The Biden Protection Racket

Are you pissed because most people who are wealthy are not corrupt like Biden?

how do you know this?
how do you not??

because it is not true
reality says otherwise,,,

Does it really?
I do not think so, we see examples of it almost every day. And you can be assured that we only find out about 1% of it if we are lucky
how can you say you dont think so and then say it happens almost everyday???

how do you know this?
how do you not??

because it is not true

Does it really?
I do not think so, we see examples of it almost every day. And you can be assured that we only find out about 1% of it if we are lucky

I meant we see examples of corruption happening almost every day?

I have yet to meet a rich person who is not corrupt..See how easy it is to answer a question? I see you can't muster the energy to do as such..

Most people I meet are not corrupt whether they be rich or not. You must have a pretty dismal existence as shown by your constant penchant to insult others.
Hardly, I have had many interactions with wealthy folks since my family be wealthy, I am not exactly poor myself.. I really don't care if you like my answer or myself it has absolutely not a damn thing to do with the OP..

how do you not??

because it is not true

Does it really?

of course,,and lately bidens have been the most talked about,,,,,

because it is not true

Does it really?

Well that certainly puts the shade on all the other shady deals the in laws are involved in..

because it is not true

Does it really?

Them and a government official that choose his own resort to hold a conference of World Leaders.

Can anyone tell me what are the qualifications to serve on a Board of Directors?

I have yet to meet a rich person who is not corrupt..See how easy it is to answer a question? I see you can't muster the energy to do as such..

Most people I meet are not corrupt whether they be rich or not. You must have a pretty dismal existence as shown by your constant penchant to insult others.
Hardly, I have had many interactions with wealthy folks since my family be wealthy, I am not exactly poor myself.. I really don't care if you like my answer or myself it has absolutely not a damn thing to do with the OP..

I did not say I did not like your answer nor did I say I did not like you.

I did not say I did not like your answer nor did I say I did not like you.
And I should be feeling what right about now?
Wealthy folks, a very few get there honestly the majority abuse or use other people to gain their riches and as long as they are rich they get the full benefits if being rich like being on boards of director positions at a large salary...

Does it really?

Them and a government official that choose his own resort to hold a conference of World Leaders.

that possible but would like to see details as to how it would benefit the conference,,,

Can anyone tell me what are the qualifications to serve on a Board of Directors?
it varys depending on what the corp. is looking for,,

in hunters case they were looking for protection from investigations,,since he had zero qualifications in that industry,,

Do board members normally have qualifications in the industry of they board they are sitting on?

Does it really?

that possible but would like to see details as to how it would benefit the conference,,,

That is actually not even relevant to if it is legal for a member of the Executive Branch to award themselves a contract

Hunter Biden Never Worked in Ukraine, Was Only Hired to 'Protect the Company'

During his five-year stint on the board, where he was making what is now believed to be $83,333 a month, he was regarded as "a helpful non-executive director with a powerful name," according to several sources in Ukraine. During the entire time he was on the board, Hunter Biden never even visited Ukraine for company business.

Oleksandr Onyshchenko, a businessman and former member of the Ukrainian parliament who knows the Burisma founder, said it had been Zlochevsky’s idea to appoint Biden as a director. “It was to protect (the company)” at a time when it was facing investigations, said Onyshchenko, who left the country in 2016. In the run up to Biden’s appointment, a popular uprising led to the removal of the Russian-backed Yanukovich in February 2014.

It has already been established that Hunter Biden wasn't qualified to serve on the board of Burisma, but now it's clear qualifications weren't the reason he was hired and paid more per month than the median annual income of U.S. workers. He was hired because his father was Vice President of the United States. That same vice president succeeded in getting the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating Burisma fired. We know this because Biden bragged about it:

Hunter Biden Never Worked in Ukraine, Was Only Hired to 'Protect the Company'
Are you pissed or just envious at the advantages wealthy people have?

Are you pissed because most people who are wealthy are not corrupt like Biden?
Most Democrats would do the same if they were in bidens shoes.

If your parents are powerful Democrats, you will likely get a job on a board in the Ukrainian or China.

Nancy Pelosis son
John Kerry's son
Joe Bidens son

Makes you wonder who else is out there taking bribes.

LOL.

Leftards are so cute when they pretend corruption is normal.

20pfsv.jpg

Forum List

Back