The Bible Tells Us When Jesus Returns - Between Tisha B'Av and Day of Atonement 2029

Those who claim they are Christian and Universalist are not even considered in the sphere of the kingdom of heaven. The outward appearance will be both Christians and many false Christians. But since universalism is so obviously false it is not eve in the outward appearance of the kingdom.

If a universalist repents of universalism and gives his life to Christ he will be saved. But once he dies the choice is final.

• Then the devil who fooled them will be thrown into the lake of fire and burning sulfur. He will be there with the beast and the false prophet, and they will be in pain day and night forever and ever. (Revelation 20:10)
  • Those people will be punished forever. (Matthew 25:46)
  • But no one who rejects him will ever share in that life, and God will be angry with them forever. (John 3:36)
  • Their punishment will be eternal destruction, and they will be kept far from the presence of our Lord and his glorious strength.(2 Thessalonians 1:9)

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever" (Rev. 20.10).
And the devil is the opposite of God
and the antichrist is the opposite of Christ
and the false prophet is the opposite of the Holy Spirit.

The spiritual opposites of God/Christ/HolySpirit
are collective entities and are not the human souls per se.

Our human souls are made in the image of
God Christ and the Holy Spirit.

We are not made of
Satan Antichrist False Prophet
that are corruption influences.

I agree that these evil corrupt
entities and forces will be destroyed
and the lake of fire is part of that process,
however you want to interpret that is God not us on God's level.

What I am concerned that we agree on
is what is the difference between
God Christ HolySpirit
and
Satan Antichrist FalseProphet

Because you are fearing that I am donig
either the False prophet thing instead of
preaching on the side of the Holy Spirit.

so you are saying as part of the false prophet
then that goes into the lake of fire.

I am saying that anything false mistaught using
either Buddhism Christianity science or whatever
to reject spiritual healing in Christ
is going to be removed in whatever process you call that God does this.

And what is left is the eternal consistent truth in
God Christ HolySpirit
when you remove the corrupting influence of
Satan Antichrist FalseProphet

you want to make sure there is no false prophet
in what I or others are teaching here
and I agree with you that should be corrected
and removed.

so nobody is going to hell over
things that can be corrected by
casting out the influence of
Satan Antichrist and Falseprophet

Universalism is False

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever" (Rev. 12.10).

"And these shall go away into verlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal" (Matt. 25.46).

"The one who believes in the Son has eternal life, but the one who refuses to believe in the Son will not see life; instead, the wrath of God remains on him" (John 3.36).

"They will be punished with eternal destruction, forever separated from the Lord and from his glorious power" (2 Thess. 1.9).

Are Universalists Christians

Nobody is in Hell yet so when you claim you went to Hell you did not.

There are different levels of hell.
And yes people already go through that.

Where we are now with spiritual healing
we are in the process of saving people from hell.

People are healed and saved every day.
Collectively we are building the kingdom of heaven
and pulling people out of hell.

I think I am getting that you are taking the Bible very literally
and I am using it to represent all stages of the process
going on at all times for different people.

Some generational curses where people suffered
in the past are repeating today, including the genocidal
rapes tortures and forced abortions in China
in Africa, by ISiS etc.

So I count all this in the process of the
unforgiveness and retribution that causes spiritual
hell or hellish suffering
as a microcosm of the process that Jesus
or Restorative Justice saves us from by breaking
this cycle with spiritual healing.

The Bible is true but is happening on so many
levels at once, some people it is their own
life and process, some countries or cultures
are going through a global recovery after genocide and war.

it has different meanings to different people
and situations but is globally true across the board,
regardless if you interpret it literally or figuratively
to mean the collective process combined as I do.

Universalism makes Christians Complacent
I believe a Christian who believes in Universalism will become ineffective at evangelism. After all, if everyone ends up in heaven eventually, why does it matter if they believe in Jesus or not? A Christian who has this attitude won't bother trying to talk to people about God because it won't change anything. Plus, it would make them look "intolerant" by claiming that Jesus is the only way to heaven, and nobody likes that nowadays do they? Better to be all-inclusive and non-controversial and not risk standing up for the truth, right? This is the attitude that is promoted by Universalism.

Also, Universalism may make Christians complacent about their own eternal destiny. Why should they bother to study the Bible or pray to God if they get to go to heaven anyways? Christians might slack off, and may even put people in danger of hell if they do not feel the need to repent and trust in Jesus for salvation.

Universalism is False

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever" (Rev. 12.10).

"And these shall go away into verlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal" (Matt. 25.46).

"The one who believes in the Son has eternal life, but the one who refuses to believe in the Son will not see life; instead, the wrath of God remains on him" (John 3.36).

"They will be punished with eternal destruction, forever separated from the Lord and from his glorious power" (2 Thess. 1.9).

Some Universalists may reject Christ Jesus
and try to substitute something else, but I don't.
I've seen other Universalists teach that "hell doesn't exist' which I disagree with.
So not all Universalists take the same approach.

So you cannot judge me based on whether other people reject Jesus
or if other people teach conflicting things about hell not being real.

