The Biden Depression

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2015
We've entered a new state of division that wont be resolved just because a run down Corrupt Joe Biden stole this election. Get ready for the Biden Depression that could burn this country down to create movements of other states planning to secede the union. If seceding ends up happening, I will be all for it. Forget this corrupt government in D.C.!

We've entered a new state of division that wont be resolved just because a run down Corrupt Joe Biden stole this election. Get ready for the Biden Depression that could burn this country down to create movements of other states planning to secede the union. If seceding ends up happening, I will be all for it. Forget this corrupt government in D.C.!
Today a lot American are showing that they don't wan't Sleepy Joe and it is about MAGA time.

exactly how did Joe steal the election and don't forget to bring along actual proof of what you claim...

Today a lot American are showing that they don't wan't Sleepy Joe and it is about MAGA time.
Today a lot of Americans showed what poor loser they are and how they are misguided sheep....

Today a lot of Americans showed what poor loser they are and how they are misguided sheep....
They are not loser but victim of a fraud

There is no division anymore. Democrats run the senate, house and White House.

We keep all the states that voted biden, you keep all the states that voted trump. Your country while big in land mass will be a tiny economy. Your economy wont even be as big as California alone.

Where was MAGA the past four years?

No fraud has been proven how can they ascertain anything without proof of an alleged action. It is hard to prove a non-action.

You keep telling yourself that just like I keep saying bush stole Florida in 2000. Do you think trump would have been okay with Biden’s brother being the governor or Georgia?

No fraud has been proven how can they ascertain anything without proof of an alleged action. It is hard to prove a non-action.
Proving non-actions is what Phrumpism is all about.

Peaceful

Proving non-actions is what Phrumpism is all about.
They think they are being slick but they are rough as sandpaper when it comes to pulling the quick change artist.

Peaceful
Simple question. Where was MAGA and why MAGAists didn´t demand it until Nov 3?

exactly how did Joe steal the election and don't forget to bring along actual proof of what you claim...

He didn't steal anything on his senate run. The people behind him did. The statement about most inclusive voter fraud organization was true.

Forum List

Back