The Biden BOOM is here, Best First 100 days Stock Market.

Fascism only plays on the right side of the political scale doofus.

Oh, so Hitler was a small government, low-tax guy on the right?
Try to stay on topic, we're talking about fascism not greedy libertarian bullshit.

Low taxes and small government isn't on the right side of the political scale?

What side is it on?
The confederacy which got it's ass kicked for being small and inefficient.

Try to stay on topic, we're talking about fascism not greedy libertarian bullshit.

What side is it on?

If you're in favor of low taxes and small government, you're on the side of the confederacy?

Have you always been retarded?

What side is it on?

If you're in favor of low taxes and small government, you're on the side of the confederacy?

Okay, since you want to push the small government and low taxes argument a question. Can you name on country on this planet which has that form of government so we can evaluate it's success or failure.

What side is it on?

Okay, since you want to push the small government and low taxes argument a question. Can you name on country on this planet which has that form of government so we can evaluate it's success or failure.

Larger government and higher taxes is on the left.....correct?
Smaller government and lower taxes is on the right.....correct?
Who argues that's not the case?

Why don't you post a list of "on the right side of the scale" and "on the left side of the scale"
where it comes to taxes and government size?

Can you name on country on this planet which has that form of government so we can evaluate it's success or failure.

You want a country where they have small government and low taxes?

What side is it on?

Why don't you post a list of "on the right side of the scale" and "on the left side of the scale"

Can you name on country on this planet which has that form of government so we can evaluate it's success or failure.

Yes, I would like you to post a country that has the form of government that you espouse.

Using your size of government and taxes argument, where would Somalia fall on that scale? Where would North Korea?

es, I would like you to post a country that has the form of government that you espouse.

Yes, I would like you to post a country that has the form of government that you espouse.

I espouse smaller government and lower taxes.

Using your size of government and taxes argument, where would Somalia fall on that scale? Where would North Korea?

Do either of them collect taxes?
I'd say Somalia has no government and North Korea has 100% government.
I'm not in favor of either.

Are your strawmen carbon-neutral? Made from 100% recyclable materials?

es, I would like you to post a country that has the form of government that you espouse.

Why are you dodging on the question? Name a country so we can discuss it's success or failure.

I offer
USA with higher taxes on those making over $400K.

You should move to one of those low tax countries.

Why are you dodging on the question? Name a country so we can discuss it's success or failure.

I offer

South Korea, Switzerland and Ireland seem to be doing okay with smaller government.

I offer

In exchange for what?

You should move to one with higher taxes and bigger government.

I offer

South Korea, Switzerland and Ireland seem to be doing okay with smaller government.

I offer

In exchange for what?

You might want to revisit that assertion.

Size+of+Government+Country+Gov%E2%80%99t+spending+%25+GDP+2014+Denmark+58+France.jpg

I offer

I offer

In exchange for what?

Size+of+Government+Country+Gov%E2%80%99t+spending+%25+GDP+2014+Denmark+58+France.jpg

Switzerland 34% and South Korea 30% were lower than 42%
....why would that make me revisit my assertion?

I was looking at this site.........it's 2020.

List of countries by government spending as percentage of GDP - Wikipedia

You're just playing games. You said you could list a page full of current events that changed stock prices that didn't affect value. Now you give a list and say you aren't saying which affect what.

You've shown you know zero about stocks. I read your first one and it was totally stupid. As for your comment on that one, it was binary. Biden announcing plans to increase capital gains tax or raising them would both affect stock prices. Sure, it would be more impact if it was actually passed, but as a binary question, both would impact stocks, and rightly so as both would reduce the value of shares

NO, NO, NO. You are not paying attention. The capital gains rate DOES NOT, I repeat again, DOES NOT, affect the VALUE of a stock. The price, yes, for sure. Dammit, you have some serious reading comprehension problems. You show me where in the DCF or the DDM that the capital gains rate is a variable. Show me where the capital gains rate plays a factor in comparable company analysis. And after all my hints, if you can't pick out the ONE, the single ONE, of the six cases I listed that actually affect value, then you are dumber than a box of rocks. Which is forgivable, but willfully ignorant, when someone is patient enough to try and teach you something, well that is just being STUPID. You are nothing but an internet troll.

You're just making up your own definition for words, it has nothing to do with the field of finance and it doesn't make sense. You're arguing the exact same thing as that income taxes don't reduce the value of your income. It's stupid as shit.

How's explaining medicine to doctors working out for you?