Same with trying to judge all Buddhists the same.
Each will be judged by whether they rejected
or whether they claimed to follow truth but contradicted themselves.

I propose that we share the knowledge of spiritual healing
first.And see how many more people quit rejecting
and start accepting the healing power of forgivneess
after that.

And then this issue can be established
with more people agreeing to join in Christ.

I'd love to address the issue of universal salvation,
but I would guess that spiritual healing comes first
and then resolving this issue will follow naturally from that.

thank you Parture
I am most thankful that God gave you equal
gifts in science as exact understanding of the Bible
that I leave to others. Since you have both gifts
it is essential for you and others like you to join
together to establish these truths using both
science and showing that it is following the Bible.

This is wonderful and I pray that God continue
to uplift you and unite you with all others to
cast out the spirit of error or divisions
and bring perfect unity and understanding in Christ.
Perfect!

Universalism is False

Some Universalists may reject Christ Jesus
and try to substitute something else, but I don't.
I've seen other Universalists teach that "hell doesn't exist' which I disagree with.
So not all Universalists take the same approach.

So you cannot judge me based on whether other people reject Jesus
or if other people teach conflicting things about hell not being real.

Same with trying to judge all Buddhists the same.
Each will be judged by whether they rejected
or whether they claimed to follow truth but contradicted themselves.

I propose that we share the knowledge of spiritual healing
first.And see how many more people quit rejecting
and start accepting the healing power of forgivneess
after that.

And then this issue can be established
with more people agreeing to join in Christ.

I'd love to address the issue of universal salvation,
but I would guess that spiritual healing comes first
and then resolving this issue will follow naturally from that.

thank you Parture
I am most thankful that God gave you equal
gifts in science as exact understanding of the Bible
that I leave to others. Since you have both gifts
it is essential for you and others like you to join
together to establish these truths using both
science and showing that it is following the Bible.

This is wonderful and I pray that God continue
to uplift you and unite you with all others to
cast out the spirit of error or divisions
and bring perfect unity and understanding in Christ.
Perfect!
All universalists reject Christ for there are no universalists going to Heaven.

Universalism is False "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever" (Rev. 12.10).

"And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal" (Matt. 25.46).

Universalism makes Christians Complacent
I believe a Christian who believes in Universalism will become ineffective at evangelism. After all, if everyone ends up in heaven eventually, why does it matter if they believe in Jesus or not? A Christian who has this attitude won't bother trying to talk to people about God because it won't change anything. Plus, it would make them look "intolerant" by claiming that Jesus is the only way to heaven, and nobody likes that nowadays do they? Better to be all-inclusive and non-controversial and not risk standing up for the truth, right? This is the attitude that is promoted by Universalism.

Also, Universalism may make Christians complacent about their own eternal destiny. Why should they bother to study the Bible or pray to God if they get to go to heaven anyways? Christians might slack off, and may even put people in danger of hell if they do not feel the need to repent and trust in Jesus for salvation.

No, because in order to end up in heaven we have to forgive.
So that is where all the focus should be.
It's a lot of work to prepare to forgive that which we most fear to let go of.
So nobody is going to be lazy about this process

The sooner you go through it the better
If you refuse to forgive and keep drinking or abusing or killing
that's even more work to do for the forgiveness correction and restitution.

You dont' get an easy out by saying God will just send me to hell
so I might as well keep FU up.

No, the more you keep FU the more work you have to do
because you are meant to get into heaven.

so might as well clean up now and not add more work to your plate.

Parture where I feel your go to hell approach works
both GISMYS and Jeremiah said this helped them in the past to
reach people

so sure, if it works to reach the hard hearted
to scare the love of God into them
I'm sure God wants you to use whatever works

so let's save this way for those it works on
and not misapply it to people who turn from
God if they think they are going to hell anyway and give up trying to change

Universalism is False - Disregard any opinions you have or rationalizations, Scripture is clear Emily is going to Hell and will never be released from Hell.

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever" (
Rev. 12.10).

"And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal" (
Matt. 25.46).

"The one who believes in the Son has eternal life, but the one who refuses to believe in the Son will not see life; instead, the wrath of God remains on him" (
John 3.36).

"They will be punished with eternal destruction, forever separated from the Lord and from his glorious power" (
2 Thess. 1.9).

Universalism is False

Because Emily has not accepted Christ, if she continues to reject Him through her universalism heresy and then dies, she will go to Hell and be there forever. There are no universalists in Heaven for universalism is a heresy.

Emily will be tormented day and knight forever and ever.

Emily will go away to everlasting punishment.

"And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal" (Matt. 25.46).

Emily will have the wrath of God on her to remain.

Emily when she goes to Hell will be forever separated from God.

Universalism is False - Disregard any opinions you have or rationalizations, Scripture is clear Emily is going to Hell and will never be released from Hell.

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever" (
Rev. 12.10).

"And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal" (
Matt. 25.46).

"The one who believes in the Son has eternal life, but the one who refuses to believe in the Son will not see life; instead, the wrath of God remains on him" (
John 3.36).

