyone to Hell.

The Bible is clear, if you don't accept Christ you go to Hell.

I've already made it clear that I accept Jesus Christ as my personal savior, the lamb of God that was sacrificed for my sins. Have you?

All you've done here is condemn everyone to Hell.
No, you're not a Christian. You can see that by your answer to these questions...

Atonement and Co-Crucifixion:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure

1. Have you come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior (substitution) and died with Him (identification) (Gal. 2.19,20; Rom. 6.6-8, 7.4; Gal. 2.20)?

Trinity:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
2. Do you believe God is Triune (Gen. 3.22), the Trinity of the Father, Son and Spirit (Matt. 3.16-17, Mark 1.9-11, Luke 3.21-22) and created "all things by Him [Jesus]" (John 1.3)?

Distinction of God's 3 Persons:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
3. Do you believe the Godhead is One Being of one substance in three Persons, co-equal, co-eternal and co-inherent, each having their own distinct will (John 6.38, Luke 22.42) but not separate?

Premillennial and Rewards:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
4. The Son of Man, Christ Jesus, will return with His overcomer believers to reign with a "rod of iron" (Rev. 2.27, 12.5, 19.15) "over the nations" (2.26) for 1000 years.

God Foreknows Our Free-Choice:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
5. God provides us all sufficient grace to have the free-choice, pleading "come unto me" (Matt. 11.28) "if any...whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely" (John 7.37, Rev. 22.17).

Physical New City and New Earth:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
6. After the millennial kingdom, believers enter the physical New City on the New Earth in New Heaven. "God and...the Lamb shall be" (Rev. 22.3) the center thereof.

Once-Saved-Always-Saved:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
7. Do you believe when you were saved (born again, new birth) right there and then you received eternal life which can never lost (John 10.27-29)?

Overcomers and Non-Overcomers in Christ:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
8. Are there spiritual as well as fleshly or 'carnal' Christians (Rom. 7.14,19; 1 Cor. 3.1) though saved lose the reward of reigning with Christ during the 1000 years (Jude 14,15; Rev. 20.4-6)?

Restoration of Creation, and Nature Proves God:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
9. Six literal days sum up the period of restoration after earth became desolate and waste (Gen. 1.2), and the uncreated Creator is proven by observing cause and effect in nature (Rom. 1.20).

God's Infinite Foreknowledge:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
10. Do you believe God is all-knowing, all-powerful, omnipresent and has infinite foreknowledge? This is the God open theists reject and therefore are not saved.

Dividing Spirit, Soul and Body:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
11. God-consciousness resides in the functions of intuition, communion and conscience of our spirit, and self-consciousness in the mind, will and emotion of our soul (Heb. 4.12, 1 Thess. 5.23).

Hell is the Place of Eternal Separation from God:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
12. Do you agree Hell is not annihilation but the place of eternal torment for the unsaved after being resurrected to the Great White Throne for judgment (Rev. 19.20; 20.10,15)?

Baptism With or Without Water:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
13. After being saved, baptism is with or without physical water in burial (Rom. 6.4) and resurrection (v.5) to come out of the world into a living hope of newness (1 Pet. 1.3) with Christ.

Word of God in 66 Books:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
14. Do you believe the Bible is the complete word of God about Jesus Christ, no more no less, in the 66 books from Genesis to Revelation?

Biblical Tongues are Real Languages Only:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
15. Do you believe speaking in tongues is discernible linguistic syntax known to the speaker and a gift of the Holy Spirit to share the word of God to the nations in different languages?

Laying On of Hands:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
16. Laying on of hands joins us experientially to the body of Christ, but we ought not to abuse it as popularly seen on tv by false Christians in the Word of Faith movement (see video).

Women Apostles but Mary Sinned:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
17. Women can be apostles (1 Pet. 3.7), elders and teachers (Gal. 3.28), but "that which is born of the flesh is flesh" (John 3.6) so Mary was born into sin, made mistakes and sinned like us all.

Regional Apostles Appoint Local Elders:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
18. Apostles directly commissioned by God work in a region of churches and appoint Elders of a church locality (a city, town, rural area) who then approve the Elders of meeting places.

Meeting Place Finder for the Body of Christ:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
19. Do you accept Apostles and Elders organizing the Church on the Meeting Place Finder for the body of Christ in agreement with these 18 questions? (See all 37 questions in your profile.)

You know what Parture , why do you fail to answer a question? I already told you that I accept Jesus Christ as my personal saviour, etc. and asked if you do too.

All you come back with is your stupid fucking list from your website? I already answered those questions and posted my answers in this thread. All to the affirmative, except perhaps the last one as that is your "church" specific.

NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION, PLEASE!

DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS THE LAMB OF GOD, THE PAYMENT FOR ALL YOUR SINS?

Last edited:
You know what Parture , why do you fail to answer a question? I already told you that I accept Jesus Christ as my personal saviour, etc. and asked if you do to.

All you come back with is your stupid fucking list from your website? I already answered those questions and posted my answers in this thread. All to the affirmative, except perhaps the last one as that is your "church" specific.

Well anyway where you disagree shows you're not a Christian so I can understand why you would not want to reveal that; but at the same time I can't help lead you to Christ if you are covering up you sin.

You know what Parture , why do you fail to answer a question? I already told you that I accept Jesus Christ as my personal saviour, etc. and asked if you do to.

Well anyway where you disagree shows you're not a Christian so I can understand why you would not want to reveal that; but at the same time I can't help lead you to Christ if you are covering up you sin.

Oh really? What kind of answer is that to my question?

Again.