I always like now it alls who know nothing. You are Cliff Clavin

View attachment 484896

LMAO. Everything I have stated is nothing but finance. But hey, I understand why you can't comprehend that the "value" of your income is the gross pay of your salary, and not the net. Just like the "value" of the stock is the cash flow projected of the company, discounted for present value, over the next ten years. You are such a self-absorbed little bitch that you can't possibly comprehend anything other than through how it affects you. So the "value" of your salary is just what you bring home. Who gives two shits about what that take home pay would be for anyone else. Same for stocks. You don't give a damn about the "value" of a stock. You just want to get back more money than you put in. Good luck with that.

And I got to admit, you might want to try a new trick. That shit about explaining medicine to doctors is getting old, and it is stupid. Please come up with something else. I mean there are thousands of people without medical degrees that explain medicine to doctors, their called drug reps. And drug companies spend millions and millions of dollars advertising their drugs so, yep, patients can explain medicine to their doctors.

Truth is, you need to find a new hobby. This messageboard shit ain't working to good for you. At this point you are looking like a fool. Trying to show you know more about finance than someone with, well screw it. The information I have provided you is basic finance. Anyone with even a minimal amount of financial literacy can see it. You can lead a horse to water, you just can't make them drink.

You're making up your own finance definitions. Since we were talking about stock prices, the only meaningful "value" would be "value to investors" in context of the discussion. It makes no sense saying value to someone else doesn't affect stock prices. That's a so the fuck what? I'll let you keep explaining medicine to doctors because you know everything about everything. Except you don't, you just think you do, Cliff Clavin.
Confirming your ignorance once again. Stock prices and "value' have nothing related. Again, look at Warren Buffet. If you can't understand the difference between "price" and "value" you are wasting my time, your time, and anyone who bothers to read your stupid dribble.

What side is it on?

Can you say, "Defense Department"?

I offer

I offer

In exchange for what?

Wow, looks like Venezuela just might be your model country.

I offer

I offer

In exchange for what?

And Libya is yours.

I offer

I offer

In exchange for what?

And Libya is yours.

It always cracks me up when those on the right talk about "small government". Yeah, a small government that ain't ever seen a military appropriation they didn't like. That has problems with paying benefits to the poor, the elderly, the disabled. That has problems investing in infrastructure, or even space exploration. But they got no problem telling women what they can do with their bodies, no problem worrying about who people marry or what they do in the bedroom, and got no problem climbing up someone's ass to see who they are talking to and what they are talking about.

Now, it don't take a genius to figure out that Madison didn't give two shits about what people did in their bedroom, what women did with their bodies, and damn sure didn't give a damn about what people were saying and who they were talking to. But I know for a fact he had a problem with excessive defense spending, and supported infrastructure spending. He also didn't have a problem supporting the poor and disabled.

I offer

I offer

In exchange for what?

And Libya is yours.

It always cracks me up when those on the right talk about "small government". Yeah, a small government that ain't ever seen a military appropriation they didn't like. That has problems with paying benefits to the poor, the elderly, the disabled. That has problems investing in infrastructure, or even space exploration. But they got no problem telling women what they can do with their bodies, no problem worrying about who people marry or what they do in the bedroom, and got no problem climbing up someone's ass to see who they are talking to and what they are talking about.

Now, it don't take a genius to figure out that Madison didn't give two shits about what people did in their bedroom, what women did with their bodies, and damn sure didn't give a damn about what people were saying and who they were talking to. But I know for a fact he had a problem with excessive defense spending, and supported infrastructure spending. He also didn't have a problem supporting the poor and disabled.

It always cracks me up when those on the right talk about "small government". Yeah, a small government that ain't ever seen a military appropriation they didn't like.

Sounds awful!!!

What's our miltary spending as a percentage of GDP?
More or less than 20 years ago? 30 years ago? 40? 50?

You're making up your own finance definitions. Since we were talking about stock prices, the only meaningful "value" would be "value to investors" in context of the discussion. It makes no sense saying value to someone else doesn't affect stock prices. That's a so the fuck what? I'll let you keep explaining medicine to doctors because you know everything about everything. Except you don't, you just think you do, Cliff Clavin.
Confirming your ignorance once again. Stock prices and "value' have nothing related. Again, look at Warren Buffet. If you can't understand the difference between "price" and "value" you are wasting my time, your time, and anyone who bothers to read your stupid dribble.

You are one, arrogant know it all ass. You're an expert in everything. Sure you are.

In this case, you aren't even making basic logical sense. You never remotely supported your claim that emotions drive stock prices, you never even addressed it. Hey, there's the mail man, run outside and you can explain string theory to him ...

What side is it on?
Hey not everybody can be a winner. (-: We need participation trophies. Although I think the dickweed rich confederates shudda picked their own damn cotton or hired it done.

New Topics

Forum List

Back