"They will be punished with eternal destruction, forever separated from the Lord and from his glorious power" (
2 Thess. 1.9).

You are making a false leap that I am teaching the "same thing" that Universalists teach who reject Christ.

Until you can see the difference, then of course I agree with you
that if I WERE teaching rejecting Christ so conflicts can't be forgiven and resolved
then this will cause endless hell.

sorry I keep giving you this wrongful impression
but that's not what I am teaching.

I am NOT teaching that you can use any other thing as a "substitute" for Christ Jesus to get there another way.
I am saying ALL paths lead to a true understanding of God THROUGH CHRIST so there is salvation from suffering,
including hell on all levels and forms or interpretations.

This is THROUGH Christ that this is accomplished.
So no, I am not denying Christ and saying there is some other substitute.

In fact, if you are SERIOUS about the spiritual healing as I am,
this is a GREAT way to show that only the authority of Christ Jesus can cast out those demons.
This proves the point scientifically.
So that is where I focus on showing people it is true that these prayers are unique
and cannot be substituted by anything else.

I am willing to prove the unique role and authority that Christ Jesus
has by demonstrating through science. then no one can argue
if that is the only thing that is healing people of incureable sickness.

Universalism is False - Jesus was not a universalist so Emily worships a false Christ

Because Emily has not accepted Christ, if she continues to reject Him through her universalism heresy and then dies, she will go to Hell and be there forever. There are no universalists in Heaven for universalism is a heresy.

Emily will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Universalism is False - Jesus was not a universalist so Emily worships a false Christ

There is only one Christ Jesus.
so we have to be talking about the same.

I do not worship the antichrist
which is retribution out of ill will, fear and unforgiveness.

That is the opposite of Christ.

I believe in teaching that Jesus means perfect Justice,
God's divine will and justice, Christ Jesus is Restorative Justice,
Justice with Mercy and Justice with Peace.

So this is not the same thing as antichrist that are opposites.

Parture
can we start here
do we agree that
God Christ HolySpirit
are manifested in positive ways of
love of truth
love of justice
love of humanity and peace

and that Satan Antichrist and FalseProphet
are manifested in negative ways of
ill will
selfishness
unforgiveness
hate speech, division and war
retribution and seeking to destroy relations
instead of correcting the problems
and restoring them in Christ Jesus

If you are saying I am teaching
some false Christ that is antichrist.

I have explained that Jihadist and terrorists
who punish out of retribution and unforgiveness,
that people like Hitler who call for mass genocide
by rejecting adn blaming others to be killed off,
this is manifestation of antichrist.

How am I teaching people to worship follow
or act in any way that is unforgiving, hateful
negative false divisive or retributive?

i am teaching that forgivness and spiritual
healing in Christ Jesus overcomes all things
from antichrist or falseprophet or satan.
That deliverance prayers to cast out demons
and satan are ONLY done in Christ Jesus
and nothing else works!

So how is there anything other than Christ Jesus?
where are you getting this from?

from other Universalists teaching it wrong?
Sorry I don't agree with them if they are teaching it wrong

Obama claims to teach the Constitution
but I disagree with him and that doesn't mean
all Constitutionalists are wrong because Obama teaches it wrong!

Rev. 12.10).

Matt. 25.46).

John 3.36).

2 Thess. 1.9).

The Bible does literally say 6 days.
That's my point, it does NOT say "literally six days" it says "six days"
The word literally is NOT included in that phrase in the Bible.
so if you leave it as is, there is no argument.

Parture said:
It would help you to read Gary R. Habermas, the leading scholar today on the resurrection. He use to be a Buddhist, now a Christian and rejects all things Buddhism.

Dr. Gary R. Habermas - Online Resource for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ

I also do not recommend following the teachings of Buddhism that are burdensome,
conflicting or unnecessary. Many things are mistaught, confusing or falsified.

The points and principles I show are the ones consistent with Christianity and natural laws.
Yes, I agree that much of the mumbo jumbo added to Buddhist culture can or should be thrown out.

All things are made new in Christ.
So when you receive things in the spirit of Christ
they are not like the old ways as before.

I stick to the universal truths that agree consistently.
And yes these can be explained to people using Buddhist terms if that
helps people to relate to their own experiences.

My mother did not understand forgiveness
until it was explained to her by a Buddhist monk
in terms of compassion for people even if they treat you wrongly.
Your job is to still exercise the same respect and compassion
for them, so that is assuming the key step of forgiveness.

She finally accepted this when a Buddhist monk
explained it in a way that made sense to her.

so God can even use Buddhism to reach people.

I am probably more like the man you describe
who doesn't go for all the other stuff that isn't necessary.

Once you receive understanding in Christ
you don't depend on religion or rituals so that part is
not the key focus.

What is essential and universal truth
are the key principles of
Perfect Wisdom
and
Perfect Compassion
that align with God and Christ.

So this fulfills all the laws in Buddhism
that are based on these two principles.

B]Universalism is False - Jesus was not a universalist so Emily worships a false Christ[/B]

Rev. 12.10).

Matt. 25.46).

John 3.36).

2 Thess. 1.9).

Forum List

Back