Do You accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior, as the Lamb of God who was the Passover sacrifice for your sins? The first born without sin, given by the Father so that you may be saved?

Crickets . . . . . .
Of course I can't force you to answer these 19 questions, but therein lies the answer to your problems. A Christian can tell someone is unsaved when they are so hostile as you are (we shall know you by your fruit). It's just a matter of showing them how their doctrinal beliefs expose their incredulousness.

Of course, publically you won't admit what you really are, but privately at least these questions expose you before God as dishonest.

Of course, publically you won't admit what you really are, but privately at least these questions expose you before God as dishonest.

I would have to turn this against you as I have publicly admitted what I believe many times, and have asked you twice in this thread what you believe, a simple question. Yet you have twice failed to answer it.

Again.

Do you believe that Jesus Christ is your personal savior? The Lamb of God who was the Passover sacrifice for your sins? The first born without sin, given by the Father so that you may be saved?

Honestly I believe this question is just the same as the questions on your site that you ask all of us to answer.

SO ANSWER!

Oh let me continue:

If I were in prison, would you (if you had time), come to visit me?

If it was bitterly cold and I needed a jacket, though you consider me a sinner, (here's your out) if you had an extra jacket, would you give it to me?

Last edited:
Odd, suddenly Parture has left the board. What's wrong Parture don't have any answers to real Christian questions? What's wrong Parture cannot claim Jesus Christ as your personal savior (you're going on denying by abstention twice already)? What's wrong Parture??????

You're so afraid to answer these questions specifically...

Atonement and Co-Crucifixion:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure

1. Have you come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior (substitution) and died with Him (identification) (Gal. 2.19,20; Rom. 6.6-8, 7.4; Gal. 2.20)?

Trinity:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
2. Do you believe God is Triune (Gen. 3.22), the Trinity of the Father, Son and Spirit (Matt. 3.16-17, Mark 1.9-11, Luke 3.21-22) and created "all things by Him [Jesus]" (John 1.3)?

Distinction of God's 3 Persons:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
3. Do you believe the Godhead is One Being of one substance in three Persons, co-equal, co-eternal and co-inherent, each having their own distinct will (John 6.38, Luke 22.42) but not separate?

Premillennial and Rewards:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
4. The Son of Man, Christ Jesus, will return with His overcomer believers to reign with a "rod of iron" (Rev. 2.27, 12.5, 19.15) "over the nations" (2.26) for 1000 years.

God Foreknows Our Free-Choice:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
5. God provides us all sufficient grace to have the free-choice, pleading "come unto me" (Matt. 11.28) "if any...whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely" (John 7.37, Rev. 22.17).

Physical New City and New Earth:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
6. After the millennial kingdom, believers enter the physical New City on the New Earth in New Heaven. "God and...the Lamb shall be" (Rev. 22.3) the center thereof.

Once-Saved-Always-Saved:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
7. Do you believe when you were saved (born again, new birth) right there and then you received eternal life which can never lost (John 10.27-29)?

Overcomers and Non-Overcomers in Christ:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
8. Are there spiritual as well as fleshly or 'carnal' Christians (Rom. 7.14,19; 1 Cor. 3.1) though saved lose the reward of reigning with Christ during the 1000 years (Jude 14,15; Rev. 20.4-6)?

Restoration of Creation, and Nature Proves God:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
9. Six literal days sum up the period of restoration after earth became desolate and waste (Gen. 1.2), and the uncreated Creator is proven by observing cause and effect in nature (Rom. 1.20).

God's Infinite Foreknowledge:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
10. Do you believe God is all-knowing, all-powerful, omnipresent and has infinite foreknowledge? This is the God open theists reject and therefore are not saved.

Dividing Spirit, Soul and Body:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
11. God-consciousness resides in the functions of intuition, communion and conscience of our spirit, and self-consciousness in the mind, will and emotion of our soul (Heb. 4.12, 1 Thess. 5.23).

Hell is the Place of Eternal Separation from God:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
12. Do you agree Hell is not annihilation but the place of eternal torment for the unsaved after being resurrected to the Great White Throne for judgment (Rev. 19.20; 20.10,15)?

Baptism With or Without Water:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
13. After being saved, baptism is with or without physical water in burial (Rom. 6.4) and resurrection (v.5) to come out of the world into a living hope of newness (1 Pet. 1.3) with Christ.

Word of God in 66 Books:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
14. Do you believe the Bible is the complete word of God about Jesus Christ, no more no less, in the 66 books from Genesis to Revelation?

Biblical Tongues are Real Languages Only:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
15. Do you believe speaking in tongues is discernible linguistic syntax known to the speaker and a gift of the Holy Spirit to share the word of God to the nations in different languages?

Laying On of Hands:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
16. Laying on of hands joins us experientially to the body of Christ, but we ought not to abuse it as popularly seen on tv by false Christians in the Word of Faith movement (see video).

Women Apostles but Mary Sinned:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
17. Women can be apostles (1 Pet. 3.7), elders and teachers (Gal. 3.28), but "that which is born of the flesh is flesh" (John 3.6) so Mary was born into sin, made mistakes and sinned like us all.

Regional Apostles Appoint Local Elders:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
18. Apostles directly commissioned by God work in a region of churches and appoint Elders of a church locality (a city, town, rural area) who then approve the Elders of meeting places.

Meeting Place Finder for the Body of Christ:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
19. Do you accept Apostles and Elders organizing the Church on the Meeting Place Finder for the body of Christ in agreement with these 18 questions? (See all 37 questions in your profile.)

Forum List

Back